剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
她买♥♥这些是因为你喜欢而且它们还不会挤压我的小♥弟♥弟♥
Robert. where is this coming from all of a sudden?
罗伯特 你是从哪突然闪出这些怪念头
I'm a cop. I put it together.
我可是警♥察♥ 这都是通过分♥析♥都来的
Don't you understand. amy?
你难道还不明白吗 艾米
We are living in a baby factory!
我们生活在婴儿制♥造♥厂里面
what are you doing? what am I doing?
你在做什么 我在做什么
I'm searching for bugs... hidden cameras. listening devices.
我在找有没有窃听器 隐形摄像头
Robert. you're going crazy.
罗伯特 你已经走火入魔了
Am i?
是吗
What have we here. huh?
看看我们都发现什么了
We're onto you. ma.
我们发现你了 妈妈
We're onto you.
我们找到你了
Robert. that's a thermostat.
罗伯特 这是个恒温器
We'll just see about that.
让我们瞧瞧这个是什么吧
This is just a thermostat.
这确实是个恒温器
But look...
但看这儿...
It is set to 72'...
它被设定为72华氏度
Optimum spawning temperature.
最适宜的"造人"温度
All right. robert.
得了吧 罗伯特
I know your mother likes to get involved in people's lives.
我知道你母亲喜欢掺和进别人的私生活里
But do you really think she's trying to seduce us?
但是你真认为她是在引诱我们?
what is that? just a cd.
那是什么 只是一张cd
where'd you get it? your mom gave it to me.
你从哪儿拿的 你妈给我的
barry white
巴瑞·怀特(美国爵士歌♥手 被称为"爱情医生")
That is odd.
这真奇怪
Odd? barry white? you think this was in her collection?
奇怪? 巴瑞·怀特? 你觉得这会是她的收藏品吗
You think she listens to...
你认为她喜欢听...
Oh. baby. take off that brassiere. my dear.
宝贝 把内衣脱掉 亲爱的
That's not mom.
这根本和妈妈不搭调
No. ah.
不
She will stop at nothing!
她绝不会罢休
You know. I was actually thinking
我是真的认为...
That mom was starting to appreciate me
妈妈开始
For myself.
欣赏我了
Just like she appreciates raymond.
就像她欣赏雷蒙德一样
Idiot idiot idiot!
我真是个傻瓜
Oh. robert. it's okay.
罗伯特 别这样
She appreciates you.
她欣赏你
Yeah.
是的
I'm her prize stud.
我是她得了奖的种马
Hey. if you think about it.
不 你应该这么想
She appreciates you so much
她如此欣赏你
That she can't wait to have
那么她就等不及要
A bunch of little roberts running all over the place.
一大群小罗伯特整天在院子里玩
Little roberts.
小罗伯特
Or little robertas.
或者是小罗伯特甜心
You know. it's actually kinda sweet
其实她这种喜欢控制别人的做法
In its own manipulative. creepy way.
有时还挺窝心的
It's like she built a little nest for us.
就像她在为我们建造一座爱巢
I don't know.
我虽然还不清楚
Maybe we should think about it.
但也许我们可以考虑一下生孩子的事儿
What do you mean? we have a plan.
你什么意思 我们可是有计划在先
Our ducks aren't in a row yet.
我们还没准备好
We're still trying to get up enough money together.
我们正在努力筹得更多的钱
We don't have our own house.
我们还没有自己的房♥子
Our ducks are all over the pond.
还有很多事要做
Well. maybe all our ducks
也许
Don't have to be in a row.
我们不用万事俱备再生孩子
I mean. I don't know.
我的意思是说
We're married. that's a big duck.
我们已经结婚了 这已经够资格生孩子了
It's not like we're never gonna want kids.
我们不是永远都不要孩子
What are you saying?
你在说什么
You mean... right now?
你是说 现在?
Oh. take off that brassiere. my dear.
把内衣脱掉 亲爱的
To hell with the ducks.
让这些恼人的事都见鬼去吧
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. what? what is it?
我很抱歉 怎么了?
My mom... I can't get her outta my head.
我一直不能把妈妈从脑袋里赶走
We'll see about that.
