剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
Pretty sure these accouterments don't come in Oglodi size.
这些闪亮亮的混♥蛋♥一定也希望不要有
And I'm certain those shiny sons of bitches would rather they never do.
换个角度想 这样就不会有人盯着你的耳朵看了
Think of it this way, no one is staring at your ears.
只要有人说你耳朵怎样 我会找他算帐
Anyone says a word about your ears answers to me.
集♥合♥
Now, fall in.
如果衣服都不合身 你至少可以穿上旗帜
If nothing fit, you could at least wear a banner.
不是的 亲爱的 不只如此
No, no, no. It is not that, my lovely. It is more.
我的内心还是奈凡豪杰
I am still Nivan Gallant in my heart,
但我的剑会听命于你
but, uh, my sword remains at your service.
我一向都很搞不懂你
You never cease to confuse me.
每个人都要有目标
Eh, we must all have goals.
你确定这套制♥服♥和这面旗帜 是你的目标吗?
You are certain this is yours, this uniform, this banner?
不是旗帜 是她
Not the banner, her.
谁要在太阳神面前跪下?
Who kneels before the Solar Throne?
我要 陛下
I do, Your Radiance.
平原与银夜森林之露娜
Luna of the plains and the Nightsilver Woods.
我把我的真心、勇气和钢铁献上给你
I offer you my heart, my courage, my steel.
我渴求你的光、你的爱
I seek your light, your love.
我认你为神帝 在思想和行动中都视你为第一
I take you as God Empress, first in thought, first in action.
站在光中
Stand in the light.
这些士兵呢?
And these soldiers?
我的失落军团 其中有很多人都曾为你而战
My Lost Legion. Many have fought for you already.
他们的决心已有疤痕和苦痛为证
Their devotion is inscribed in scars, inked by pain.
接受太阳神的祝福吧 帝权之露娜
Accept the blessing of the Solar Throne, Luna of the Imperium.
露娜 失落军团之女神
Luna, the goddess of the Lost Legion.
我们要一同重建家园
Together we will rebuild our home.
之后再一同疗愈破碎的世界
Then we will heal a broken world.
陛下
Your Majesty.
龙骑士
Dragon Knight.
你总算回来了
Oh, you're home. Finally.
出事了 布拉姆跟你在一起吗?他…
Something's wrong. Is Bram with you? Is he--
布拉姆没事 布拉姆在这里
Bram is fine. Bram is here.
卡登也是 -然后呢?
Kaden, too. -Then what?
斯莱瑞克死了 斯莱瑞克失败了
Slyrak is dead. Slyrak failed.
你还真不低调
I see you've abandoned subtlety.
火焰之父失败了 你得靠自己了
The Father of Fire failed. You are alone.
所有可能会来帮助你的人 都被你背叛或遗弃了
You betrayed or abandoned anyone who might have come to your aid,
小神、精灵
the godling, the elves.
我是你在这世上仅有的依靠了
I am all you have left in the world.
交出龙魂吧
Surrender the dragon souls,
我重建现实时 会送个礼物给你
and when I remake reality, I will leave you a gift,
你的孩子
your child,
跟你一起平安待在这里
safe with you here,
完好无缺待在你打造的绿洲
untouched in this oasis you've created.
不死的费洛米娜
Immortal Filomena.
这是我的承诺 我的重新谈判
This is my bond, my renegotiation.
你还会遵守当初秘密商人盟约 修改过的条约吗?
You offer all revised terms per the original Shopkeeper's coven?
不可侵犯 -你能保证
Inviolable. -You guarantee…
那孩子会是我的费洛米娜 跟我记忆中的她一样
the child will be my Filomena, as I remember her.
在各方面都是我的吗?
She'll be mine in every way.
费洛米娜在下辈子
Filomena will love you in the next life
也会跟这辈子一样爱着你
as she loved you in this one.
她会健健康康 不受曾置她于死地的病痛所苦吗?
She'll be healthy, free of the rot that claimed her?
我保证 永恒的花
I promise, an eternity of flowers.
为了能够再次握住她的手 你难道有什么…
What would you not do to feel her hand…
不愿意做的事吗?
in your own again?
我爱你 我不会崇拜你
I love you. I won't worship you.
没有
Nothing.
我什么事都愿意做
There is nothing I would not.
那就这么说定了吗?
Then we have a bargain?
我女儿非常固执
My daughter, so willful.
她很善良又很明智
And she had a good heart, and she was wise.
费洛米娜绝对不会接受你打造的世界
Filomena would never accept a world made by you.
她绝对不会接受有惨剧以她之名发生
She would never accept a horror created in her name.
我不接受你开的条件
There will be no bargain.
