剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表
ignoring the fact
你根本没有能力履行好的事实
that you lack any of the qualities necessary to carry it out.
放开我 放开我
Get your hands off me! Get your hands off me!
让他起来 几位
Let him up, lads.
他知道自己跑不掉了
He knows he's not going anywhere.
让他坐下
Sit him down here.
抱歉让你受惊了 比尔
Sorry about all the fuss, Bill.
你有必要带这么多人吗
You ain't got no cause for all this.
拜托 我怎么可能单独来抓你
Come now, you didn't expect me to come looking for you on my own.
你要是单独来的就好了
I wish you had.
我只需要问你几个问题
I need to ask you a few questions is all.
关于雅各布·马利
About Mr Jacob Marley.
这是谋杀 比尔 总得有人上绞架
It's murder, Bill. Someone will hang.
很多比我位高权重的人并不在乎上的是谁
Lots of people more important than me aren't too fussy who.
你们冲进来的时候 我猜赛克斯先生
When you came in here, lads, I'm assuming Mr Sikes here
并不是坐以待毙的吧
didn't sit still and wait for you to jump on him.
他向哪边跑的
So which way did he move?
他的左边还是右边
To his left or to his right?
我敢说你看到这四个大块头
I dare say when you saw these four big lumps
进了你的门
coming through your door,
肯定觉得自己需要武器吧 比尔
you thought you might need a leveller, eh, Bill?
锁起来 几位 让他尝点苦头
Lock him up, lads, and let him sweat for a bit,
杀杀他的傲气
bore some of that swagger out of him.
我从来没听一个人说过他的好话
I never heard anyone say a good word about him.
他们能找到的嫌疑人
They probably got enough suspects
恐怕能把圣保罗教堂围三圈
to go three times round St Paul's.
这事肯定跟钱有关
There'll be money at the heart of it,
就像我腿上有木蛀虫那么肯定
sure as I've got woodworm.
你应该多关心自己
Oh, you ought to take more care of yourself,
好的这条腿长疮
sores on your one good leg
另一条又有虫子
and worm in the other,
很快你就站都站不直了
you'll soon not have any means to stay upright.
维纳斯先生在上面涂了蜂蜡
Mr Venus rubbed beeswax on it.
虫都受不了蜂蜡
Worms can't abide beeswax.
怪不得你捋起裤子时身上的味道很好闻
I had a thought that you smelled very sweet for a publican,
这在酒店老板身上可不常见
as you slid up your trouser leg.
那你对我这些关照需要花费我多少呢
So how much is all this attention going to cost me,
甘普太太 但愿不介意我这么问
Mrs Gamp? If you don't mind me asking.
韦格先生 你惊着我了
Mr Wegg! I'm horrified
你竟然认为我想要从你身上捞钱
that you'd think I was disposed to take money from you!
朋友之间不该有金钱往来
Money should not be exchanged between friends.
当然如果你觉得我的善意
Of course, if you thought my kindness was
能值上一两杯杜松子酒
worthy of a gin or two.
那就是两杯
Two gins it is, then.
现在就可以来一杯吗
I'll get one now?
我不确定自己有没有准备好做军官的妻子
I'm not entirely sure I'm ready to be an officer's wife.
等升职令下来的时候 你就别无选择了
Well, when my promotion comes, you'll have no choice.
真的吗
Won't I, now?
没了呢 你得听我的话
No, you'll have to do my bidding.
就像其他人一样听从指令
Follow orders like everyone else.
但我不是其他人
Except I'm not everyone else.
你要服从纪律
You'll toe the line,
巴伯里小姐 否则我就上报
Miss Barbary, or I shall put you on report.
说真的 这行不通
No, seriously, this isn't going to work,
因为你或许能说服我
because I might be persuaded
为了面子在大家面前扮个贤妻
to be the good little wife in public for the sake of appearances,
但我们在家的时候就是另一回事了
but when we're at home, it will have to be a different matter.
胡说 我的话就是法律
Nonsense. My word will be law.
是吗
Is that so?
是的
Yes, it is.
那样的话
In that case...
不 你才不敢
No, you wouldn't dare...
不敢吗
Oh, no?
不 詹姆斯
No, James!
请原谅我未来的妻子 她十分狂野
do excuse my future wife, she's quite wild.
