剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Mickey mantle came and took it and got away on secretariat.
米其·曼托来拿了它去了秘书处
Shut up. did you see it?
闭嘴 你看见过吗
Me? I have not been in that drawer all week.
我? 我整整一周都没碰过抽屉
are you sure? yes. I'm sure.
你确定? 是 确定
What do you think. I threw your letter out? no
你在想什么 我扔了你的信? 没有
Just say it. you think I threw your letter out.
说吧 你觉得我扔了你的信
Cause that's the kind of thing I do. cause I'm such a terrible person.
因为这是我的作风 因为我是个可怕的人
I'm always throwing all your stuff out.
我总是把所有你的东西都扔掉
That's what you think of me.
你就这么看我
Uh-oh. ray. looks like Olga Korbut
雷 看上去奥尔加·科尔布特
Came in and drank all your ginger ale.
来过你家 喝光了你的姜汁啤酒
Shut up. come on. get out.
闭嘴 行了 出去吧
Okay. we'll be at marco's.
好的 我们在马可吧等着
Yeah. call us when you find your imaginary letter.
对 找到那封想像中的信 就给我们打电♥话♥
I don't get it. I don't get it.
找不到 找不到
What did I do? I mean. what the hell. I put it here.
我♥干♥了什么 该死 我把它放这了
I mean... what the hell did I do?!
该死的 我到底干了什么
I-is it back in there?
它在后面吗
Michael. geoffrey. ally. come down here.
迈克尔 杰弗里 爱丽 下来这儿
they're at school. ray. oh. right. what the hell?!
他们在学校 雷 对啊 该死
You know. I'm... I'm sure it's gonna show up.
我确定 它会出现的
What the hell? what the hell?
搞什么啊
Hello. dear. how are you?
你好 亲爱的 一切顺利吗
I don't know. what's wrong?
我不知道 出什么事了
Ray is gonna kill me.
雷会杀了我
Oh. dear. I told you...
亲爱的 我告诉过你
You know. salt is just a seasoning.
盐只是调味料
It can't be the main ingredient.
成不了主餐的
No no no. marie. it's not that.
不 玛丽 不是那个
Ray got this letter from Muhammad Ali...
雷收到了一封穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里的信
I heard.
我听说了
You know that robert's responsible for the correspondence?
你知道是罗伯特弄到的吗
Yes. I know.
是的 我知道
He was so excited to do that for his little brother.
能给自己小弟弄到信 他兴奋极了
He hasn't talked about anything else. isn't that sweet?
他一直在说这事 很温馨吧
You know. raymond's loved that muhammad ali
在我印象中
Ever since I can remember.
雷蒙德一直喜欢穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
I threw it out. what?!
我把它扔掉了 什么
I threw the letter out.
我把信扔掉了
Oh my god. why would you do such a thing?
天啊 你为什么做这样的事
I was straightening up.
我正在清理屋子
No. really... why?
不 说真的 为什么
I don't know. I don't know...
我不知道
It was like I was looking for this coupon
就是我在找一张优♥惠♥券
And the drawer was full of junk
但抽屉里全是垃圾
And I was distracted on the phone.
我又被电♥话♥分散了注意力
So I emptied it and I stomped on it
我把东西全倒进垃圾桶 还踩了几脚
And I threw it on the garbage truck myself.
又亲自把它扔到了垃圾车上
Oh. dear.
亲爱的
What was the coupon for?
是什么的优♥惠♥券
A facial.
面部按♥摩♥
Vanity. vanity. vanity.
虚荣心作祟
It wasn't for me.
不是我要用
you know. robert's gonna be upset too. I know.
罗伯特也会发火的 我知道
Ma. I'm looking for robert. where's robert? robert!
妈 我找罗伯特 罗伯特在哪 罗伯特
I'm looking for this... this letter.
我在找那封信
It was in a white envelope...
它装在一个白色信封里
ray. what?
雷 什么事
there's something I gotta tell you. what?
