剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
让我看父亲
Show me Father.
绝对不能跟他说 我也会这样用他的水池
And not a whisper to him that I've learned to use his pools this way.
我重新构想了一个宇宙
I reimagined a universe
让你能执行这项任务
so you could perform this one task.
结果你现在却被打倒和击垮了
Yet, here you are, overpowered, broken.
我从没想过他们会终止战斗来杀我
I never considered they might end their battle to kill me.
看来我终究还是让他们合而为一了
It seems I did unite them in the end.
无论你怎么说 你依然是傻子
For all your claims, you are still a fool.
我们都是傻子
We are both fools.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
那是什么怪兽?
Who is that creature?
等等
Wait.
是月亮
The moon.
他在月亮里面
He's inside the moon.
我会把你仅剩的能量
I will channel what remains of your energies
花在更有用的地方
for a more useful purpose.
去安抚你无法控制的东西
And pacify what you could not contain.
远古
Ancients!
你会安息的
You will be at peace.
自我不会熄灭
The self will not be extinguished!
爸爸
Papa.
你是什么东西?
What are you?
解释清楚
Explain yourselves!
我们是被分割互斗的意识
We are the mind divided against itself.
我是能结合所有碎片的合体
I am the unity that binds the Fragments.
你是一个思想、一段记忆 是想象出来的东西
And you are a stray thought, a memory, imagined.
马上就会被遗忘
Forgotten soon.
我救到你了 你没事了
I have you. You're safe.
月亮…
The moon…
他的毁灭是无法阻止的
His destruction cannot be stopped.
终结是无法避免的
The end is inevitable.
我又辜负你了
I failed you again.
你这辈子从来没辜负过我 你永远不会辜负我
You've never failed me in your life, and you never will.
我也永远不会辜负你
Nor I, you.
你现在得信任我 父亲
You must trust me now, Father.
我会找到所有答案
I will find all of the answers.
费洛米娜 我求你…
Filomena, I beg you.
睡吧
Oh, sleep.
好吧
Okay.
你得告诉我到底是怎么回事
You're gonna tell me what in the Seven Hells is going on,
不然我就要走了
or I am gone.
我们得继续前进
We need to press on.
你知道太多事了
You know too many things.
太多你根本不该知道的事
Things you have no good reason to know.
有些事还是不要知道比较好
Sometimes it's better not to know.
这解释还不够好 再试一次
Not good enough. Try again.
你想知道答案吗?
You want answers?
好吧 我就跟你说我知道的事
All right, I'll tell you what I know.
我知道这是来自 摧毁了你的村庄的雏龙
I know this came from the wyrmling that destroyed your village.
我知道你当时还很小 却跑去跟爸爸一起奋斗
I know you were just a boy, and you ran to fight with your father.
他在你眼前死去
You watched him die.
我知道你发现妈妈被埋在灰烬之中
I know you found your mother buried in the ashes.
你从不逃避战斗
You don't run from a fight,
并不是因为你是龙骑士
and it's not because you're a Dragon Knight.
而是因为你是达维安
You don't run because you're Davion.
你得靠自己了
You're on your own.
在我认识你的世界
Where I knew you,
我们非常了解彼此
we knew each other in ways that we knew each other.
听着 这一切都是错的
Look, all of this is wrong.
一切都要毁灭了 我们得想办法补救
It's coming apart, and we have to fix it.
斯莱瑞克可以帮助我们
Slyrak can help us.
斯莱瑞克?
Slyrak?
只为了杀戮和毁灭存在的上古龙族 竟然能帮助我们?
An Eldwurm that exists only to kill and destroy. He can help?
龙并不是你想象的那样
Dragons are not what you think.
它跟我和你…
He and I and-- and you…
我们之间是有连接的
we have a connection.
听着 这一言难尽
Look, it's complicated.
我不喜欢说谎的人
I don't like liars.
我也不会为比我更疯的人冒生命危险
And I don't risk my life for people crazier than I am,
你也真的比我还疯
which you definitely fucking are.
不 他走了比较好
No, it's best he left.
这件事我自己来比较好
It's best I do this alone.
我是真的要自己来
And I do mean alone.
玛西 你不能跟我一起去
Marci, you can't come with me.
斯莱瑞克或许跟我印象中的它不一样
Look, Slyrak may not be as I remember him,
我不能再次让你冒险受害
and I cannot put you in harm's way, not again.
无论发生什么事
Now, whatever happens,
我都希望你能知道我很抱歉
you must know, I'm sorry.
卡登
Kaden.
你又是谁?
Who in the Third Hell are you?
我是你的朋友
A… A friend.
听着 很抱歉 我不能允许你杀那只龙
Look, I'm sorry, but I cannot allow you to slay that dragon.
你不知道这只禽兽的能耐 还有它杀了多少人
You don't know what this animal is capable of or how many he's killed.
我其实非常清楚它的能耐
But I know very well what he's capable of.
比你所知道的还要清楚
Far more than you're aware.
等它死了之后再跟我说吧
Tell me about it when he's dead.
你不该这么做的
That was a mistake.
没时间了
There's no time.
我不是来跟你吵架的
I'm not here to argue.
不会花太多时间的
It won't take long.
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表