那好吧
So be it.
那好吧
So be it.
蜜拉娜不能派军去破峰
Mirana can't send an army to the Broken Peaks,
但她可以派我们去
but she can send us.
贤者 他的高塔
The Sage. His tower.
看来我们是要复仇了
Hmm. It's to be revenge, then.
不是 他握有很有价值 却不属于他的东西
No. He has something quite valuable that does not belong to him.
消灭了银夜森林的恶魔 很想要那个东西
The demon who laid waste to the Nightsilver Woods wants it badly.
有一群龙会来找那个东西 它们互相残杀的时候…
An army of dragons is coming for it. While they kill each other--
我们就把东西拿回来
We take it back.
那就太不明智了
That would be unwise.
也没有必要
And quite unnecessary.
我是来提议结盟的
I'm here to propose an alliance.
你骗了我们 又背叛了我们
You lied to us. You betrayed us.
你利用了菲姆琳…
You used Fymryn--
我跟你们说的是事实
I told you the truth.
你只说了对你有利的部分
The parts that suited you.
他是谁?
Who is this guy?
月之恶魔 -他的声音很好听
The Devil of the Moon. -He has a lovely voice.
我们知道龙魂在你手上
We know the dragon souls are in your possession.
只要放了它们 我们就放过你
Release them, and our business is concluded.
让你平安离开这里
You will be allowed to leave unharmed.
恭喜你神化了 陛下
Congratulations on your apotheosis, Majesty,
但你对自己力量的了解 连千分之一都还不到
but you understand not one-thousandth of your power.
我建议你谦逊一点
I advise humility.
你们在乎的龙已经化为灰烬了
The dragons who concerned you are ash,
但恐怖利刃仍然存在 还比以往更加强大
yet Terrorblade remains, more powerful than ever.
他已经取得了三条龙魂
He commands three dragon souls
他在集满八条龙魂前是不会罢休的
and will not rest until he claims all eight.
它们各自分散会很危险
Individually, they are vulnerable.
如果一起待在我手上 是会比较安全
Together, with me, they are safer,
但也不算是真正安全
but they are far from safe.
如果你真的那么强大 那你还需要我们做什么?
Well, if you're so powerful, what possible need could you have of us?
恐怖利刃是很有耐性 又坚持不懈的敌人
Terrorblade is a patient and relentless enemy.
我是用了在他意料之外的 极端手段才活下来的
I survived only through extreme means he failed to consider.
他不会重蹈覆辙
He will not repeat his error.
所以我确实需要你 陛下
So, I do have need of you, Majesty.
我需要有神把这场战斗带到邪秽之渊
I need a god to take the fight to Foulfell.
只要到了那里 我就会亲自消灭恐怖利刃
Once there, I will destroy Terrorblade myself.
我得去那里 我得亲眼看看
I have to go. I have to see.
你得做好自己的本分
You have to be who you are.
她或许已经学乖了
Perhaps, she's learned.
她不可能变成另一种人
She cannot be other than what she is.
你本来就知道会这样 对不对?
You knew this would happen, didn't you?
我确实算出了这些事很有可能会发生
I calculated a high probability of these events, yes.
但还是有一些我预料之外的方面
There are, however, aspects I did not foresee.
什么方面? -我的感受
Aspects? -How I would feel.
这点也一直让我很意外
That always surprises me, too.
你把预言告诉了我 我给了你承诺
You came to me with the prophecy. I made you a promise.
我期望这两者都会成真 女神
I anticipate both will be fulfilled, goddess.
我们的女神在等你了
Our goddess waits for you.
赛莉蒙娜的月光照耀穿透我 光明又纯净
Selemene's moonlight shines through me, luminous and pure.
我将灵魂贡献给她
My soul is sealed in her servitude.
欢迎你 小寇德维格精灵
Welcome, little Coedwen.
月之孩子
Child of the Moon.
少在那边假装你是为了我们好
Don't just stand there acting like you have our best interests in mind.
你之前就是跟恐怖利刃合作 一定是
You were working with Terrorblade. You had to be.
你很有可能会再跟他合作
Nothing is stopping you from doing it again.
你有可能就是跟他合作才来的
For all we know, that's why you're here.
你的指控没有错 你的疑虑也很合理
Your accusations are accurate, and you are justified in your concerns.
我不只是有疑虑而已
I'm a little more than concerned.
你们的保留态度也改变不了实际现况
Your reservations do not change the reality of the circumstances
还有陛下做出选择的必要
or the necessity of Her Majesty's choice.
我们如果答应就是疯了
We'd have to be crazy to do this.
我同意
I agree.
那就这么说定了 谢谢你跑一趟
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表