剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
我不是跟你从小一起长大
I'm not the Mirana you grew up with,
受到你关爱和无私服侍的蜜拉娜
and loved, and served so selflessly.
你也不是我的玛西 但我看着你…
And you're not my Marci, but I watched you…
看着她…
watched her…
天啊 真…
Gods, it's…
你认识的蜜拉娜觉得最大的痛苦
The Mirana you knew thought there was no greater pain
就是看着她父亲的双眼 却看到一位陌生人
than looking into her father's eyes and seeing a stranger.
但在我原本所属的那个世界
But in the other world, the one I come from,
父亲说得对 我失败了
Father was right. I failed.
我失去了你 我失去了一切
I lost you. I lost-- I lost everything.
现在我面前有两条路能走
There are two paths before me.
第一条路就是要导正 一个非常有违常理
Down the first, righting a wrong so perverse,
我甚至无法完全理解的错误
I can't even comprehend it completely.
另一条路就是这个人生 这个陌生人生
Down the other, this life. This stranger's life.
我觉得自己好像被困在别人的梦里
I feel trapped in someone else's dream.
在哪里?
Where is it?
不见了
It's gone.
怎么会不见呢?
Well, how could it be gone?
月亮只有一个
There's only one moon.
这是前所未见的危机
The threat is unprecedented.
这种石头坠落在世界各地 就连银夜森林这里也有
The stones have fallen all over the world, even here in the Nightsilver Woods.
只要是有这种石头降落的地方 就会出现混乱
Where they land, chaos follows.
这些石头是从哪掉下来的?
And where are they falling from?
是月亮 殿下
The moon, Highness.
我们的月亮正在崩解 让这些石块掉落在我们的头上
Our moon is crumbling and raining this down upon our heads.
月亮
The moon.
那这些石头就是蒙妮的礼物 一定是她的旨意
Then they are gifts from Mene. This must be her will.
如果这些石头是礼物
If they are gifts,
那就是很奇怪又令人困扰的礼物
they are strange and troubling gifts.
不是所有生物接触到这些石头
N-- Not every creature, so exposed,
就会变成口齿不清的食人族
is reduced to a gibbering cannibal.
有非常少数的生物 好像可以抵挡负面效应
A few, a very few, seem able to resist the worst of the effects
而且力量还会明显增强
and are visibly… empowered instead.
只要有少数几个这种生物
Just a handful of such beings
就可能会威胁到暗月军团
could pose a threat to the Dark Moon Order
还有我们的女神 维护统治疆土和平的能力
and our Lady's ability to maintain peace across her dominion.
太阳帝权和萨尔的禁卫军
The Helio Imperium and Zal's Praetorian Guard
已经很令人困扰了
have already been troublesome.
你是指我们可能会遇到更多困扰吗?
You're saying that those troubles would grow?
困扰可能会大量增加 殿下
Perhaps exponentially, Highness.
我想请求谒见我们的女神
I would request an audience with our Lady.
她如果有什么想法 我想去理解
If she has some intent, I would like to divine it.
不可能
Impossible.
请原谅我女儿 她平常不会这么反应过度
Forgive my daughter. She isn't usually given to overreaction.
这件事没必要打扰女神
Disturbing the goddess is quite unnecessary.
我们可以把石头收集起来 把它们的效果控制住
The stones can be collected, their effects contained.
我会亲自负责处理
I will personally see to it.
“反应过度”?
Overreaction?
这些石头可能是某种力量
These stones may be a conduit for an entity
比任何神还要强大的存在的管道
whose power could surpass any of the gods.
这结论真有意思
Quite a conclusion.
我想你应该没跟国会说
I don't imagine you shared it with The Althing.
我当然没说
Of course, I didn't.
这种事?他们还没准备好面对
Something like that? They're not prepared.
没错
Correct.
你…
What are you…
有些谜团最好还是不要解开
Some mysteries are better left as mysteries.
那是对他们来说 我不一样
That applies to them, not me.
费洛米娜 拜托你就这么一次 好好听我说话
Filomena, for once, when I tell you something, listen.
我每次都听你说话了
I always listen.
听完还要服从我说的话
Listen and obey.
这件事很危险 攸关生死
This is dangerous. This is death.
把这个问题交给我处理
Leave this problem to me.
你要相信我最理解这些
Trust that I know best.
好吧
Fine.
我以你为荣
I am proud of you.
你是我唯一看重的东西 你也要相信这点
You're all that matters to me. Trust that, too.
你错了 爸 我会听你说话
You're wrong, Father. I listen.
我只是不太擅长服从
It's the obey part I've never been very good at.
他说“我们今晚要享用大餐 我们今晚要畅饮美酒
He said, "Tonight, we dine! Tonight, we drink!
村庄得救了”
The village is saved!"
敬布拉姆
To Bram!
我再去买♥♥酒给大家喝
I'll return with fresh cups for everyone.
老板 再来一轮酒
Barkeep, another round.
真高兴能看到有些事都没变
It's good to see some things haven't changed.
抱歉 什么事没变?
Sorry. What hasn't changed?
你在酒吧爱插队的习惯 达维安
Your love of jumping in front of lines at bars, Davion.
当然 是你
Of course. It's you.
这里灯光太暗了 我现在才认出你
Took me a second in this dim light.
我请你喝杯酒吧
Um, let me get you a drink.
你最爱喝的是某种烈酒
Your favorite is… something strong.
威士忌 对吧?我们有一次…
Whiskey, right? We had a wild night after--
我不是你的无名玩物之一
I'm not one of your nameless conquests.
那些女生也都有名字 亲爱的
They all have names, lovely.
但我已经喝了点酒 我的记忆不太…
But I'm in my cups, and my memory just isn't what it was when…
我不是来找你喝酒或上♥床♥的
Yeah, I'm not here to share a drink or your bed.
我需要一位龙骑士
I have a need of a Dragon Knight.
我需要你
I have need of you.
你杀的是雏龙
This wyrmling you've slain.
我要猎杀更大的东西
I'm hunting something bigger.
赤红恶魔
The Crimson Devil.
火焰之父
The Father of Fire.
我要猎杀斯莱瑞克
I'm hunting Slyrak.
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表