让我们来解决这个问题吧
No no. she's still there.
不行 她还在那儿
I can hear her voice.
我甚至能听到她声音
"go. robbie. go!"
加油 罗比 加油
robert... I just can't.
罗伯特 我不能
It's too much pressure for me. I can't breed in captivity!
我有太多压力 在孵卵器里我怎么繁衍啊
I found a boomy box.
我找到了个录音机
We're not animals!
我们不是动物!
Well. dad. I didn't have a lot of money.
爸爸 我虽然没很多钱
But I got you a stripper.
但我给你请了个脱衣舞者
Damn. she's coming.
妈的 她来了
who? ma.
谁? 是妈妈
Jeez. ray. why do you live so close to her?
雷 你怎么会和她住得这么近?
Robert.
罗伯特
Robert. what is wrong? why did you run out of the house?
罗伯特 怎么了 你为什么跑出来了
It's nothing. marie. I think we just need to be alone.
没什么的 玛莉 我想我们需要点私人空间
Well. that's fine. frank. raymond. get out.
那好吧 弗兰克和雷蒙德 你们给我出去
I want them to stay. I need witnesses.
我要他们呆着别动 我需要目击证人
What's going on?
发生什么事了?
Okay. you ready for this. debra?
听好了 黛布拉
Turns out the reason why mom's been so nice to me and amy
我终于找出为什么妈妈对我和艾米那么好的原因了
Is because she's trying to manipulate us into getting pregnant.
她想操纵我们快点生小孩
I feel better now.
你这样一说我感觉好多了
Admit it. ma.
承认吧 妈妈
Ever since we moved in.
自从我们搬进来
You've been luring us into some kind of venus sex trap!
你就一直在引诱我们掉入你设好的"造人"陷阱
First of all.
首先
Do not say "sex trap" to me.
别在我面前提什么陷阱
And second of all.
其次
This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
这是我所听过的最荒唐的事情
I resent the fact that you see me
我讨厌你这么看我
As this manipulative monster.
就像我是极具操控欲的魔鬼
And by the way. what would be so terrible if you and amy had a baby?
再说了 你和艾米现在生个宝宝又有什么不妥吗
Ma. try to understand.
妈妈 你应该试着体谅我们
it's not the right time right now. I understand.
现在还不是时候 我明白
What do you think. amy?
你是怎么想的呢 艾米
Well. I think we both need to be ready.
我想应该等我俩都准备好时再说
But I am ready.
但是我准备好了
No. marie. me and robert.
玛丽 我是指我和罗伯特
Yeah. ma. you could see that. can't you?
妈妈 你会理解的 不是吗
Of course I can.
当然我能理解你们
I only want the best for you. get your ass outta my house.
我只想给你们最好的 你们给我滚出我的房♥子
What?
什么
Marie. you don't mean that.
玛丽 你不是认真的吧
Well. if they want to live in my house. there are certain rules.
如果他们想继续呆在我房♥里就必须遵守一些规则
Ma. come on. nobody's throwing anybody out.
妈妈 别这样 没人会赶他们出家门
No no.
等等
Let's think about this.
我们可以这样想
Since marie has been paying so much attention
自从玛丽对他们倾注了过多的关注
To them lately. she's been nagging me less.
她对我的唠叨就减少了
On the other hand.
另一方面
This has also made my dinners somewhat tardy.
她也让我的进餐时间延迟了
Don't worry. okay?
别担心了
We're moving out. come on. amy. let's go.
我们会搬出去的 来吧艾米 我们走
Robert. wait.
等等 罗伯特
I don't know what to say. marie.
我不知该怎么讲 玛丽
I feel used.
我感觉自己被利用了
I mean. I fell for all this.
对所有你为我们做的事情
With all due respect.
我需要你对我们至少有些许尊重
This is between me and my husband.
这是我和我丈夫之间的私事
And just so you know.
我得让你知道
Robert even was willing to try.
罗伯特刚才想来尝试"造人"的
But he couldn't perform because he couldn't get you out of his mind.
但是他没办法办到就因为他脑袋里总是想着你
Amy!
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表