剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
hey. cutie. what?
你好 小可爱 什么?
Nothing.
没什么
You're just cute.
就是可爱
What do you want?
你想怎样?
Okay. I screwed up.
好吧 我把事搞砸了
You know how my mom is coming for thanksgiving?
知道我妈感恩节要来吧?
yeah. well. last night I sort of...
嗯 昨晚我不小心...
Invited my father too.
也请我爸来了
What are you doing? they're divorced.
你都干了什么? 他们已经离婚了
You can't invite them to the same place anymore.
你不能再同时邀请他们去一个地方
They legally agreed to not like each other.
法律都同意他们不再喜欢彼此了
It was an accident.
那是个意外
He told me he was gonna be in madagascar for thanksgiving.
他跟我说准备去马达加斯加过感恩节
So just to be nice. you know. I said. "oh. it's too bad
出于客套 我说"噢 太遗憾了"
You can't come too. we're gonna miss you." and then last night.
"你不能来 我们会想你的" 结果昨晚
He called and said he put the whole trip off and he's coming.
他电♥话♥来说他推迟了行程来我们这
Oh. why are you nice?!
你为什么要客套下?
I know. but your mom said that my mom can stay at your house.
我知道 你妈说可以让我妈睡她家
And the kids'll stay in one room.
孩子们睡一个房♥间
My dad'll take our room...
我爸就睡我们的房♥间...
Whoa. you gave your dad my bed?
你让你♥爸♥睡我的床?
The man sleeps naked and spoons the pillow.
那个又裸睡又夹枕头的男人?
I'll get the pillow outta there.
我会把枕头拿出来的
Get the man outta there.
把那人也弄出来
He's got a bad back. he needs the firm mattress.
他背不好 得睡硬床
I'm sorry. ray. what can I do? look. they're coming.
抱歉 雷 我能怎样呢? 他们就要来了
And we just have to both suffer through it.
我俩只有共度难关了
Yeah. by "we" you mean me and my pillow.
是 "我们"就是"我"还有"我的枕头"
And by the way.
还有
You knew about this last night. and all I get is. "hey. cutie"?
你昨晚就计划好这些 我所得到就只是"你个小可爱"?
What do you want?
那你想怎样?
Yeah. I'm just saying. this took five minutes. that takes three.
我是说 你策划这些花了五分钟 但那个只需用三分钟
So. r-r-raymond...
那 雷雷蒙德
How's everything in el mundo
在世界报干得咋样?
De los deportes?
体育版?
What?
什么?
The world of the sports.
体育世界
Ha. good. it's good. good.
对 不错 对
Okay. I'm gonna go
好 我得去
Help the el wife-o el...
帮我老婆... 呃... 她...
What are you doing? don't leave me like that.
你在做什么? 你可不能把我那样丢那
It's going well. huh?
都还顺利吧?
I thought it was gonna be tense. but it's not tense.
本以为会很紧张 结果没有
I was a little bit nervous. but I think I'm fine.
我刚有点担心了 但现在好了
Yeah. you're doing fine.
嗯 你干得不错
Yeah. well. I'm glad it worked out this way with both of them being here.
对 我很高兴爸妈都能这样待在这
I think it's gonna be fun. get my pillow.
我想会很有意思的 把我枕头弄出来
You got anything in here I can poison myself with?
你有什么可以让我毒死自己的玩意没?
Listen. I know I'm big. but where can I hide?
我知道我长的巨大 但是有什么地方让我藏不?
This stinks.
太讨厌了
I thought those two were gonna duke it out all weekend.
这俩家伙是要在这耗完周末吧
Uh. nope. they get along great.
不 他们还比较好相处啊
I say they're faking it.
我意思是他俩装出来的
If I weren't loving these chips so much.
要不是看在这薯片的份上
I'd go back in and poke a few holes
我早过去给那对矫情的"好合好散"
In their phony happy-divorce crap.
一人捅几个窟窿
What am I saying? I can do both.
我在说啥傻话? 我可以两样都干啊
No no no. dad. come on.
不不不 爸 别这样
Look. I already lost my bed. I don't need an angry wife.
床我已经没了 暴怒的老婆我不需要
So please. do me a favor... don't be horrible today.
所以求你了 帮帮我 今天收敛些
It's my thanksgiving too.
我也要过感恩节啊
Listen. ray's right. dad. okay?
爸 雷是对的 好吧?
Don't cause any trouble...
别惹麻烦...
Unless it'll get the mean outta your system.
除非能你能彻底发泄完的话
And then you can be extra nice tomorrow
明天艾米爸妈来的时候
When amy's parents come.
