剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
无论你喜不喜欢 这就是事实
Like it or not, that's the truth.
你应该也不会太喜欢我的解决办法
And I don't think you'll like my solution much better.
这些花不再跟随月亮
The flowers no longer follow the moon.
即将枯萎
They're dying.
这是它们的天性 我们无法改变
It is their nature. We can't change it.
但我们可以想要改变
But we can want to.
没错 我在等待真♥相♥
Yes. I'm waiting for the truth.
我也是
One empathizes.
这个山谷里没有我不知道的秘密
There are no secrets in this valley, not from me.
熔炉也不适合一直拿来进行实验
And the Forge is no proper subject for continued experimentation.
即便是你
Not even by you.
我不认为有坏处
I don't see the harm.
你如果不认为有坏处 就不会试图保密了
If you saw no harm, you would not have tried to keep it secret.
你连问都没问我学到了什么
You don't even care to ask me what I've learned.
显然你什么都没学到
Clearly nothing.
我们不需要重建宇宙或打败远古
We don't have to remake the universe or defeat The Ancients.
我们只要解决问题就好 -解决问题?
We just have to manage the problem. -Manage it?
我们可以不要杀龙 而是利用它们
We tap the dragons rather than kill them.
我们可以利用它们的一点力量 加强控管远古的实体
We use just enough of their power to bolster the entity holding back the Ancients,
修复月亮的实体结构
and repair the physical structure of the moon.
争取时间寻求永久的解决办法
We buy time for a permanent solution.
不可能 -你至少也该假装考虑一下
Impossible. -You could at least pretend to give it some thought.
费洛米娜 你可能会因熔炉而死
Filomena, the Forge can kill you.
熔炉的魔力并非毫无代价
It is magic, but it is not free.
熔炉会汲取你的能量和生命
It will drain your energy, your life.
我很乐意冒这个险
I will happily take the risk.
而且还会唤醒上古龙族和它们的后代
And it will awaken the Eldwyrms and their children.
它们会动怒并觅食 然后它们就会来到这里
They will rage, they will eat, and then they will come here.
让我们只剩下一种难以想象的手段
Leaving us with only one unthinkable recourse.
你将以恐惧换取恐惧
You will trade horror for horror.
我不接受
I refuse to accept that.
这就是你的天性
And that is your nature.
你如果还有什么无害的秘密 最好快点说出来
If you have any more harmless secrets, I suggest you share them.
我得告诉他 对吧?
I need to tell him, don't I?
真希望我知道该怎么开口
I just wish I knew how.
新月
The new moon.
我差点忘了
I'd almost forgotten.
哀悼和纪念死者的时刻
A time for mourning and remembrance of the dead.
这个宗教习俗…
A religious practice which…
原谅我 女神 我从来没亲眼见过
forgive me, Goddess, I have never observed.
或许你该亲眼看看
Perhaps you should.
龙骑士 你的龙骑士
The Dragon Knight, your Dragon Knight.
我也差点忘了他
I'd almost forgotten him as well.
你从来不会忘记任何事
You forget nothing, ever.
只是他已经与你无关
It's just that he's no longer relevant to you.
但我非常重视他
He is quite relevant to me.
我当初没能跟他道别
I never got to say goodbye.
你照我的要求做了吗?
Have you done as I asked?
你向费洛米娜坦承一切了吗?
Have you confessed to Filomena?
我没必要坦承 -她本来就知道?
There was no need. -She knew?
真聪明 跟她父亲一样
Clever, like her father.
她的大脑很聪明 但她会败给自己的内心
A gifted mind, but her heart will get the best of her.
这点也跟她父亲一样
Also like her father.
我很了解我女儿 费洛米娜很固执又很有毅力
I know my daughter. Filomena is headstrong and relentless.
她会运用自己手边的所有资源
She will use every resource at her command,
但她也会跟我一样失败
but she will fail as I failed.
她已经危害到了自己
She has become a danger to herself.
所以你才会来找我
So, this is why you've come.
费洛米娜会听你的话
Filomena listens to you.
因为我会听费洛米娜说话
Because I listen to Filomena.
你如果想救她 就别再跟她作对
If you want to save her, stop fighting her.
帮助她 当她的父亲
Help her. Be her father.
