剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表
阿米莉娅
Amelia.
阿米莉娅
Amelia.
马车到了
The carriage is here.
早上好 马利先生
Morning, Mr Marley.
日安 甘普夫人
Good day, Mrs. Gamp.
他可安不了
Not for him it ain't.
小子
Boy.
你认识码头的费京先生吗
You know Mr. Fagin by the dock?
把这个给他 赶快去
Take this to him, quick as you can.
来啊 这边
Come on, this way!
拿上篮子 结巴男
Basket, Bumble.
快跟上 结巴男
Keep up, Bumble!
先生 马利先生的便条
A note, sir, from Mr Marley.
雅各布·马利先生给你跑腿费了吗
And did Mr Jacob Marley pay you for your trouble?
给了四分之一便士
A farthing.
你一定是跑着来的亲爱的 对吧
I bet you ran all the way, my dear, did you not?
差不多吧
Mostly.
你为了这张便条跑了一英里
You ran a mile and delivered a note
而它还像刚交到你手上时
still as crisp and as neatly folded
一样干净 折叠整齐
as the moment it was given to you,
可你只拿到那么一点钱
yet only paid a farthing.
那人还自称绅士
And he calls himself a gentleman.
你应该和他要一便士的
You should have demanded a penny.
给少了就不干
And not settled for anything less.
记住我的话 下一次他派你过来
Mind my words, next time you're sent here,
要一便士
a penny.
一定要这些钱
Insist upon it.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
他不在了 房♥子显得空荡荡的
The house feels so empty without him.
会冷清一阵子
So it shall for a while.
但是会好起来的
But it will get better.
我保证
I promise.
霍诺丽娅 你能来可真好
Honoria, good of you to come.
我怎么能不来呢
How could I not?
你的雇主一定很体谅你
Your employers must be very understanding.
阿米莉娅 我们应该和股东们呆上一会
Amelia, we should spend some time with the shareholders.
悲伤的一天
Very sad day.
谢谢你能来 贾格斯先生
Thank you for coming, Mr Jaggers.
你的父亲是位杰出的人物
Your father was a remarkable man.
来向他表示敬意是我的荣幸
It is an honour to pay my respects to him.
我想你已经从你的保险箱里
I assume you've retrieved my father's will
取回了我父亲的遗嘱
from your safe.
是的
I have
我在等你的指示
and I await your instruction.
我的指示是公开遗嘱
My instruction is for it to be read
并且尽快执行
and implemented as soon as possible.
今天是平安夜 亚瑟
It's Christmas Eve, Arthur.
或许等到新年更合适吧
Perhaps the new year would be more appropriate.
必须在今天
We must do it today.
五点怎么样
Shall we say five o'clock?
老古玩店
家人生病
开店时间另行通知
下周麻烦你准时些 韦格先生
More punctual next week, if you please, Mr Wegg.
请容我说一句 先生
If I might have a word, sir.
我觉得 一直都不太对劲 先生
It's just, well, I think there's been an error, sir,
我的工资
with my wages.
您看 您只发了13先令
There was only 13 shillings, you see.
没错 克拉契
There is no error, Cratchit.
最近你动作太慢
Your work has been slow,
没有达标
not up to scratch,
不值15先令
not 15 shillings worth.
你的欠款还是要按时全额
I still expect your loan repayment to be paid in full
偿清
and on time.
克拉契 古玩店的账本给我拿来
Cratchit, bring me the curiosity shop account.
我发现了火光 就询问了牡蛎店那边
I saw light and enquired at the oyster shop.
他们昨晚回来了
They came back last night,
虽然那老家伙的孙女病了
though the old man's granddaughter is sick.
快点快点
Come on, come on.
如果我没弄错的话
If I'm not mistaken,
而且别人多拿了我的钱时
which I never am when it concerns my money
我从来没错过
in other people's pockets,
他们走的时候账就没还
they left with their debt unpaid.
这里 赊账8先令2便士
Ah, there, see? Eight shillings and Tuppence.
去要账 雅各布 趁她还活着
Do collect, Jacob, before the child dies, won't you?
免得他们大举丧事 拿高额丧葬费用
Before we find ourselves faced with drawn curtains
来哭穷搪塞我们
and complaints about the cost of burial.
我们要在他照顾生病的孙女时去要账吗
We intend to collect while he tends to his sick granddaughter?
-而且还是平安夜 -什么
- And on Christmas Eve? - What?
她生病了地球就不转了吗
And all things stop because she's ill?
他就不吃饭了吗
Will he not eat?
不喝酒 大小便
Drink? Relieve himself?
不会出门透透气
Step outside for a breath of air?
如果他自己的骨肉
Well, if all these things he can do
躺在病榻上时 这些事他都能干
whilst his own flesh and blood lies sick in her bed,
那我们这些亲人尚且安康的人
well, then, why shouldn't we, who have no such attachment,
是不是更该照常工作呢
go about our business in a similar fashion?
请您不要勉强自己留下 甘普夫人
Please, don't feel that you have to stay, Mrs Gamp.
没事
No,
亲爱的 跟认真听我说话的人我总说
as I always says to them that will listen, dearie,
这人世啊讲究个圆♥满♥
there's something circular in it all.
小内莉是我带来这世界的
I seen little Nellie into this world
那我就得再送她离开
and so I am disposed to see her out again,
如果你不介意
if it's all the same.
你不该把门这么敞着不关 比尔
You shouldn't leave your door open like that, Bill.
招贼的
Open to thieves.
还有比贼更可怕的人
And some worse than thieves.
会趁你睡觉时杀掉你
Some who would murder you in your bed.
什么事 费京
What do you want, Fagin?
没什么让你为难的 亲爱的
Nothing that will tax you, my dear.
我是来送钱的
Just a spot of cash carrying.
我们的朋友马利想再见见南茜
Our friend Mr Marley wants to see young Nancy again.
你第一次就不该派她去
You didn't ought to send her to him.
他的钱也是钱
His money is as good as anyone else's.
去跛子酒吧接她 送过去
Meet her at The Cripples, take her there,
一定要他付钱
make sure he pays.
有更快的方法弄到他的钱
There's quicker ways of taking his money.
也能更快让我们上绞架
And quicker ways to get us hanged.
八点
Eight o'clock.
整
Sharp.
给你带了个派当午餐 我们剩了一个
Brought you a pie for your lunch. We had one left over.
-谢谢 -你跟他说了吗
- Thank you. - Did you talk to him?
我有工作
I've got a job.
很多人都没有 我们要心存感激
Many haven't. We must be grateful.
回去工作 克拉契
Back to work, Cratchit.
我还是回去吧
I'd better get back.
谢谢你的派
Thanks for the pie.
您为什么选这个时间来 马利先生
Your timing is questionable to say the least, Mr Marley.
生意总归要继续 是吧
The wheels of commerce continue to turn, do they not?
就算国王驾崩 人们还是要接着过日子
When the King himself died, the city barely missed a step.
区区八先令又三便士 真的能和所有人的生活
I doubt the city would concern itself with such a paltry amount
相提并论吗
as eight shillings and threepence.
你都说"区区"了
If the amount is so paltry,
那我来要回这笔钱
perhaps the collection of it
也没什么可抱怨的吧
may be made with less complaint.
还是说你宁愿我叫人来帮忙
Or would you rather have me send a ruffian to collect?
来逼债
Or a bailiff?
我孙女生病了 先生
My granddaughter is unwell, sir.
那就还了债 然后去照顾她
Then pay your debt and go tend to her.
还是说你想让我亲自去看她
Or would you rather have me visit her myself?
还有三便士
And threepence.
剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表