剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
I guess that's it, then. Thanks for coming.
接着来商量龙魂的事吧
Now, about the souls.
我说我同意了 我愿意帮助你
I said, I agree. I will help you.
我得进行一些安排
There are arrangements I must make.
我明天破晓时会再来的
I will return tomorrow at dawn.
跟你想象中一样吗?
Is it just as you imagined?
不一样 这很像记忆 不过是对梦的记忆
No, it's like a memory, but a memory of a dream.
比较明亮 还有音乐
It was brighter. There was music.
感觉就像发生战争前的家园
It was like home before the war, I mean.
这里没有战争 没有死亡 没有苦痛
There is no war here, no death, no suffering.
那些事件都很遗憾 但都已经过去了
Those events were regrettable, but they are behind us now.
原谅我 女神 我没办法装作那些事都没发生
Forgive me, Goddess. I can't just pretend they never happened.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
我来找你是有目的的 我们可以让我们的族人携手合一
I came to you with a purpose. We can unite our people together.
快说
Speak the words.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
女神?我好像…
Goddess? Something is…
这些事你都不会记得 小寇德维格精灵
You will remember none of this, little Coedwen.
你只会记得自己重拾了 对我强烈的爱意
You will remember only renewed, intense love for me.
不
No!
不
No.
是他派你来找我的 你骗了我
He sent you to me. You lied to me.
我原以为你会有善良的一面 我也不希望他说的是事实
I believed there could be good in you. I didn't want him to be right.
够了
Enough.
荧光是我的
The spark. It's mine.
你不能从我身上夺走
You will not take it from me.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
是我的 拜托 是我的
It's mine. Please, it's mine.
你一定觉得我疯了
You must think me mad.
我没理由相信他
I have no reason to trust him.
也没理由相信这不是另一个
Nor reason to believe this is anything more than another ruse
只会带来杀戮和悲剧的诡计
that ends in bloodshed and tragedy.
但我也相信我们别无选择
But I also believe we have no options.
这一切都跟我所想的不一样
None of this is as I thought it would be.
帝权、赛莉蒙娜、达维安
The Imperium, Selemene, Davion.
天啊 我好想你
Gods, I miss you.
我就知道你会在这里
I figured you'd be here.
她一向都比我更会倾听
She was always a better listener than me.
你也很会倾听
You're an excellent listener.
我非常不会倾听 -没错
I'm the worst. -True.
我知道你不认同
I know you don't approve.
我也希望我能向你解释 但…
I wish I could explain it to you, but--
你不用向我解释
You don't have to.
你如果觉得这么做是对的 那这么做就是对的
If you think this is the right thing, this is the right thing.
我原本还希望你能告诉我
I was hoping you were about to tell me
我错得多离谱
how wrong I am.
你错了吗? -我不知道
Are you? -I don't know.
那我也没什么需要说的
Then there isn't anything I need to say.
比起其他人的肯定 我更相信你的质疑
I trust your doubt more than I trust anybody else's certainty.
你不需要参与这项任务
You don't have to be here for this.
我当然要 陛下 他会证明自己是骗子
But I do, Majesty. He's going to prove himself a liar.
我到时候就要砍下他的头
When he does, I intend to collect his head.
时候已经到了
The hour has come.
还没 有两件事
Not quite. Two things,
如果想要我们帮忙 那我们有求于你
if you want help, we need something from you.
五条龙魂 不可能
The five dragon souls. Impossible.
容器跟我有神秘连接
The container is mystically bound to me.
我如果没带着它们一起离开这个位面 束缚就会结束
Were I to leave this plane without them, containment would end.
它们会被释放 对它们会很危险
They would be released, vulnerable.
你是天才 自己想办法搞定
You're the genius. Figure it out.
还有第二个要求 我要跟你一起去
Which brings me to the second thing. I'm going with you.
荒谬至极
Preposterous.
这没得商量 这小子要去 我们都要去
This isn't an argument. The boy's going. We're all going.
我们都欠那个混♥蛋♥东西
We all owe the bastard something.
这些就是我的条件
Those are my terms.
有个办法 你已经容纳了一条龙魂
There is a way. You have contained one dragon soul.
你或许能容纳更多龙魂
You may be able to contain more,
至少能容纳一段时间
at least for a time.
龙魂
The dragon souls,
空气元素
the Element of Air,
四个基础法则
the Four Fundamental Forces.
创世之柱 我知道
The Pillars of Creation, I know.
等这一切结束 这也会结束 龙魂会被释放
When this is over, this is over. The souls will be released.
龙魂会被释放 自然秩序也会复原
The souls will be released and the natural order restored.
该怎么做就怎么做吧
Do what you have to do.
熔炉会引用这些龙的力量
The Forge channels the dragons' power.
这个程序完成后 它们的灵魂就会住在你体内
When it is done, their souls will reside within you.
只要你还活着的话
So long as you survive.
你会感受到一些痛楚
There will be some pain.
我的时间已经过了 荧光已经回到你身上了
My time has passed. The spark has returned to you.
我的生命很快就会落入虚空…
Soon, my life will slip into the void…
被遗忘
forgotten.
现在还来得及
It's not too late.
我们可以一起出现在他们面前
We can appear to them together,
修补裂痕
heal the rift.
我已经尽力修补破裂的东西
I did what I could to heal what had been broken,
庇护迷失者 用光照亮阴影
to shelter the lost, and bring light to the shadows.
但你没有这么做 你破坏了一切
But that's not what you did at all. You broke everything.
你的内心和四周充满了腐烂和疯狂
There was a rot in you, around you, a madness.
在没有力量的人眼里 神的智慧看起来或许就像是一种疯狂
The wisdom of a god would seem a kind of madness to the powerless.
你也曾经疯狂过
You were mad once, too,
你之后还会再度疯狂
and you will be mad again.
赞美蒙妮之月
Praise the Moon of Mene.
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表