剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
不太可能
Unlikely.
有道理
Good point.
或许是我杀了霍文那只雏龙的晚上
Maybe the night I slew the wyrmling in The Hoven.
我喝了很多酒
I downed so many cups,
醒来时没穿裤子躺在森林深处
I woke up in the middle of the forest without my pants.
你真的挺经常没穿裤子的
You have quite the tempestuous relationship with your pants.
是啊
Yeah.
我的21岁生日
My 21st birthday.
在我赢了龙之火威士忌比赛之后
After I won the Dragon's Fire whiskey competition.
全都不是
It was none of those things.
你一定不记得了
Nothing you'll ever remember.
就像龙之火威士忌比赛一样
Just like the Dragon's Fire whiskey competition.
我们是在路上认识的 你的车少了个轮子
We met on the road. You lost a wagon wheel.
我把轮子移到轮轴中♥央♥ 然后还搭你的…
I eased it over the axle, and then I hitched your--
我们是在一间酒吧认识的
We met in a bar.
我知道这没缩小多少范围
I realize that hardly narrows it down.
就直接告诉我吧 我都信任你到愿意跟你来了
Just tell me. I trusted you enough to come with you.
你至少也该…
It's really the least you could do--
好好休息吧 龙骑士
Dream gently, Dragon Knight.
垂枝玫瑰吗?不对 不是
Weeping Rose? Nah, that wasn't it.
站住
Hold!
有何贵干?
State your business.
那得看你和你的手下为什么要挡路了
I suppose that depends on why you and your men are blocking the road.
你的口音听起来像是太阳帝权人
Your accent, sounds Helio to me.
怎么了吗?
What of it?
我们的女神遭到了攻击 我们要提防间谍和入侵者
Our Lady's under attack. We're to watch for spies and infiltrators.
我们要开战了 -开战?
It's to be war. -War?
太荒谬了 -或许吧
That's ridiculous. -Maybe.
但我们还是得检查你们的行李和车厢
We still need to check your packs and carriages,
还是你们想被护送到要塞
or would you prefer an escort to the Garrison
接受更仔细的搜索?
for a more thorough inspection?
那是不可能的
Yeah. That's not happening.
你又是哪位?
And who might you be?
我们在执行龙骑士的任务
This is Dragon Knight business.
这位小姐找到了上古龙族巢穴
The lady found an Eldwurm lair.
请你们让开 否则你们就得跟上级解释
So, move aside or explain to your superiors
你们是如何阻碍龙骑士
how you interfered with a Dragon Knight
导致我们军团决定不再保护你们
and your people lost my Order's protection forever.
龙骑士?
Dragon Knight?
那请过吧
Move along then.
太阳帝权啊?
Helio Imperium, huh?
谢谢你今天帮的忙
Thank you for what you did today.
不用谢我
No need to thank me.
只要保证你不是间谍或入侵者就好
Just tell me you're not a spy or an infiltrator.
我能保证我不是
I promise you I'm neither.
但你确实是太阳帝权人
But you are from The Helio Imperium.
我总觉得你是太阳帝权的大人物
I get the feeling you're somebody from The Helio Imperium.
你真的是大人物
You really are somebody.
我们竟然是在酒吧认识的?
And we met in a bar?
我会解释的
I will explain.
之后某天吧 -你知道吗?没关系
Someday. -You know what? Fine.
这样我就已经很满足了
Right now, I'm just gonna take the win.
晚安
Goodnight…
公主
Princess.
什么样的公主会上酒吧?
What kind of princess hangs out in a bar?
那名士兵说要开战
"A war," that soldier said.
不 我不能担心这个
No. No. No, no, no. That can't be my concern.
我只要能找到斯莱瑞克 只要能跟雷霆说话
If I can reach Slyrak, if I speak with the Thunder,
它们就会听我说话
they will listen.
它们非听不可
They must.
这个新世界的战争会跟旧世界抵消
The wars of this new world will be settled with the old.
不过…
And yet…
不
No.
这就是我该做的事
This is my purpose.
我很确定
I'm sure of it.
玛西
Marci!
喂 丑八怪
Hey! Ugly!
来吧
Let's go.
地狱熊怪
Hell Bear.
骂得好
You can say that again.
我从没看过这种东西
Never seen anything like it.
我是说这种怪兽就叫地狱熊怪
What I mean, is, it's called a Hell Bear.
这种怪兽在我们那里到处都是
Where I come from, they're everywhere.
去骑马 -该死
Get the horses. -Gods damn it.
不 等等
No. Wait!
我们快走
Get out of here!
别阻止他们 让他们走吧
Don't stop them. Let them go.
他们很害怕 这怪兽差点杀死了所有人
They're terrified. That thing killed almost everyone.
或许还有人活着
Maybe not everyone.
我什么都没看到
I don't see anything.
我们来了
We're coming!
撑住
Hold on!
黎明之星
By the Dawn Star.
是树发出的声音
It's the trees.
看起来很不妙
That seems bad.
好箭法
Nice shot.
我猜你们那里应该没有这种东西
I don't suppose they have this where you come from.
侍者担心你遭到了攻击
The acolytes feared you were under attack.
孩子 你不该来这里的 谁都不该来这里
Child, you should not have come here. No one should come here.
我…我现在六神无主
I… I am not myself.
你有需要 女神
You are in need, Goddess.
允许我服侍你吧
Allow me to serve you.
那些魅影 告诉我那些孩子的事 还有他们唱的歌♥
The phantoms. Tell me about the children, their song.
我不知道 我也完全搞不懂
I don't know. I… I can't make sense of any of it.
那只飞龙呢?
The Air Dragon?
我从来没遇过飞龙
I've never encountered one.
真奇怪
Curious.
戴费德、阿达拉、伊德瓦
Dyfed. Adara. Idwal.
我感受到了他们和你对彼此的爱
I felt their love for you, yours for them.
他们对你来说一定很重要
They must mean something to you.
我完全不认识他们
I don't know them at all.
我认识我的所有孩子
I know all of my children,
但我不认识他们
but I don't know them.
他们可能只是 最近向你祈祷的三位崇拜者而已
They could simply be the last three worshippers who prayed to you.
但是你的心灵却想象出了他们
But your mind, it manifested them.
还有那些孩子和飞龙
The children and the dragon as more.
就像是梦里的投射
Projections, as in a dream.
那不只是梦
It's more than a dream.
那是无法解释的东西
It's beyond reason.
那股恐惧、痛苦是有生命的
The horror, the pain. It's alive.
就在我的心里
It's inside me.
女神 我认为月亮的破碎
Goddess, I believe the breaking of the moon
跟你的魅影是有关系的
and your phantoms are connected.
我们如果能厘清其中的因果关系…
If we can establish the true chain of causality…
拜托
Please.
你快走吧
Go now.
为我、你自己和所有人祈祷
Pray for me, for yourself, for us all.
可是女神 我能解决问题
But, Goddess, I can solve this.
出去
Out!
靠
Cochi.
我的狱卒回来了
My jailer returns.
经过了无数年的时光
After all these eons.
我还以为你已经忘了
I thought, perhaps, you had forgotten.
我知道该怎么解决问题 但大家都不让我出手
I know how to fix this, but no one will let me.
我不能就这么算了 结果可能…
I can't let this go. The result could be…
跟父亲说吗?不行
Tell my father? No.
父亲一定会很生气
Father will be furious with me.
“费洛米娜 听着 费洛米娜 服从”
"Filomena, listen. Filomena, obey."
你说得对 没时间了
You're right. There's no time for this.
我一定要说 他一定要听 就是现在
I will talk. He will listen. Now.
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表