剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
I know. but it's true.
我知道 但这是真的
And you gave him my clothes. well. get them back!
你把我的衣服给他了 去拿回来
I don't know if she can.
我不知道她办不办的到
Debra. why don't you tell him what happened when you
黛布拉 你干吗不告诉他
Called the number the boy gave you?
当你按那男孩给的号♥码打电♥话♥时 怎样了
Yes. right. nobody answered.
是的 没错 没人接
Wait a minute. I know what this is. this is a scam.
等等 我知道了 这是个骗局
That punk kid's out there selling my stuff.
那混小子一出门就把我的衣服卖♥♥了
I'm sure he'll make a fortune.
我相信他发财了
What were you thinking?
你是怎么想的
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm an idiot. I'm sorry. frank.
我是个傻瓜 对不起 弗兰克
Sorry's not gonna keep the snow off my ass.
对不起能给我变出一块遮羞布吗
All right. don't worry. frank.
好了 别担心 弗兰克
I'll help you get new clothes.
我会帮你买♥♥新衣服的
In fact. I have an outfit that I was gonna give you to wear for easter.
事实上 我给你买♥♥了一套衣服过复活节的
I'll let you wear it today.
今天就拿来给你穿
Well. bring it over here.
把它拿过来
I don't want to go back out there like this.
我不想再像这样回去
The mailman already made a crack about my legs.
邮差已经在笑话我的腿了
Look what you did.
瞧你干了些什么
I hate the clothes she buys me.
我讨厌她给我买♥♥的衣服
I always end up looking like a dandy or a frenchman.
我穿上看起来像花♥花♥公♥子♥或者法国人
I'm so sorry. frank. but it could be fun to buy new clothes.
我很抱歉 弗兰克 但买♥♥新衣服很有趣
Sometimes it's kind of cool to change your look.
有时改变下形象挺酷的
You hate me. don't you?
你讨厌我 不是吗
All right. frank. listen.
好吧 弗兰克 听我说
You've always been honest with me. so...
你一直对我很真诚 所以
there's something I gotta tell you. what?
我得告诉你 什么
Marie's the one that got rid of your clothes.
是玛丽扔了你的衣服
what? you can't tell her I told you.
什么 你不能告诉她是我说的
I knew it. that story had marie's stink all over it.
我懂了 那个谎言四处弥漫着玛丽的臭味
Why did you cover for her?
你为什么替她背黑锅
She helped me out with something and I owed her a favor.
她帮了我的忙 我欠她人情
Okay. if you'll excuse me.
好 如果你不介意
I'm gonna go strangle a woman with her own bathrobe.
我要用那个女人自己的睡衣勒死她
No no no! no!
不
You can't strangle her because then she'll know I told you.
你不能勒死她 她会知道是我告诉了你
And then she'll tell... unless you really strangle her.
那她会告诉...除非你真的勒死她
No... no no.
不 不
So what. I'm just supposed to put up with her crap?
那怎样 我就只能买♥♥她这些屁话的帐?
I'll... I'll owe you one.
我欠你一个人情
Boy. she must really have the goods on you. huh?
天啊 她对付你真有一套 对吗
Okay. here we go.
好了 行了
I'm very upset with you. debra.
我对你很生气 黛布拉
I'm sorry. frank. I'll leave you alone now.
对不起 弗兰克 我先走了
Yes. I can't look at you anymore.
好 我不能再看着你了
Oh god. jeezaloo.
上帝啊 真是糟透了
frank. what are you doing? remember how you owe me?
弗兰克 你干吗 记得欠我个人情吗
Marie's not in there. is she?
玛丽不在里面 对吗
No. I just dug up a rosebush.
不 我只是挖掉了她一株玫瑰花
Why did you do that?
为什么这么干
It was in the swing zone of my hammock.
它在我吊床的摆动区
What do you want me to do?
你想让我♥干♥什么
Take the rap.
替我挨批
Frank. what are you...
弗兰克 你在干什么
put these on. wait a minute...
把这戴上 等等
Frank...
弗兰克
Where have you been? your dinner's ready.
你去哪了 晚饭做好了
What's all that?
这都是什么
I was just about to ask debra the same thing.
我正要问黛布拉这个问题
Debra. what have you done?
黛布拉 你干了什么
what's going on? debra's been up to something.
怎么回事 黛布拉干了些坏事
And i. for one. don't like the looks of it.
而我 得说一句 她那副样子可不好看
I can't do this. I can't.