你就可以很友好了
I can't predict these things.
这我保证不了
What was that. huh? what are you doing telling him to be mean today?
你什么意思? 为什么让他今天随便耍横?
Hey. listen. I still have a chance with amy's parents.
听着 你这家算是完了 但是
Your family's already shot to hell.
我还有跟艾米父母处好的机会
Gosh. daddy.
哎呀 爹地
Madagascar sounds great.
马达加斯加听起来很不错
I've been dying to go.
我一直非常想去那
Well. seeing as how you two are so chummy.
你俩真是心有灵犀嘛
Maybe Warren'll take you with him.
沃伦说不定会带你去的
No. thank you. no more traveling with Warren.
不 谢了 再也不跟沃伦旅游了
He spends all of his time looking at his tip conversion chart.
他老是看他的小费折算表
You two took some amazing trips together.
你俩有过很多惊人之旅啊
Yeah. that sounds peachy.
听起来有点色♥色♥的
Warren. what about al. al. the ladies' pal?
沃伦 那个"女士之金币"你是怎么解决的?
dad. what's that. frank?
爸 什么意思? 弗兰克
"al e. mony."
"赡养费"
That's gotta be a big bite outta your ass. huh?
结结实实的一次大放血吧 哈?
That's enough.
够啦
Yeah. frank. why are you being so...?
是啊 弗兰克 你怎么那么...
Shh. mean tonight. nice tomorrow.
嘘 今天讨厌 明天友好
It's okay. deb.
没什么 黛布
Frank knows that your mother and I have reached a point
弗兰克知道我和你妈有个共识
Where we can laugh about our divorce.
让我们可以笑对我们的离婚
That's right. we're fine with it.
对 我们不在乎那个
I just think it's wonderful that you two are able
我刚才在想你俩能够
To focus on the positive and not waste any time
在这个问题上这么积极 而不是浪费时间
Worrying about eternal damnation.
担忧无尽的诅咒
Ma!
妈!
Why don't we call it a night?
要不就晚安了吧
I have a lot to get ready for tomorrow's dinner.
明天的晚餐还有好多要准备
Yes. and I should work on my just-in-case turkey.
对 我还得弄我的备用火鸡
All right. good night. everybody.
好吧 晚安 各位
Debra. I'll see you in the morning.
黛布 明早见
Bye-bye.
拜拜
get the mean out of your system? nope.
发泄够了吧? 还没
Looking forward to seeing amy's parents tomorrow.
都等不及明天见艾米爸妈呢
Well. I guess I'd better pack it in too.
那么 我也去安顿一下了
Thanks. raymond. for lending me your bed.
雷蒙德 感谢你把床让给我
ha ha. good night. daddy. good night. sweetie.
晚安爹地 晚安 甜心
You konw what. Gets a little chilly up there...
那啥 上面有点冷...
In case you want to borrow a pair of pjs.
借套睡衣给你吧
No. I'm fine au naturel.
不了 我喜欢裸睡
Besides. my body's like a furnace.
还有 我身体就跟火炉似的
Well. you know what they say...
你知道他们怎么说不...
It's not thanksgiving till you got a sweaty old man in your bed.
你不把你的床给个可爱老头睡就不是感恩节
You know. your parents are unbelievable.
你♥爸♥妈简直不可理喻
Al e. mony? is your father insane?
赡养费? 你♥爸♥疯了吗?
Your mother always bringing up hell.
你妈还老是火上浇油
As if creating it all around her isn't enough.
生怕她周围不够乱了
Your parents seemed to handle everything pretty good.
你♥爸♥妈看起来把事情处的很好啊
they seemed fine with everything. it was just an act.
他们似乎不在意 那只是表象
They're trying to make the best of an awkward situation.
他们只是想扭转尴尬的局面
You should be happy. their divorce is better than my parents' marriage.
你应该庆幸 他们的离婚好过我爸妈的婚姻
I should be happy? I should be happy that after 41 years of marriage
我该庆幸? 为他们走过41年的婚姻吗?
My parents can just laugh and laugh
我爸妈除了笑还能做什么
About how they're never gonna be together again?
笑他们能再破镜重圆吗?
Yeah. ray. I'm so happy.
是啊 雷 我太庆幸了
Listen. ray. I'm sorry about going all crazy before.
雷 我很抱歉刚才失态了
Well. I didn't notice.
我没觉得
I guess I just always thought
我总爱想
That my parents. you know. maybe...
我父母 你知道 或许...
But I guess you're right.
但我想你是对的
If they're happy with the way things are.
如果他们也觉得这样好
Then I should be fine with it too.
我也应该觉得这样好
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表