剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
after all you went through stealing them from Selemene.
赛莉蒙娜?这些是女神的吗?
Selemene? These belong to the Goddess?
你经常挂在嘴边
So you keep reminding us.
来吧 阿达拉和伊德瓦在等了
Come. Adara and Idwal are waiting.
伊德瓦烤了一个派
Idwal baked a pie.
等等 一直都有两颗月亮吗?
Wait. Have there always been two moons?
比较大的那颗是什么时候破掉的?
When did the larger one break?
怎么会破掉?
How?
你的鼻子好像离那些花太近了
I think you got your nose too close to those flowers.
你现在的状况可以上路吗?
You feel well enough to travel?
那得看要去哪里了
Uh, it depends on your travel plans.
蒙妮之光 是你自己说要去的
Mene's light, girl. It's your plan.
破峰
The Broken Peaks.
召唤师之塔
The Tower.
是家
Home.
比较像是墓穴
More like a tomb.
很大 比看起来还要大
Oh, it's big. Bigger than it looks.
好空又好暗
It's so empty. So dark.
我没看到巫师 -他随时都在附近
I don't see a sorcerer. -He's never far.
记忆中出现了更多不可能的事物
More memories of impossible things.
这不是巧合
No coincidences.
女神正在引导我去某处 但…
The goddess is leading me somewhere, but…
等等 图书馆
Wait. The library.
找出所有跟月亮相关的东西 书、文章、图
Show me everything related to the moons. Books, paper, sketches.
我不是我
I'm not me.
我没有魔力 一时就忘了
No magic. Easy to forget.
而且看起来都一样 有什么差异?
And it all looks the same. What's different?
那朵花
That flower.
那本书
That book.
《辉夜纪》 你是什么?
The Archronicus. What are you?
“疯月并不是不动的岩石 更像是一座监狱”
"The Mad Moon was no inert rock. It was more truly a prison."
你是怎么找到我的塔的?
How did you find my tower?
我发誓是碰巧找到的
Quite unexpectedly, I promise you.
这座塔已经一千年没人找到过了
No one has found this tower in a thousand years,
你竟然就碰巧找到了?
and you simply stumbled upon it?
一千年?不… -你还没回答我的问题
A thousand years? That's not-- -You did not answer my question.
你没有问问题
You didn't ask a question.
你只是把陈述包装成问题而已 很糟糕的习惯
You made a statement, then behaved as if it were a question. Terrible habit.
你还真会转移话题
You have a gift for changing the subject.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我显然是寇德维格的菲姆琳
Fymryn of Coedwig, apparently.
我偷了这些莲花 但我需要你的帮助
I stole these lotuses, but I need your help.
月亮 破碎的月亮和里面的存在
The moon, the broken moon, and the entities inside.
我看到、听到、感觉到了他们 还有跟他们一起被困住的生物
I've seen them, heard them, felt them, and the creature imprisoned with them.
你一定知道他们是什么 还有该怎么控制他们、阻止他们
You must know what they are, how to contain them, how to stop them.
我认得这个表情 很明显的空白
I know that look, conspicuously blank,
这也是你很有魅力的习惯
another charming habit.
你听我说
Listen to me.
他们快把女神逼疯了 正在由里到外摧毁她
They are driving the Goddess to madness, destroying her from the inside out.
你不是寇德维格精灵
You are no Coedwen.
如果能让我跟费洛米娜谈谈 应该会比较容易
This might be simpler if I could speak with Filomena.
无论你是谁 提起她的名字都是天大的错误
Whoever you are, you have erred grievously speaking her name.
谁的名字?费洛…
Which name? Filo--
费洛米娜
Filomena.
兔兔
Bunny.
你很安静 你不是活着的
You're quiet. You're not alive.
这一切都太奇怪了 兔兔
This is all so strange, Bunny.
这些看起来像是回忆 但有好多细节都不一样
These seem like memories, but so many details are different.
都是错的 两个月亮
Wrong. Two moons,
黑暗神社、母亲的莲花
dark shrines, mother's lotuses.
还有这位菲姆琳?
And this Fymryn?
或许我们的女神把自己想象成她了
Perhaps our lady imagines herself to be her,
但要到什么地步?
but to what end?
她是谁?
Who is she?
