剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
司令官也认同
And the Legati agree.
你叔叔认为议会也会认同
Your uncle thinks the Senate will, too.
你呢?你认同吗?
And you? Do you agree?
不要反抗
Don't fight this.
他会利用这点对付你
He will use it against you.
让你的处境变得更惨
He'll make things worse for you.
你是禁卫军的队长 禁卫军应该要服侍我们家
You are captain of the Praetorian Guard. The Guard serves our family.
你如果服从摄政的命令 就代表你认同他的命令
If you follow the Regent's order, it can only be because you agree.
你在去过神谕使之殿后就变了个人
You entered the Oracle's temple one person and came out another,
开始胡言乱语
speaking nonsense.
莫名消失
You-- You disappeared without explanation.
我很努力深入敌营才把你带了回来
I-- I had to hunt across hundreds of spans of hostile territory to bring you home.
你想要我怎样?我是效忠于你的
What do you want from me? You have my loyalty.
但我也很担心你
And my worry.
我知道我的行为看似冲动
I know my behavior seems erratic.
这太难解释了
I won't even try to explain,
我只能说 神谕使给了我一个选择
other than to say the Oracle presented me with a choice.
而我越来越意识到自己很不会做选择
And more and more, I realize I choose badly.
这个世界并不用是完美无缺的
It doesn't need to be a perfect world.
但我不是任何人的囚犯
But I am no one's prisoner.
公主 我如果支持你 你一定要留下
Princess, if I support you, you must stay.
你也一定要带领我们
And you have to lead.
召集剩下的禁卫军吧
Summon what remains of the Guard.
快让开 你们这些王八蛋
Make way, you sorry bastards!
公主?
Princess?
给我饶你一命的理由 就算是烂理由也好
Give me a reason. It doesn't even have to be good.
跪下吧 乞求我的原谅
On your knees. Beg for my forgiveness.
乞求我父亲的原谅 祈求他能听见你说的话
Beg my father's forgiveness and pray he hears you.
祈求这样就足够了
Pray it's enough.
你们有两条路能走
You have two choices.
一条路是向我屈膝
The first is to take the knee.
看来你是觊觎皇位
So much for not coming down off the throne.
你母亲会怎么说?
What would your mother say?
她会说我总算懂她的意思了
She'd say I finally understand what she meant.
我如果要成为神
If I am to become a god,
就得表现得像神一样
I must act like a god.
猜猜我今天是哪种神?
Guess what sort of a god I am today?
全都退下
All of you lot, stand down!
他们不会退下的
They won't stand down.
他们会挺身而战
They'll fight.
这群士兵是属于我的
These soldiers belong to me.
或许吧 但她不属于你
Perhaps they do, but she doesn't.
全都跪下
Down, boys.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你好像挺忙的
You've been busy.
比我想象中还忙
Busier than I expected.
你离开了边境
You left the front.
你自主接受了和谈邀约
You accepted the offer of parley on your own.
有人说过我不只有能力摧毁事物
Someone told me I'm capable of more than just destruction.
我在另一个梦里有辜负你吗?
Did I wrong you in another dream?
正好相反
Quite the opposite.
殿下?
Highness?
整整五年
Five years to the day.
雪琪?
Sherzi?
我听见你的声音了
I hear you.
我听见你的歌♥声了
I hear you singing.
父亲
Father!
父亲
Father.
父亲 我在这里
Father, I'm with you.
没…
It…
没关系
It's all right.
蜜拉娜
Mirana.
你的母亲来了
Your mother is here.
你没听见吗?
Can't you hear her?
她正为了你我歌♥唱
She sings for both of us.
女神 我认为来这里找你比较妥当
Goddess, I thought it fitting to come to you here.
我莫名觉得这里比起森林离你更近
Somehow, this feels closer to you than the Woods.
我花了千年的时间对抗死亡
I have spent a thousand years defying death,
假装自己是塑造我们世界的 宇宙力量的主人
pretending to be the master of cosmic forces that shape our world.
现在感觉好空虚
It feels empty now.
比较像是小女孩的愿望 而不是魔法
More like, a little girl's wishes than magic.
我是傻子
I'm a fool.
你感到很无力
You feel powerless.
很内疚
Responsible.
我父亲做了很可怕的事
My father has done monstrous things.
虽然是出于爱
He did them out of love,
但他做的事依然很可怕 而且都是以我之名
but that makes them no less monstrous or less in my name.
你会弥补他造成的伤害
And you would undo these things.
我曾经跟你一样
I was like you.
我以为自己能改变世界 让世界变成我心目中的样子
I thought I could fix the world and make it look how I wanted.
但那样行不通
It doesn't work that way.
我不能告诉你该怎么做 或是该有什么感受
I can't tell you what to do or how to feel.
但我可以倾听
But I can listen.
我可以问最重要的问题
I can ask the one question that matters.
你能接受什么?
What can you live with?
你的良心能承受什么样的重量?
What weight can your conscience bear?
所以你是上古龙族吗?
Wow, so… So you… You're… You're an Eldwyrm?
我是某种东西 有点复杂
I'm something. It's complicated.
我们得去找公主
The princess. We have to find her.
我得去找她 我得见她
I have to find her. I need to see her.
等等 酒吧的那个疯女人吗?
Whoa, whoa, wait. The-- The crazy one from the bar?
她会知道该怎么解决问题 她一向都知道
She'll know what to do. She always does.
要解决什么问题?达维安
Do about what? Davion.
所有问题
All of it.
你想从哈普斯达特走到太阳帝权?
You wanna go to the Helio Imperium. On foot. From Haupstadt.
喂 你是龙 龙会飞
Hey, you're a dragon. Dragons can fly.
你可以暂时变成龙一下子 然后…
What if you became a dragon for just a tiny little bit, and…
但是他已经二十年没吃东西了
Yeah. He… hasn't eaten in 20 years.
也对 不太妥当
Oh, yeah, right. Bad idea.
来吧 小老鼠
Come, little mouse.
喂 不要叫我小老鼠
Hey, watch who you're calling a mouse.
不管你是不是龙 我都会把你打昏
Dragon or no dragon, I will lay you out.
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表