剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
很抱歉 玛莎
I'm sorry, Martha.
我已经尽快抽身了
I got away as quick as I could.
吃饭了吗
Have you eaten?
-还没 霍诺利娅小姐 -那好
- Not yet, Miss Honoria. - Right.
你可以走了 自己去买♥♥块蛋糕吃吧
Off you go. Get yourself a piece of cake.
詹姆斯
James!
你身上有朗姆酒和烟草的味道
You smell of rum and tobacco.
我昨晚没怎么睡
It was a very long night.
玩牌吗
Cards?
昨晚幸运女神加入了吗
And did Lady Fortune join you last night?
她应该觉得 我有了你
I think she believed, as I have you,
就已经是天大的幸运了
I was already overblessed with fortune.
注意 警♥察♥ 放下你的珠宝
Watch out! Bluebottles! Hands off your jewels!
很好玩 南茜 我亲爱的 真的很好玩
Oh, very amusing, Nancy, my dear. Very amusing indeed.
你迟早得吓死我
I daresay you'll be the death of me.
更可能是成就你吧 怎么了
The making of you, more like. What's up?
雅各布·马利先生又来找你今晚陪他了
Mr Jacob Marley has requested your company again this evening.
八点整
Eight o'clock sharp.
我会叫比尔和你一起去
I'll send Bill with you.
他带你过去然后等着
He can walk you there then wait
最后又送你回来 保证你的安全
and bring you back, make sure you're safe.
我们一无所有 只能走这条不归路
Us who have nothing are on a long road
没法回头
without a turn.
那好 告诉比尔在跛子酒吧见
Right, well, tell Bill I'll see him in The Cripples.
划给慈善事业的款项会由法律事务所监督
The sum's allocated to charities to be overseen by the practice.
我问了书♥记♥员希普先生
I've asked our clerk Mr Heep
来看款项是否如你父亲所安排的那样
to see that the payments are made as set out by your father.
他还坚持下葬日之后
He was also insistent you did not grieve formally
你就不必戴孝了
beyond the date of his burial.
这就把我们带到了最后一部分
Which now brings us to the final section
宣读你父亲的遗嘱
setting out your father's wishes
对剩下的家庭地♥产♥
for the remainder of the family estate,
酿酒厂和房♥产的安排
the brewery and the house.
我第二次婚姻的儿子 亚瑟
To the son of my second marriage, Arthur,
我在此将酒厂10%的股份赠予他
I hereby bequeath a 10% share in the brewery,
在他自立门户之前
a holding that will provide him with a suitable income
能保障他的生活
until he finds his own way in the world.
酒厂剩余的股份
The remainder of the brewery,
主宅和我其他财产
the family home and the rest of my estate
我在此遗赠给我的女儿
I hereby bequeath to my daughter,
阿米莉娅
Amelia.
你早就知道了
You knew about this.
不 我发誓
No. I swear it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry,
但这就是你们父亲的临终遗言
but these were your father's dying wishes.
我一字不差按他指示记录下来的
I wrote it exactly as he instructed.
他的临终遗言就是和我断绝关系吗
His dying wish was to disown me?
酒厂的股份也相当可观 亚瑟
A share of the brewery is considerable, Arthur.
但剩下所有东西都给她了
Yet she gets everything else.
所以我就是低她一等
So I'm somehow lower than her.
为什么
Why?
因为我是厨娘生的吗
Because I'm the son of a cook.
-他自己娶的厨娘 -不是
- A cook he married. - No.
那是因为什么 解释啊
What, then? Explain it to me.
-你可以拒绝接受 -我反对
- Then refuse to accept it. - I must protest.
放弃继承
Renounce it.
我不能 亚瑟
I can't, Arthur.
这是父亲希望的
Not if it's what father wanted.
拜托我们回家再谈这个好吗
Now please let's talk about this at home.
难道你没听清吗
Didn't you hear him?
我没有家了
I have no home.
巴伯里没有应门
Barbary wouldn't come to his door.
