剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
我或许能帮你们分担一些辛劳
Perhaps I can ease the demands on you both.
我们一向很感激你的关心 雷格塔斯
Your kind concern is always so appreciated, Legatus.
也再次感谢你出借士兵
And thank you again for the troops.
殿下
Your Highness.
那女人真是太狡猾了
She's more snake than a woman.
蜜拉娜 你回来了
Mirana, you have returned.
父亲 你今天状况好像不错
Father, you seem to be having a good day.
只要有太阳不停照耀 每一天都很不错
The days are always good under our unflagging sun.
但不得不说 我晚上有时会陷入很黑暗的时刻
In the night, though, I must admit, dark times do visit upon me.
你出远门还顺利吗?
How was your trip?
我遇到了一个东西
I encountered something.
一个可怕又强大的东西
Something awful and powerful.
一块发赤红光的石头
A stone that glowed crimson.
一块石头? -是什么东西?
A stone? -What is it?
我依稀记得我在你出门时 梦到的一场梦 或是恶梦
A half-remembered dream or a nightmare that came to me while you were gone.
我看到一块红色的石头在山洞里
I saw a red rock, in a cave…
在大雪之中
in the snow.
你被它的歌♥声迷惑了
You were lost in its song.
那只是一场梦 父亲
It was only a dream, Father.
不要相信我 不要仰赖我
Do not trust me. Do not rely on me.
现在连理智都感觉很疯狂
Even sanity feels like madness now.
别这么说
Don't say that.
死亡要找上我了 做好准备
Death comes for me. Prepare for it.
你出生的时候 神谕使说要给你一个预言之礼
When you were born, the Oracle offered you a gift of prophecy.
他说你该收礼的时机如果到了 我就会知道
He told me I would know when the time had come for you to collect it.
去找他 带石头去 找到你要的答案
Find him. Take the stone. Find your answers.
我不想再离开你了
I don't want to leave you again.
你非去不可
You must.
但你要记得
Just remember,
神谕使说的真♥相♥听起来会像谎言
the Oracle speaks truths that sound like lies
掩盖真♥相♥的谎言
and lies that conceal the truth.
他预知了这件事
He foresaw this.
也有可能是我想象出来的
Or perhaps-- Or perhaps, I just imagined it.
雪琪 原来你在这 跟我一起唱歌♥
Sherzi! There you are. Sing with me.
没问题
Of course.
你知道我们每次做决定时
You know that little voice in your head,
脑里会出现的那个小声音吗?
the one that chimes in when you're trying to decide something?
我每次都很好奇
It always leaves me wondering,
那究竟是真正的我 还是想引诱我犯错的恶魔?
is that the true me or is that the devil tempting me to error?
你还在想村里的那些怪物
You're still thinking about those monsters in the village.
不是 是神谕使
No, the Oracle.
如果他跟我说的事 是因为他说了才成真的呢?
What if he tells me things that wouldn't have come true if he hadn't spoken?
我一直都觉得宿命很像套索
Fate always seemed a noose to me.
宿命跟命运是不一样的
Well, there's fate, and there's destiny.
宿命是懦夫和傻瓜才会遇到的
Fate is for cowards and fools.
命运则掌握在我们自己的手上
Destiny is what you make it.
命运
Destiny.
蜜拉娜
Mirana,
萨尔之女 日之公主
daughter of Zal, Princess of the Sun…
你来道别了
come to say farewell.
你一定知道我来的原因
You must know why I'm here.
连你都不知道你来的原因
Oh, not even you know why you're here,
因为你还没有抵达
because you have not yet arrived.
我不懂
I don't understand.
当然 你现在不懂
Of course not. Not now.
还不懂
Not yet.
我泡杯茶给你喝
I will make you some tea.
在这颗红色石头的阴影下
Under the shadow of this red rock,
你会看见蒙蔽自己双眼的东西
you will see what blinds you.
进来阴影下吧
Come in, under the shadow.
你会得到你要的答案
You will have your answers,
你也会希望自己从没寻求过这些答案
and you will wish you never sought them at all.
我有选择的余地吗?
Do I have a choice?
你是自♥由♥的
You are free.
你现在想离开神谕使之殿也可以
You can leave my temple now, as you will.