我♥干♥不了这个 不行
Ray. listen. I should have told you this when it happened.
雷 听我说 一开始我就该告诉你
I'm the one who threw out your Muhammad Ali letter.
是我扔掉了穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里的信
What?
什么
I threw it out by accident.
是个意外 我扔掉了它
And then I panicked. and marie took the blame for me.
接着我惊慌失措 玛丽替我背了黑锅
And then you buried it?
接着你就把它给埋了?
It was you?
是你?
Oh my god. I'm sorry. ma.
天啊 对不起 妈
I've been giving you the silent treatment all week.
一周来我都在和你冷战
You have?
你有吗
I... i...
我
I'm sorry. ray. I don't know what to say.
我很抱歉 雷 我不知该说什么
Well...
是吗
I can't believe I let you make love to me all week.
我不敢相信 一周来我都让你和我做♥爱♥
And then she dug up marie's nice rosebush. she's gotta be stopped.
接着她挖了玛丽的漂亮玫瑰 她该住手了
My roses!
我的玫瑰
Oh. you horrible brute!
你这个可怕的畜生
It wasn't me. it was debra.
不是我 是黛布拉
Debra. you're on.
黛布拉 该你上了
Stop it. admit it was you.
够了 承认是你干的吧
I'll admit it when you tell me what you did with my clothes.
你先说你把我的衣服怎么了 我就承认
they're gone. where are they?
没了 去哪了
I dropped them off at a homeless shelter.
我把它们捐给了一个流浪汉收♥容♥所♥
And they're being used to wash cars.
他们正用你衣服当抹布洗车子
Marie. I don't understand.
玛丽 我不懂
Why would you take the blame for something that debra did?
黛布拉做错事 你为什么替她背黑锅
Apparently for no good reason.
显然没什么理由
No. I see how her sick mind works.
不 我知道她那猪脑子里是怎么想的
She wanted debra on the hook so she could get rid of my clothes
她把黛布拉拉上套 然后就能丢掉我的衣服
And dress me up like fruity pierre.
让我穿得像个娘娘腔皮埃尔
You happy with yourself? huh?
你对自己做的一切很满意吧
Getting into business with this one?
掺合到这对老东西的家务事里
Oh. you're one to talk. raymond.
你现在倒是说这话了 雷蒙德
Debra. that's a beautiful necklace.
黛布拉 你的项链很漂亮
Where did you get it from. raymond?
你从哪买♥♥来的 雷蒙德
Well...
是啊
Well. wherever I got it from. I'm gonna return it.
不管我从哪买♥♥来的 我会还回去的
Cause her beauty overwhelms it.
因为它的美都被黛布拉掩盖了
All right. what do you say we get this bush in the ground?
好啦 我们把玫瑰种回去怎么样
You didn't buy this necklace?
这项链不是你买♥♥的?
You had your mother do it?
你让你妈妈买♥♥的?
You couldn't buy me a birthday gift on your own?
你自己都不能给我买♥♥份生日礼物?
Well. I'm sure he would have bought it himself
我相信 如果他记得你的生日
If he had remembered your birthday.
他一定会自己买♥♥
You still...
你还...
You still need your mother to tell you when my birthday is?
你还要你妈妈告诉你我的生日?
You still need my mother to cover for you
你毁了穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里的信
When you destroy my letters from muhammad ali?
还要我妈妈替你圆场?
I don't need your mother.
我才不要你妈妈
Who are you kidding?
你在骗谁
Anytime you want to get out of going anywhere.
每次你呆在家里不想出去
Who tells people that you have phlebitis?
是谁告诉别人你得了静脉炎
Wait a minute.
等等
You didn't come to our rehearsal dinner
你不来参加我们的喜宴彩排
Because you had phlebitis.
不就是因为你得了静脉炎?
marie? no no. you dug up my rosebush.
玛丽 不 你挖了我的蔷薇
That's the last phlebitis you get from me.
你休想再让我说你得了静脉炎
Wow. marie. seems like you cover for everybody.
玛丽 你好像替每个人打掩护
That's what a mother does.
母亲就是干这个的
Yeah. a mother who wants to control everybody.
对 一个想控制每个人的母亲
You get something on everybody. and then you use it.
你抓着每个人的把柄 接着就利用它
Yeah.
对
Is that what a mother does?
母亲就是干这个的?
Excuse me.
抱歉
Did I ask you all to come to me and ask for these favors?
是我叫你们来找我帮忙的吗
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表