但他肯定在家
He was there, though.
我能闻到他的味道
I could smell him.
那就叫讨债人去
Then call in the bailiff
不然别人会以为我们好欺负
or we'll have people thinking us soft,
跟人讨债都没点骨气
without backbone or the courage of our financial convictions.
把他交给我吧
Leave him to me.
什么 你要走了
What? Are you leaving?
我今晚有伴
I have company this evening.
真神奇我们的生意居然还做得下去
It's a wonder we still have a business at all
娱乐都要排在生意之前了
when entertaining takes precedence over commerce.
如果就着变味的饼干
You take your pleasure
喝碗污水就是你的娱乐 埃比尼泽
in a bowl of slop and stale biscuit, Ebenezer,
我怎么玩也是我的事
I'll take mine where I choose.
那你就好好享受去吧
Then take your pleasure, sir,
把事情都留给能做生意的人吧
and leave those who can to tend to business.
这不正合你意吗 埃比尼泽
You'd like that, wouldn't you, Ebenezer?
这样你就可以独揽大权了
Then you could have it all to yourself.
你说的没错 雅各布
You're right about that, Jacob.
再没有比你的离开更让我高兴的了
There's nothing better I can think of than your departure.
这个没问题
I'm sure that can be arranged.
如果你真这么想的话
Well, if that's the way you want it,
贾格斯会处理好的
then Jaggers should settle it.
晚安 斯克鲁奇先生
Night, Mr Scrooge.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞
Humbug.
我很抱歉 但我真的已经无能为力了
I am terribly sorry. There really is nothing more I can do.
天啊
Oh, dear.
再见 小内尔
Goodbye, little Nell.
内莉
Nellie?
我的小内莉
My little Nellie.
还在下雪吗
Is it still snowing?
有一点
A little.
东印度纺织公♥司♥终止贸易来往了
The East Indies Textile Company has ceased trading.
我今天去找了图金霍恩
I went to visit Mr Tulkinghorn today.
没经过我同意
Without my permission.
图金霍恩的意思非常明确
Mr Tulkinghorn was very clear.
钱是不会给你的
The funds you were expecting will not arrive.
我们的债越来越多
Our debts are mounting.
要撑不下去了
We face ruin.
胡说
Nonsense.
我去跟银行谈
I'll talk to the bank.
他们很快也会知道这个消息的
They will hear the news themselves soon enough.
得告诉霍诺利娅
We must tell Honoria.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
生意啊 亲爱的 没什么好担心的
Ah, business, my dear. Nothing for you to worry about.
-父亲 -这是圣诞节
- Father. - It's Christmas,
所以不要担心别的事
and so we will not concern ourselves with anything else.
-阿米莉亚怎么样 -自然是心碎了
- How was Amelia? - Heartbroken, of course.
真是个奇迹
It's a miracle, that's what it is.
可不是吗
It certainly seems so.
我好想庆祝
I feel disposed to celebrate.
我去拿一瓶酒
I'll fetch a fresh bottle.
什么都没碎
Nothing broke!
快点装饰完 你♥爸♥爸马上就到家了
Hurry up and finish the decorations, your father'll be home soon.
-彼得呢 -这
- Where's Peter? - Here!
-他会带鹅来嘛 -会的
- Will he have the goose? - Yes, he will.
有结巴先生胖吗
Will it be as fat as Mr Bumble?
更肥
Fatter!
我还要他带栗子来
And I've asked him to bring chestnuts.
能放到火上烤吗
Can we roast them on the fire?
当然可以了 蒂姆
I'm sure you can roast them on the fire, Tim.
看
Here, look!
-大家好 -爸爸
- Hello! - Dad!
-让他进来吧 -这欢迎真够热烈
- Let him through the door, then. - That's quite a welcome.
是欢迎我还是欢迎鹅
I wonder, is it for me or for the goose?
是你 是你 是你
You! You! You!
约翰 见到你真高兴
John, very good to see you.
剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表