抱歉 玛西 我无意吵醒你
Sorry, Marci. I didn't mean to wake you.
达维安说得没错 我很讨厌他提出的办法
Oh, Davion is right. I hate his solution.
寻求召唤师的帮助
Help from the Invoker.
我是不是很伪善?
Am I a hypocrite?
我嘴上说着要放下过去的仇恨
All of my high-minded talk about old hatreds,
但我却放不下自己心中最久的仇恨
and here I sit, nursing the oldest of them all.
月之恶魔
The Devil of the Moon.
他一定知道发生了什么事
He must know what's happening.
他还没解决问题 就代表他自己也办不到
The fact he has yet to resolve it suggests he lacks the means,
但他或许有什么想法
but he may have an idea what can be done.
就另一方面来说 这一切都是他的设计 这个现实…
On the other hand, all of this is his design, this reality…
或许这正是他希望发生的事
it may be this is exactly what he wants.
或许这个恶梦也是他设计出来的
It may be that this nightmare is also his design.
但这一切都不重要 对吧?
But none of that matters, does it?
无论是不是他设计出来的
His design or not,
我们都得搞清楚自己要对抗什么
we have to understand what we're up against.
你是对的 你一向都是对的
You're right. You're always right.
又出现了这个表情
There's that look.
什么表情? -你常有的表情
Which look? -The one you get.
你会低头 皱眉
You bow your head, knit your brow.
代表你很害怕 但还是会勇于行动
It means you're scared as hell, but doing something anyway.
另一个我常看到这个表情
The other me saw it a lot.
如果是之前 我现在就会祈祷
In times past, this would have been a moment for prayer,
但现在宇宙已经让我 没有祈祷的对象了
but today, the universe has arranged things such that I have no one to pray to.
我记得他的一辈子
I remember his whole life.
我记得他是怎么死去的
I remember how he died.
他最后看见的就是你
The last thing he saw was you.
是你的脸
Your face.
那样就够了
It was enough.
有你就够了 他当时并不需要祈祷
You were enough. He didn't need to pray.
做好准备
Prepare yourselves.
靠 我们要…
Oh, shit. Are we gonna…
瞬间移♥动♥吗?
…do that?
你们未经邀请就擅闯我家
You have entered my home without invitation.
我们有事要找这里的主人
We have business with the master of this place.
是你
You.
你就是她 我认得你
You're her, I know you.
她就是那个神秘女子
She's the mystery girl.
余烬之龙
The Ember Eldwyrm.
我父亲说过龙可能会有反应
My father said the dragons may react,
但这并不是他想象中的反应
but this isn't quite the reaction he imagined.
你父亲?
Your father?
你们如果是来找他的 那你们就白跑一趟了
If you've come to see him, you've come in vain.
他不会帮助你们
He will not help you.
但或许我们能帮助彼此
But perhaps we can help each other.
失败的想法再次出现
A failed notion recurs.
光是自我就能保持团结 并守住这座监牢
The self alone can maintain unity and hold this prison.
我不是来对抗你或安抚远古的
I have not come to fight you or pacify the Ancients.
我是来结束一切的
I have come to draw the curtain.
自我不会允许你再度破坏团结
The self will allow no further disruption of the unity.
停止
You will cease!
监牢会维持下去
The prison will be maintained.
碎片会被固定住
The fragments bound.
你会被摧毁 你的力量没有用
You will be destroyed. Your power is irrelevant.
我手上有比我的力量更强大的力量
I carry power greater than my own.
我会让你摆脱重担
I free you of your burden
解开你主人的枷锁
and unshackle your masters.
不
No!
解散是不可能的
Discorporation cannot be possible.
自我不能迷失
The self must not be lost.
现在就只剩下原初意识的怒火
All that remains is the rage of the Primordial Mind.
开始毁灭吧
Let the end begin.
我父亲用创世之柱重建了宇宙
My father used the Pillars of Creation to remake the universe.
我认为我们能把创世之柱 用在比较小的用途
I believe we can set them to a more subtle purpose.
重建破碎月亮的结构
Restoring the structural integrity of the broken moon.
这个机器…
That machine.
我认得 我在邪秽之渊看过
I know it. I saw it in Foulfell.
熔炉?你看过吗?
The Forge? You saw it?
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表