剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
He might talk a big game.
他可以解说大型比赛
But there's a lot of times when he can't always...
其实有很多时候他并不能...
Put his best foot forward.
踢出漂亮的一"脚"
And that doesn't change the way I feel about him at all.
但这并不影响我对他的看法
Yeah. we love our fellas no matter what they're able
是的 我们始终爱自己的丈夫
Or unable to do.
不管他们行还是不行
Frank. listen. when we heard about your situation.
听着 弗兰克 我们得知你的情况
That didn't make us think badly of you.
并不会让我们看不起你
We still think of you as big. strong. virile frank.
我们依然觉得你是强壮精力充沛的人
Frank.
弗兰克
And you know. that is the only way
要知道 这也是玛丽
Marie could ever see you too.
对你的唯一看法
So you should really go talk to her about this
因此 你真的应该和她谈谈
So you can work this out together.
你们可以一起解决这个问题
Yeah. if you want to impress marie.
如果你想给玛丽好印象的话
You should talk to her.
就应该和她谈谈
Talk.
谈谈
What's this?
怎么回事?
oh. hi. marie. we were having a chat with frank.
嗨 玛丽 我们正在和弗兰克聊天
Yep. just chewing the fat. and some celery. ha ha.
是的 只是嚼嚼这些芹菜
So. frank. you think the mets are gonna take it this year?
弗兰克 你说今年花儿乐队能拿到奖吗?
I certainly hope they can.
希望如此
They've been playing their little hearts out.
他们今年真的很努力啊
I'm just gonna get my lunch.
我只是过来拿我的午餐
Then I'll be out of your way.
立即闪人
I think she's ready to hear you.
我觉得她准备好倾听你了
What do you say. frank?
弗兰克 你认为呢?
Your husbands are dead men.
你们的老公都死定了
what's going on? what do you mean?
怎么回事? 什么意思?
At my house... I want to know why your wives
想知道为什么你们的妻子在我家里
Are over there talking to your father.
和你们的父亲在谈话
what? what?
什么? 什么?
I mean. nobody talks to your father. especially people.
我是说 没有人类愿意和你父亲谈话
Your wife.
你老婆
Your wife.
你老婆
Is everyone turning against me?
你们联合起来对付我
Is that what's going on?
是这样吗?
I don't make lasagna for three days
我只是三天没做千层面
And all of a sudden nobody cares about me.
突然就没人关心我了
Everybody is frank's friend.
每个人都是弗兰克的朋友
No. ma. that's not it at all.
妈妈 不是这样的
Well. what else could it be?
那能是什么呢?
Cooking is all I'm good for. isn't it?
我只擅长厨艺 不是吗?
Oh. yes. I raised two boys
虽然我养大了两个男孩
With precious little help from your father.
你们父亲很少帮忙
And yes. my charity work has benefited
我的慈善工作
Countless people within the community.
使社区无数人受益
But apparently if anybody looks at this face.
但显然在你们眼里 这张脸
All they see is a frying pan.
就只是一口煎锅
I don't see a frying pan. ma.
妈妈 我不这样认为
I see a woman who deserves the truth.
我认为您应该知道真♥相♥
Don't be stupid.
别犯傻
Look...
是这样
Iook. ma.
妈妈
His loss of taste is because of a side effect
他失去味觉是吃的一种药的
That he got because of these pills that he's taking.
一种副作用
What? pills?
什么? 药?
Yeah. they're supposed to restore his...
是的 本来是用来恢复他的...
hair? yes.
头发? 是的
No.
不是
his... memory?
他的... 记忆力
yes. no.
是的 不是
Look. it's... it's his...
是他的...
Keep guessing.
继续猜
What?
什么?
His manhood. ma.
他的男性雄风 妈妈
His manhood.
他的男性雄风
Oh... well. why didn't he tell me?
他为什么不告诉我呢
Because he didn't want to be ashamed
因为他不想丢脸
And think that you thought he was less of a man.
不想你看轻他
He had to choose between his tongue and his manhood.
他必须在味觉和男性雄风间进行选择
Oh... poor frank. I had no idea.
可怜的弗兰克 我完全不知道
I'd rather he could taste.
我情愿他有味觉
Well. I mean. it's not that simple.
我的意思是 不是那么简单
Yes it is. I have a say in this. I'll take the taste.
就是 这个我有权决定 我选味觉
What the hell's wrong with you two?
你们两个到底怎么了?
Don't blame us. okay? blame them.
不要怪我们好吗? 都怪她们
You said you were going shopping.
你们不是说去购物了吗?
We'll go shopping after this.
我们马上就去
I want to see you two traitors outside right now.
两个叛徒 出来
It's all right. frank. I know.
好了 弗兰克 我知道了
It's lies. all lies.
这是个谎言 全是谎言
Wait wait. wait.
等等
Honey. it breaks my heart
亲爱的 我很伤心
That you think that I might not see you as a man.
你认为我不会把你当男人看
And you have to know by now
时至今日 你早该了解
That I couldn't possibly think any less of you.
我不可能把你看得更轻了
That is so sweet.
太感人了
And I appreciate how difficult it must have been
我很感动于你从我做的菜
For you to have to decide between my food
和我们的肉体关系间
And our physical relationship.
做出的艰难选择
Maybe we should go shopping now.
我们现在该去购物了
And I want you to know
我想让你知道
That I'm touched
我很感动
That our years in the boudoir
我们多年的闺房♥之乐
Have meant so much to you.
对你如此重要
Well. they have.
的确
But if it's all the same to you. I'd rather have the food.
如果对你没差的话 我情愿选择食物
Me too.
我也是
Oh. frank.
弗兰克
Oh. frank. I was hoping you'd say that.
弗兰克 我很希望你这样说
Oh. frank.
哦 弗兰克
I don't think you need those pills.
我不认为你需要这些药
No. those are the pills.
不 这就是那些药
here you go. raymond. ma. I don't need these.
给你吧 雷蒙德 妈妈 我不需要
No. not for that... for debra's cooking.
不是那个 是用来对付黛布拉的厨艺
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表