但请放心 我这就要教训她了
But rest assured, I shall yet tame her!
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者 我必不至缺乏 他使我躺卧在青草地上
《旧约·诗篇》23:1-2
能让我见巴伯里小姐吗 有很紧急的事
May I see Miss Barbary? It's a matter of some urgency.
是霍诺利娅还是弗朗西斯小姐
Would that be Miss Honoria or Miss Frances?
好了 萝丝 我来处理吧
It's all right, Rose. I'll deal with it.
打扰了 女士 我来找哈登上尉
Begging your pardon, ma'am, I'm looking for Captain Hawdon.
因为他私底下告诉我
Only he confided in me that he would be
他今天会来拜访巴伯里小姐
calling on Miss Barbary today,
现在我有急事找他
and I have urgent need of him.
他说了他会来这里吗
He said he'd be here? At the house?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
因为是很重要的事
As it's a matter of some importance,
我觉得自己应该来拜访一下
I took it on myself to call
问问有没有人知道他在哪里
and ask if his whereabouts were known.
他们不在这儿
No, they are not.
那很抱歉打扰你了 女士 小姐
Then I am sorry for troubling you, ma'am. Er, miss.
-你说是要紧事 -确实如此 小姐
- You say it's important? - Indeed it is, miss.
那或许你可以留个话
Then perhaps you'd like to leave a message.
是莫迪默上校 小姐 计划有变
Well, it's Colonel Mortimer you see, miss, a change of plan,
上面叫他这就去兵营
we've had word that he will now be
在今晚六点前
at the barracks for an hour or two
待一两个小时
until six o'clock this evening.
就这样
That's it?
是的小姐 上尉会明白的
Yes, miss, the captain will understand.
等等
Wait.
如果真如你说的那么重要
If it's as important as you say it is,
我很想在他回来时就把留言
I'm keen to give him the message
正确快速地转达给他
properly and promptly on his return.
但我不确定去见上校所为何事
Yet I'm unsure as to the nature of the colonel's visit.
上尉对我很重要
The captain is very dear to me, you see.
大家都知道上校喜欢哈登上尉
It's well-known that the colonel likes Captain Hawdon
他出发去殖民地之前
and also that he has a commission to offer
要给上尉派一个任务
before leaving to go to the colonies.
所以如果上尉
So you see if the captain
能在六点之前到达军营
should arrive at the barracks before six,
这将对他大有好处
well, it would serve him very well indeed.
我把情况写了封短♥信♥
I, er, I wrote him a note to say as much.
我保证我一看到他
Then I shall ensure that he gets it,
就把这个给他
the very second that I see him.
谢谢 小姐 祝好
Thank you, miss. Good day to you.
祝好
Good day.
我不喜欢这样到处挤时间
I hate having to snatch time here and there.
我们很快就不会再分开了
Well, soon, we'll never be apart.
我们会结为夫妻
You'll be my wife
然后周游世界 去殖民地 印度
and we'll travel the world, to the colonies. India!
你会在日落时骑着一头大象
You'll ride an elephant at sunset.
你真觉得这些都能成真吗
You really think that all can happen?
我会让这些成真的 只是时间问题
I'll make it so. It's just a matter of time.
你在干什么
What are you doing here?
不请我进去吗
Are you not going to ask me in?
恐怕这不是你熟悉的环境
I'm afraid it's not what you're used to.
你也不熟悉
Nor you.
有何贵干 姐姐
To what do I owe the pleasure, sister?
也许我可以明白
Perhaps I could bring myself to understand
你为什么生爸爸的气
why you may be angry with Father,
但你对我这么有敌意 我是真的不明白
but it's beyond me why you act with such hostility toward me.
我的遗产都在你手里
You wonder why I'm hostile
你还想不明白我为什么对你不友好
when you now have everything that is mine by right?
你要的太多
You ask too much.
那你来干什么 伤口上撒盐吗
Then why are you here? Just to revel in my misery?
我只是请你回家
I'm here to ask you to come home.
我没有家
I don't have a home.
咱俩都知道不是这样
We both know that's not true!
也许可以讨论一下酒厂的工资
Perhaps we could discuss your salary from the brewery,
让你生活得好一点
make things more comfortable for you.
你来干这个的吗 施舍我
剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表