剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
我知道他看起来很冲动、鲁莽
I know he seems impulsive, reckless,
仿佛完全不在乎后果 但他其实是在乎的
like he doesn't appreciate what's at stake, but he does.
只是他知道我们不知道的东西
It's just that he sees what we can't.
他知道我们必须做什么事 知道该怎么获胜
He sees what has to be done. How to win.
而且他会付出行动
And he does it.
达维安会战斗
Davion fights.
他会全力战斗
He fights like hell.
尤其是看似无法获胜的时候
Especially when the fight looks hopeless.
你们要知道
Understand…
就算我成功了
even if I succeed…
对你们所有人来说的后果…
the consequences for you, all of you…
我12岁就加入了龙牢
I made the crossing to Dragon Hold when I was 12.
我当时就明白是什么意思 现在的状况也一样
I knew what that meant. This is no different.
我从不认为自己会长生不死
Never thought I'd live forever.
我也从没想过 自己会因为意念而消灭 不过…
Never thought I'd be wished out of existence either, but…
我想其实都一样吧 都是我自己选择的
it's all the same, I suppose. On my terms.
如果我父亲说对了呢? 如果我只是让所有人完蛋呢?
And if my father is right? If I'm just damning us all?
我们现在已经完蛋了
We look pretty damned already.
我们没有完蛋
We're not damned.
还不算
Not quite.
还没有
Not yet.
陛下
Majesty.
我们做了最坏的打算 你…
We feared the worst. You…
你孤身一人
You were alone.
我一直以来都不孤单
I was never alone.
费洛米娜
Filomena.
你知道你得做什么
You know what you must do.
我比任何人都了解你父亲
I know your father better than anyone does.
或许比你还了解
Perhaps better than you.
很少有他不希望发生的事发生
Very little happens if he does not wish it to happen.
很少有他没预见的事发生
Very little happens that he has not foreseen.
你骗不了他
You can't trick him.
你也无法以智谋胜过他
You can't outsmart him.
你无法祈祷自己的速度比他快
You can't pray you're faster.
你如果想在这场游戏中赢过他
If you try to beat him at this game,
在他的游戏中…
his game,
你一定会输
you will lose.
你会变成这样 都是我女儿的功劳
You have my daughter to thank for your circumstances.
是她帮助我看见了熔炉的潜力
She helped me realize the potential of the Forge.
我要取用你的力量并不需要杀你
I don't have to kill you to take your power.
你的本质就在我的手中
I hold your essence in my hand.
你有一个武器 你有一个选择
You have one weapon. You have one choice.
你父亲很爱你 他认为他能保护你
Your father loves you. He thinks he can protect you.
他想为你创造出完美的世界
He wanted to build a perfect world for you,
因为他没意识到那是不可能的
because he doesn't see there can be no such thing.
帮助他看见这世界现在的样子
Help him see the world as it is.
帮助他活在这个世界、接受这个世界
Help him live in it, with it.
你爱他 告诉他真♥相♥吧
You love him. So tell him the truth.
结束这一切
And end this.
女神
Goddess.
你把他藏在哪里都不重要 女神
It doesn't matter where you hide him, Goddess.
他无论去到何处 都会被熔炉绑住
He is bound to the Forge wherever he goes.
我只要动个念头就能得到他
I can claim him with a thought.
但你不会这么做
But you won't.
爸爸 我们得终止这一切
Papa, we have to end this.
拜托
Please.
“斯特姆沃克托尔”
Sturmwolke Tor.
你疯了 你在斯特姆沃克托尔差点就没命了
You're insane. You nearly died at Sturmwolke Tor.
这方法确实不太明智
That wasn't my best idea.
你如果不介意的话 我想先躺一下
I'm just gonna lie here a minute if it's okay with you.
好 要不要枕头?要不要薄荷酒?
Oh, yeah, sure. You want a pillow? A mint?
去你的 -喂 慢慢喝
Fuck you. -Hey, hey, hey, nurse that.
我不知道哪里还有这些东西
No idea where in the seven hells we find more.
完全不知道
No idea at all.
你是站在他们那边的
You would take their side.
不 爸爸 当然不是
No, Papa. Never.
我还以为这样是在保护你
I thought I was protecting you.
