剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
真奇怪 这种波长的光
Interesting. With light of this wavelength,
应该会散发出可观测到的热能
there should be some observable thermal emanation.
这块石头散发着一股能量 但却是我从未见过的型态
Energy radiates from the stone, but not in any form I've encountered.
我得做些检测
Tests are required.
太奇妙了
Amazing.
这股能量好像能影响生物的精神状态
The energy seems to influence the mental states of living beings.
受试对象个别看起来好像变得…
Individually, the test subjects appear…
更聪明了
smarter.
它们自发性进化成了超生物
They've spontaneously evolved into a superorganism.
它们只会把没接触到这股能量的同类
They no longer seem to recognize unexposed members of their species
当成食物看待
as anything other than food.
不
No.
爸爸 你的离开还真不是时候
Father, what a perfectly awful time for you to be away.
你跑好慢
You're so slow!
我要抓你了
I'm gonna get you.
喂
Hey!
你当鬼
You're it!
那是什么?
What is that?
比谁先到
Race you there.
你有看到吗?
Can you see it?
黎明之星
By the Dawn Star.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
喂 回来
Hey! Come back!
那该死的噪音把大家都吵醒了
The damn noise wakes the entire block.
阁下一定也认同…
Surely, His Excellency sees the value…
那些铜锭是假的 而且他对我的仆人很没礼貌
The copper ingots were counterfeit, and he was rude to my servant.
他一定要受惩罚
He must be punished.
充满了恶霸和人♥渣♥
…filled with villains and scum.
而且我天天都会看到卫队出现 鞋拔赌场一定要好好整治一番
And I see guards there daily. The Shoehorn must be cleaned out.
帝权不能被警方的无能玷污
The Imperium must not be sullied by poor policing.
我会跟卫队队长聊聊
I will speak with the captain of the guard.
如果是你♥爸♥就会…
Your father would have already--
我爸很感激你的关心
My father appreciates your concern.
今天就到此为止
That will be all for today.
雪琪 天啊 拜托
Sherzi! Oh, gods, please!
我老婆在哪里?
Where is my wife?
雪琪?
Sherzi?
我要见她 -爸爸?
I demand to see her. -Father?
萨尔皇帝?
Emperor Zal?
走开
Go away.
是我
It's me.
我是雪琪 我来了 快开门
It's Sherzi. I'm here. Come open the door.
没事的 我在
You're all right. I'm here.
雪琪 我亲爱的老婆
Oh, Sherzi. My dear wife.
我好担心你
I've been so worried.
过来坐下 来 你一定饿了
Come sit. Here, you must be hungry.
你在烦恼什么?
What troubles you?
我们的女儿 她还没准备好
Our daughter. She is not prepared.
蜜拉娜比你想象中还要坚强
Mirana is stronger than you know.
要接任皇位不只要够坚强
There's more to taking the throne than strength.
还要做出其他人没勇气做的决定
Making decisions for which no one else can muster the courage.
看见其他人看不见的东西
Seeing where others are blind.
独自走在黑暗之中
Braving the darkness alone.
她会尽一切所能让你以她为荣的
She will do everything she can to make you proud.
我每次看到她 就看见了我们的失败
Every time I look upon her, I see our failure.
请进
Enter!
队长 希望是很重要的事
Captain. I hope this is important.
否则我也不会进来打扰 殿下
I wouldn't have intruded otherwise, Highness.
出了点事 辛特兰发生了一起事件
Something happened. An incident in the Hinterlands.
请你去一趟神殿
You're needed in the throne room.
蜜拉娜?
Mirana?
你妈去哪里了?
Where did your mother go?
雪琪…
Sherzi? Sherzi?
把你的所见如实告诉我们
Tell us exactly what you saw.
有怪物
Monsters.
我差点就没命了
I barely made it out alive.
你得去那里 把它们都烧死
You must go. Burn them out.
你还有所保留 快说吧
There's more you're not saying. Out with it.
