剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
They bought a condominium in new jersey...
他们在新泽西买♥♥了私有公♥寓♥...
The garden state villas.
是花♥园♥别♥墅♥
We want to move there.
我们打算搬过去
We get the house.
我们拿到了房♥子
what? our own house!
什么?! 我们有自己的房♥子了
Goodbye.
再见
hi. hi.
嗨 嗨
Oh. my goodness!
哦 天哪
Oh. it's been so long since I've seen you.
噢 好久不见
Yeah yeah yeah.
是的 是的
Third time in two weeks. ma.
两周三次 妈妈
Only the third time. come in. sit down.
只有三次而已 进来 坐会
Your father's just on his way back from the dining hall.
你老爸正在从餐厅回来的路上
What do you do.
你打算怎么办?
Hose him off and send him back?
五花大绑 把他扔回去?
Oh. boy.
不是吧
Are you all right. raymond?
你没事吧 雷蒙德
Yeah. it's just traffic the whole way.
没事 到处都堵车堵的一塌糊涂
Usually it takes 85 minutes.
往常只要85分钟
It took two hours today and...
今天却花了2个小时 而且...
But no. I'm good. I'm good. I'm good.
没什么 我很好 我很好
How are you. marie?
你怎么样 玛丽?
I tell you. now that I'm in the villa's production
告诉你 我现在正在扮演别♥墅♥版的
Of "the unsinkable molly brown"...
"琼楼飞燕"中的...
As molly...
摩丽...
I'm in constant rehearsal.
我不停的排练
And I'm in voice
吊嗓子
And movement classes and yoga.
做运动和瑜伽
Oh. and by the way. raymond.
噢 还有 雷蒙德
You need to stop by the office
你得去一下办公室
And cosign some insurance waiver for me.
帮我签一些保险弃权书
Oh.
哦
No brakes! no brakes!
刹不住车 刹不住车
Oh!
噢
Hi. frank.
嗨 法兰克
Hey. dad. I'm a little hungry.
嗨 老爸 我有点饿了
Why don't you drive me to the dining hall?
要不你带我去餐厅吃点东西
No. I don't want to waste my guest passes.
不 我不想浪费我的招待券
Raymond. sit down.
雷蒙德 坐下
I'll fix us some lunch and then we can have a nice conversation.
我去做午饭然后我们好好聊聊
So. how are you. frank?
你怎么样 法兰克
Fat.
横向发展了
The dining hall is open 24 hours.
餐厅24小时营业
Plus marie is cooking up a storm.
再加上玛丽的狂轰滥炸
Some days I eat 10 times.
有时候我一天吃十顿
Well. I'm glad to see that condo living still agrees with you.
我很高兴你喜欢住在这里
Yep. I'll tell you all about it
是啊 等我拜访完黄金屋
After I visit the throne room.
我会跟你好好聊聊的
The seat in there is cushioned and heated.
这儿的马桶上还有加热坐垫
Ray. before you go home.
雷 你回家之前
You gotta give it a test drive.
一定要试一下
Try and stop me.
迫不及待
Boy. I have never seen your parents
我从来没见过你父母这么开心
This happy. then again. I've never seen them happy.
话说回来 我就没见他们开心过
Yeah. yeah. no. they're happy.
是啊 是啊 没错 他们很开心
So how long we gotta stay?
我们要呆多久
Ray.
雷
I'm just saying. you'll eat your sandwich.
我只是说 等你吃完三明治
Then we'll get a jump on the traffic on the way back.
我们又要和拥堵的交通继续奋战了
All right. enough with the traffic.
好吧 我再也无法忍♥受
So you have to do a little driving.
你只不过是开开车
That problem is more than outweighed
这么点麻烦难道还比
By the fact that I have been allowed to exit hell.
我们刚刚从地狱逃离重要
It's just like you like. raymond...
这是你喜欢的 雷蒙德
Egg salad with extra egg.
鸡蛋沙拉加蛋
all right. thanks. ma. yummy.
好的 谢谢 妈 真好吃
Ooh. I had a fantastic idea.
噢 我有一个美妙绝伦的主意
What if you and I have some one-on-one time?
你和我单独相处一段时间怎么样
Next week. come by yourself
下个星期 你自己来
And stay for a few days.
住上个几天
Hmm.
唔
No. I mean...
不 我是说
You know what. marie?
你知道吗 玛丽
That's a great idea.
真是个好主意
I mean. I'm gonna miss ray.
我是说 虽然我会想念雷的
But I'll just have to suck it up.
可是我会努力克服的
Hello?
你好
Oh. you got a phone in there too. huh?
哦 你在厕所也有电♥话♥ 嗯
Yeah...
是呀...
Right in here.
就在这儿
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hi. I'm ray barone.
嗨 我是雷·巴隆
Oh. great. please. have a seat.
哦 太好了 请坐
thanks. I'm debra. hi.
谢谢 我是黛布拉 嗨
Yeah. my mom said I need to sign some insurance form for her.
我妈说我得帮她签一些保险表格
And also...
还有...
Ask about a rollaway bed for me.
给我一张折叠床
Yes. mr. barone. I'm glad you came by.
巴隆先生 我很高兴你能来
We need your parents to move out.
我们想让你的父母搬出去
What?
什么
I'm sorry to be so blunt.
我很抱歉说的这么直接
But there have been a number of issues.
可有很多原因
And they need to go.
所以他们必须离开
Wait a minute.
等一下
You're kicking them out?
你们要把他们撵出去
Yes.
是的
I don't understand.
我不明白
Frank and marie seem incredibly happy here.
法兰克和玛丽在这过的非常开心
I assure you. they're the only ones.
我可以向你保证 他们是这里唯一开心的人
Your father's been tearing around on his golf cart
你父亲开着他的高尔夫车到处横冲直撞
Endangering pedestrians.
威胁到行人的安全
Oh?
哦
When our security guards warn your father.
当我们的保安去警告的父亲时
He turns his cart and aims for them.
他调转车头对着保安就冲过去
One time he shouted. uh...
一边还大叫
"hit the monkey. win a cookie!"
"撞猴子 赢饼干!"
If this were the only issue.
如果只是这点问题的话
We might be able to work through it.
我们还可以解决
But your father's overall demeanor is...
可你父亲整个言行举止...
Sort of like a maniac.
有点像个疯子
One night we caught him inside the walk-in fridge
有天晚上当我们在冷藏室里逮到他时
Eating an entire bologna.
他正在吃一整条大香肠
But as bad as your father is...
可和你父亲一样糟的是...
Oh. boy.
天哪
...your mother has brought the morale of our community
...你母亲把我们社区的风气
To an all-time low.
降到了历史最低点
Go ahead. katie.
继续说 凯蒂
None of the other women want to be around her.
没有一个女士能和她和睦相处
You know. she has this way of appearing
你知道吗 她能做到这样
To give a compliment
在赞美你的时候
When actually she's insulting you.
实际上却是在侮辱你
And she's critical of everything...
还有 她挑剔所有的事情...
Clothing. hair... cooking.
衣服 头发...厨艺
I just... I don't know
我只是... 我不知道
Where this is coming from.
这是怎么一回事
Marie must be making some friends.
玛丽肯定交了些朋友的
Isn't she in the cast of "the unsinkable molly brown"?
她不是在扮演那个"琼楼飞燕"吗
That is now a one-woman show.
那现在已经变成独角戏了
And when I tried to talk to her about all this.
当我试着去跟她说这些事的时候
She said that my rude tone
她说我这种粗鲁的语气
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表