你就是小偷
You're the thief.
你偷了我的莲花
The one who stole my lotuses.
母亲? -“母亲”
Mother? -Mother.
你称呼女神的方式真奇怪
What a strange way to address your goddess.
你吗?你不是女神 -或许是吧
You? You're not the Goddess. -Perhaps you're right.
因为你是来杀我的
For here you are, come to kill me.
什么?我不是来…
What? That's not why I've…
你以为我不知道吗? 你以为我没做好准备吗?
Did you think I didn't know? Did you think me unprepared?
拜托 我不懂这是怎么回事
Please. I don't understand this.
我女儿每晚都会为此倾倒对我的爱
Every night, my daughter poured her love for me into this.
她每晚都祈祷我会回来
Every night, she prayed I would return.
你女儿?你女儿在哪里? 费洛米娜在哪里?
Your daughter? Where is your daughter? Where is Filomena?
你去到那里再问她吧 -不
Ask her when you get there. -No!
我不是在祈祷
It wasn't a prayer.
我看到你了 我认识你
I see you. I know you.
费洛米娜
Filomena.
你带了个问题来
You came with a question,
但并不是让你踏上旅程的那个问题
but not the question that began your journey.
你那真正的问题 带着你来到了我和他面前
Your true question brought you to me, to him.
你用这么明显的操控手法 是没办法击垮我的意志的
You cannot break my will with such an obvious manipulation.
她是女神
She is the Goddess.
重生的蒙妮
Mene, reborn.
这是怎么回事?你在对他做什么?
What is happening here? What are you doing to him?
这不是你真正的问题
That is not your true question.
女神 战斗吧 杀了他
Goddess, fight. End him.
他为了解放自己 什么都愿意摧毁
He will destroy everything to free himself,
以他的形象重建宇宙
remake the universe in his image.
重建宇宙?
Remake the universe?
没错 事实并不是有出入 是我的理解并不完全
Of course. The facts weren't inconsistent, my understanding was incomplete.
这些确实是回忆 只是是另一个宇宙的回忆
These are memories, just memories of another universe.
是另一段人生
Another life.
哪个宇宙?谁的人生?
Which universe? Whose life?
菲姆琳 菲姆琳是蒙妮
Fymryn. Fymryn is Mene,
只不过不是我的蒙妮
just not my Mene.
你像他一样躲在假设之中
You hide in hypotheses like him.
不敢问原因 不敢面对真♥相♥
Afraid to ask why. Afraid of the truth.
这一切都是为了你
All of this is for you.
你就是原因 你就是理由
You are the cause. You are the reason.
所有问题都能得出一个结论
Every question reduced to one conclusion.
而你来到了这里 漂到了河的末端
And here you are, adrift at the end of the river.
独自漂在海上
Alone in the sea.
我死了 对不对?
I'm dead, aren't I?
在这个世界
In this world,
这个空荡回响的世界中 我死了
this hollow echo of a world, I'm dead.
可怜的孩子 你受了很多苦
Poor girl. How you suffered.
他辜负了你 他没能拯救你
How he failed you. He failed to save you,
这点也摧毁了他
and it broke him.
你想要我怎样?
What do you want from me?
我的目标跟你一样
I want what you want.
我想要理解宇宙
I want to make sense of the universe.
不对 我已经得知了 在这里能得知的事
No. No, I… have learned what I can here.
我想的没错 我想的也有错
I was right. And… And I was wrong.
女神叫我看向月亮 她会带领我回家
The Goddess told me to look to the moon and she would guide me home.
在这里 我是菲姆琳
Here, I am Fymryn.
菲姆琳就是蒙妮 所以我要看向自己
Fymryn is Mene, so I will look to myself.
我就是月亮
I am the moon.
女神…你…
Goddess. Goddess, do you…
我知道我是谁
I know who I am.
带我去找你父亲
Take me to your father.
别担心 我是来帮忙的
Don't worry. I'm here to help.
卡登?这…
Kaden? What…
天啊
Gods.
你走吧 去警告龙牢
Go. Warn Dragon Hold.
你可以亲自回去警告他们
You're gonna warn them yourself.
达维安 我当初应该回去的
Davion. I should have gone back.
我错了 活人需要我
I was wrong. The living needed me.
她需要我
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表