有件事我要告诉你 什么事
I threw out your Muhammad Ali letter.
我扔掉了穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里的信
what?! marie!
什么 玛丽
I know. raymond. I am sorry.
雷蒙德 我很抱歉
I didn't realize what I was doing
我没意识到自己在干吗
Until debra said to me that it was in the drawer and l...
直到黛布拉告诉我信在抽屉里
And you threw it out?!
你把它扔掉了
I gotta get to the trash.
我去垃圾堆找
The truck came already.
垃圾车已经来过了
Oh-hh!
哦
Muhammad!
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Muhammad!
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
I know. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I mean. there was so much stuff in the drawer
抽屉里有很多东西
And I was just trying to clean up.
我只是想整理一下
And I know I shouldn't be doing that.
我知道我不应该那么做
Right. debra?
对吗 黛布拉
Yes.
对
Yes. how many times have I told you
对 我跟你说过多少次
We can clean our house ourselves?
我们能自己打扫房♥子
I know. I don't listen.
我知道 我没有听进去
I guess you don't.
我想你是没有
Do you have any idea what you've done?
你知道你干了什么吗
Oh. I apologize. raymond.
我道歉 雷蒙德
It breaks my heart to hurt you.
我伤害了你 我的心都碎了
And if there's anything... if there's anything I can...
如果有什么我能做的
Oh. no. no. you don't. no.
不 你不用
You don't cry. I cry.
你不用哭 我要哭了
You come uninvited into my house
你不请自来的进了我家
And you go into a private drawer
打开我私人的抽屉
And you throw out the best thing that's happened to me in years.
扔掉了这几年来我得到的最好的东西
Oh...
哦
It's at the dump. ma.
信在垃圾堆里 妈
It's at the dump!
它在垃圾堆里
There we go.
搞定了
Marie. what...
玛丽 这是
I don't know what to say.
我不知该说什么
You don't have to say anything. dear.
什么也不用说 亲爱的
Thank you.
谢谢
It was nothing.
算不上什么
Who knows? someday I may ask you for a favor.
谁知道 哪天也许我会需要你帮忙
Of course. of course. I will do anything.
当然 我什么都会做
Good. we have an understanding.
好 我们达成了共识
Let's have some cake.
吃点蛋糕吧
good morning. hey. marie.
早上好 早 玛丽
How are things. dear?
一切顺利吗 亲爱的
Well. better.
好多了
It's been a week.
过去一周了
So ray's not yelling at you in his sleep anymore.
雷不会再在梦里大声骂你了
That's nice.
太好了
Listen. I'm sure you've noticed over the years
听我说 我想你注意到了 这几年
That frank dresses like a derelict.
弗兰克穿得像个流浪汉
Well. I have finally figured out how to remedy that situation.
我终于找到了解决的办法
Marie!
玛丽
There he is. now. remember I said
他来了 记得我说过的话
Someday I might ask you for a favor?
哪天也许我会需要你帮忙
marie! that day has come.
玛丽 那一天到了
Where the hell are all my clothes?
该死 我的衣服都去哪了
Debra took them.
黛布拉把它们拿走了
Why would you take my clothes?
你为什么拿我的衣服
I'm really very upset with you. debra.
我也很奇怪 黛布拉
I'm... sorry. frank.
抱歉 弗兰克
Where the hell are they?
该死 它们在哪
Well. debra said she was gonna have them cleaned.
黛布拉说她要把它们拿去洗
Why don't you tell him how you were over at our house
你干吗不告诉他 你刚走出我们家
And the boy came to the door?
一个男孩就来到门前
A boy came to the door.
一个男孩来到门前
And he said he was with a new dry-cleaners
他说他有一台新的干洗机
And that he was trying to make some money for college
还说他在努力赚大学学费
And debra decided to help him out.
黛布拉就决定帮他的忙
He was going door to door? that doesn't make any sense.
他一家家的敲门? 这根本讲不通
It sounds a little fishy to me. debra.
我觉得听上去挺不靠谱 黛布拉
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表