保护我?
Protecting me?
我在一段时间前 突然就出现了这些症状
It appeared some time ago, without warning.
我找过了治疗方式 但根本没有
I searched for a cure, there is none.
让我们长生不死的魔咒 能够减缓病程 但没办法治愈
The cantrip that grants our immortality slows the rot, but does not dispel it.
我不知道这是什么病 也不知道起因是什么
I cannot tell you what it is, I cannot tell you the cause.
我只知道我每天都比前一天更虚弱
I can only tell you that I'm weaker today than I was yesterday.
我明天也会比现在更虚弱
Tomorrow, I will be weaker still.
我怎么了 爸爸?
What-- What's wrong with me, Papa?
我会没事吗?
Am I all right?
魔法、科学和女神都没办法治愈我
No magic, no science or Goddess can cure me.
如果要治好这个病 就得改变之前的我和现在的我
A cure requires making me other than who I was, who I still am.
这个病是我的一部分 我们无法用意念消灭这个病
This disease is a part of me. We can't just wish it away.
我会死的 爸爸
I will die, Papa.
谁都无法改变这点 就连你也没办法
No one can change that. Not even you can change that.
费洛米娜
Filomena.
我知道
I know.
我一直都知道
I've always known.
我以为…
I thought…
我希望…
I hoped…
我们…你…
We… You…
或许能有多一点时间在一起
might have just a little more time.
我们没有时间了
We're out of time.
搞定了
It's done.
看来我离开后 事情的发展有比较顺利
I'm guessing things went better once I left.
通常都是这样
They generally do.
你刚刚做的事…
What you did, it was--
是馊主意吗?
A terrible plan?
很勇敢
Brave.
也很有人性
And very human.
你小时候一直跟我吵着要娃娃屋
When you were small, you begged me for a dollhouse.
我觉得没必要 但我拒绝不了你的要求
I failed to see the need, but I could refuse you nothing.
所以我就照着星宫的样子 做出了一个娃娃屋
So I conjured a structure based on the Palace of Hurra'agdu.
所有细节都很精确
It was accurate to the last detail.
我记得
I remember.
我还记得我哭了
And I remember bursting into tears.
我原本以为你是喜极而泣
Happy tears, I believed.
直到你要求我把娃娃屋收走
Until you demanded I send the house away.
我想要我想象中的娃娃屋 而不是你想象中的娃娃屋
I wanted a dollhouse as I imagined it, not as you imagined it.
没错
Yes.
所以我们就请银夜森林最优秀的工匠
So we commissioned the greatest artisan of the Nightsilver Woods
帮你做个新的娃娃屋
to build a new one.
你还坐在旁边看他制♥作♥
You sat with him, watched him work.
你想了解娃娃屋的构造 如果坏掉就能自己修补
You wanted to understand it so you could fix the house should it ever break.
那个娃娃屋很美 我还收着
It's beautiful. I still have it.
任何东西都是可以修补的
Nothing is beyond repair.
爸爸 我仔细想过了
Papa, I was thinking.
或许还有另一个方式
Perhaps there is another way.
更好的方式
A better way.
你是星球古龙之眼 你是我们头上的太阳
You are the Eye. Literally the sun over our heads.
宇宙中不变的事物 跟所有星星♥相♥连
A constant in the universe, linked to all stars,
跟所有宇宙相连
linked to all universes.
你记得之前存在过的世界
You remember what existed before,
你的神性荧光让你跟创世之柱相连
and your divine spark connects you to the Pillars of Creation.
星球古龙之眼有着先天知识
The Eye carries innate knowledge
知道我爸实验了成千上万次 才学会的事
of things my father took thousands of iterations to learn.
在15个位面和无数个现实中
Across 15 planes and countless realities,
我找到了一个不变的事物
I found one constant.
天空中的太阳 星球古龙
The sun in the sky. The Worldwyrm.
你想要我重建我来自的现实
You want me to restore the reality I came from.
我并不希望发生这些事
I don't want any of this.
但你可以让这个世界 变回你原本所知的样子
But you can put it all back as it was, as you knew it.
我知道这要求代表什么
I know what I'm asking.
你希望我让我爱的人们死去
You're asking me to save what I love by allowing
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表