不只是我看到的东西
It's not just what I saw.
还有我感受到的东西
It's what I felt,
穿越了我的头骨
pushed through my skull.
世界开始旋转 我的灵魂在深渊的悬崖上徘徊
The world spun, and my soul teetered on the edge of an abyss.
一道红色的光吞噬了所有法则和理性
A red glow to swallow up all law and reason.
我感受到了真♥相♥ 我们什么都不是
I felt the truth. We are nothing.
你只是做了个恶梦
So, you had a bad dream.
她说话太直接了 但你的说词很奇怪
Pardon her apprehension, but the claims you make are strange.
你们想要证据
You want proof.
证据就在血里
The proof is in the blood.
去通知禁卫军
Alert the guard.
我要亲自去一趟辛特兰
I ride to the Hinterlands myself.
我们已经走了三天的路 -乖
Three days' march for this. -Easy now.
怎么一个人都没遇到?
Where in the Seven Hells is everyone?
大家都跑哪去了?
Where could they have gone?
看起来就像他们集体连夜离开了
It's as though they all left at once in the night.
殿下
Your Highness.
我都开始担心你不来了
Oh, I was beginning to fear you would never come.
科利艾塔维那边又出问题了吗?
More trouble with the Coriel'Tauvi?
蒙妮的闪烁荒原省长
Mene's Provincial Governor in the Scintillant Waste
想向我们的边境地区收取贡品
thought that she might collect tribute from our border regions.
我转达了你父亲的反对意见
I relayed your father's objections.
希望你说的时候很有礼貌
I hope you were polite.
双方情绪都有点激动
Hmm, things became heated.
你觉得这是科利艾塔维人做的吗?
Do you think the Coriel'Tauvi are responsible for this?
不是
No.
阴影公国做事不会这么低调
The Principality of Shadow is not usually given to such subtlety.
附近的状况也是如此
It's the same around the perimeter.
房♥屋都被遗弃 空无一人
Abandoned property. Empty silence.
你从上面能看到什么吗?
Could you see anything from above?
雾太浓了
Not through this fog.
所以我们要在大半夜盲目前进
So, we're marching blind, in the middle of the night,
进到身份不明又充满未知的 对手怀抱中吗?
into the arms of an adversary we cannot identify and do not understand?
太棒了
Perfect.
那就前进吧
Forward then.
停
Halt!
黎明之星 她是什么东西?
By the Dawn Star. What was she?
做好准备
Hold steady.
盾牌 排好队形
Shields! Form ranks!
是村民
The villagers.
所有村民
It's all of them.
他们都…
They're all…
把所有人都烧死 -没问题
Burn it to the ground. -Done.
要记住
Remember.
离远一点吧 殿下
Give it some room, Highness.
你也看到这对他们造成的影响了
You saw what it did to these people.
没错 你很明智 当然了
Yes. You're wise, of course.
这全是一颗该死的石头造成的
One damned rock did all this.
我更担心一件事
I'm more disquieted by a question.
如果不只这一个呢?
What if there are more?
如果这只是其他事的开端呢?
What if this is only the start of something else?
如果是更糟的事呢?
Something worse?
公主 希望我借给皇帝的士兵 都有好好侍奉你
Princess, I hope the soldiers I lent the throne served you well.
当然 我的父亲和帝国都感谢你
They did. My father and the Empire thank you.
你的父亲
Oh, your father.
我已经很久没见到你父亲了
I have not seen your father in many suns.
他有很多事要忙 十分辛劳
The demands on his time and energy are difficult to overstate.
你是不是也十分辛劳呢 公主?
Hm. And the demands on you, Princess, what of them?
有话就说吧 你有所求
Spit it out. You want something.
我只是想要为皇帝服务的机会
Only the opportunity to serve the throne.
我知道你有多辛苦 公主
I see how restless you are, Princess.
把我指派为摄政吧
Name me Regent.
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表