但你我都知道 虽然这感觉像是选择
But we both know, as much as it feels like a decision,
你的道路在你看到 魔魇邪石的那一刻就已经确定了
your path has been set since the moment you saw the Direstone.
魔魇邪石?
Direstone?
要记住
Remember.
我记住了
I remember.
我不是我
I'm not me.
不是这个我
Not this me.
宿命的耳语
Hah. The hiss of fate.
是他造成的 是召唤师造成的
He did this. The Invoker did this.
不对 是创世之柱造成的
No. The Pillars of Creation did.
他利用创世之柱让所有现实合而为一
He used them, collapsing all realities into one.
结合成这个现实
This one.
他让无数个灵魂噤声
He silenced infinite souls.
但你的声音 神的声音刺穿了虚空
But your voice, a god's voice pierced the void.
创世之柱?
The Pillars of Creation?
如果这是它们造成的 那一定可以复原
If they made this, then this can be unmade.
比你想象中还要困难很多
With more difficulty than you know.
恐怕你的神性已经离你而去了
I'm afraid your divinity has fled you.
你现在就只有 你父亲和命运给予你的力量
What power you have is granted by your father and destiny.
陛下 我接着要说你来听的预言了
Your Radiance, the prophecy you came for, I would speak it.
谢谢 不用了
Thank you, no.
我听过你的预言了
I've heard your prophecies before.
月之恶魔会让赛莉蒙娜的莲花背叛她
The Devil of the Moon would turn Selemene's lotuses against her,
预示着蒙妮的回归和万物的毁灭
heralding the return of Mene and the destruction of all things.
这预言好像成真了
That came true, it seems.
对 这预言成真了
Yes, it came true.
但我问你 那是宿命还是命运?
But tell me, was it fate, or was it destiny?
不好意思 我就把这个问题留给你了
You'll forgive me if I leave that question to you.
你会进入黑暗拯救你的所爱
You will travel into darkness, and save what you love
但你得让你的所爱死去
by allowing what you've loved to die.
要进行修复 就需要进行破坏
Restoration requires destruction,
日之公主、月之公主
Princess of the Sun, Princess of the Moon,
一无所有的公主
Princess of nothing at all.
玛西?
Marci?
天啊 玛西
Oh, gods, Marci.
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
神谕使说了讨人厌的话
The Oracle said something obnoxious.
我从很久以前就想割掉他的舌头了
I would have separated him from his tongue long ago.
但那混♥蛋♥总是能预知我要出手
But the bastard always saw me coming.
他说的话很晦涩难解
He was… obscure.
你怎么看起来像是刚去参加完丧礼?
And why do you look like you just came from a funeral?
没什么
It's nothing.
看来不是“没什么”
It seems more than nothing.
你有没有梦过自己被所爱之人辜负?
Have you ever had a dream where someone you love wronged you?
虽然明知对方什么都没做 但内心还是很受伤
You know they did nothing, yet, the sting remains.
我在梦里辜负了你
I wronged you in a dream.
你被辜负得更惨
You were wronged more gravely.
我父亲状况不太好
My father, he is not well.
我知道你们会好好照顾他和人♥民♥
I know you will care for him and care for the people.
公主?
Princess?
我不回帝权了
I will not be returning to The Imperium.
无论你去哪里 我们都会跟着你
Where you go, we follow.
我现在要去的地方 禁卫军 队长和烈焰魔导士会被注意到
Where I go now, the guard, their captain, and The Slayer would be noticed,
也不欢迎你们
and quite unwelcome.
你要去阴影之地
You're headed into Shadowlands.
我不会让你独自去面对精灵的
I won't leave you unescorted to the tender mercies of the elves.
你非这么做不可
You can, and you will.
拜托你们两位陪在我父亲身边
Please, stay by my father's side, both of you.
不要相信提赫密尔 也不要相信我叔叔
Do not trust Tihomir, and do not trust my uncle.
我无法理解你说的话
You're not making any sense.
只要相信我在努力导正错误就好
Trust I am trying to set things right.
莉娜
Lina.
你担心自己只有能力摧毁事物
You worry you are capable only of destruction.
但我知道并非如此
I know better.
我并不是来自这个世界
I'm not from this world.
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表