剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表
So that's why you came? To offer me charity?
你的残羹剩饭
The crumbs from your table?
没必要闹成这样 亚瑟
It doesn't have to be like this, Arthur.
那把我的还给我
Then give me what is mine.
我做不到
I cannot.
那就出去
Then get out!
街上流传着这么多凶手的传言
With all this talk of murderers roaming the streets,
班布尔夫人却忙碌整日 正在熟睡
Mrs Bumble has worn herself out and is sleeping,
我觉得这个状态非常好
which is a state I find very acceptable.
想想她内心的平静安宁 是啊
On account of the peace and quiet it affords, no doubt.
班布尔夫人各方面都非常热情
Mrs Bumble is a very passionate woman in every respect,
但她最喜欢给别人指示
but mostly she is very passionate about giving instructions
并且每个字都要落实到纸面上
and insisting those instructions are carried out to the letter,
真的非常累人 不仅仅是她
which can be very tiring, not only to her what is supplying
那饱含热情的恳求
that passionate entreaty
每天都听的他也非常累
but also to him what is in receipt of it.
班布尔先生 您的耐心真是无与伦比 我经常说
You have the patience of a saint, Mr Bumble, I've often said so.
您先在火边暖暖 我给您拿杯喝的
Now, you warm yourself by the fire and let me fetch you a drink.
甘普先生 谢谢
Oh, Mrs Gamp, thank you,
您真是会招待人
your nursing capacity knows no bounds.
一小杯麦酒就够了
A small ale will suffice.
要一起喝吗
Can I tempt you to join me?
班布尔先生
Mr Bumble!
白天跟已婚男士喝酒
Drinking during the day, in the company of a married gentleman?
在公共场所 大家都看得见
In a public place, for everyone to see and to risk them what sees
会给他们留下不真实的印象的
jumping to conclusions which are untrue and without foundation?
而且让一杯杜松子酒
And risking my own good name
危及我的名声 我在社区的地位
and my standing in the community for the sake of a shot of gin?
喝完一杯赶紧走
Better make it just the one.
-黛西 小杯麦酒 大杯杜松子 -好的
- Daisy, small ale, large gin. - Yes.
费京和斯克鲁奇先生刚来过这
Mr Fagin and Mr Scrooge were definitely in here,
我亲自上的酒
I served them meself.
比尔·赛克斯也是
And Bill Sikes too,
我记得他提前走了
but he left before the other two, as I recall.
-什么时间 -记不清了 平安夜太忙
- Time? - Hard to say, we're busy Christmas Eve,
时间就乱套了
one hour merges into another.
我不怀疑你 韦格先生 我也不希望
I don't doubt it, Mr Wegg, and I don't wish to tax you
多叨扰你 不过
more than I must, but,
如果我告诉你比尔·赛克斯
if I were to say to you that Bill Sikes left here
八点前离开了这
just before eight o'clock,
那你觉得
how much later than that
费京和斯克鲁奇是什么时候离开的
would you say Mr Scrooge or Mr Fagin left?
会不会是十点半之前呢
Could that have been before half past ten o'clock, would you say?
有可能
Could have been.
你要钱干什么 亚瑟
Why do you need the cash, Arthur?
酒厂每个月会给你发工钱的
You'll have your salary from the brewery, due each month.
不少的一笔
It's not insubstantial.
工钱 我姐姐给的
Wages? Paid by my sister.
你还有酒厂10%的股份
You also have a 10% stake in the brewery.
我是他儿子 都该是我的
I'm his son, it should all be mine.
我得再问一遍 你要钱干什么
I feel obliged to ask again, why do you need the money?
我不是孩子了 没必要跟你解释
I am not a child, I don't have to explain myself to you.
是没必要 但是你不说明原因
No, but how am I to release the funds
我怎么借款给你
without demonstrating good cause?
我不能老是任凭姐姐摆布 不可能
I cannot always be at the mercy of my sister! It's impossible!
她是公♥司♥的领袖
She's head of the company.
做不了多久 董事会不会接受她的
Hm, that won't last, the board will never accept her.
他父亲给你规划好了 你努力工作
Your father made provision for you that will reward hard work
诚信做人会有回报的
and honest endeavour.
你要是能接受父亲的心愿就好了
If only you were to embrace your father's wishes.
回家吧 亚瑟
Go home, Arthur.
谢谢 内尔
Thank you, Nell.
你要走了吗
You're going away?
我去见外甥
I am visiting my nephew.
多久
For long?
一周吧
A week or so.
我孙女远比我更了解这家商店
My granddaughter knows more about this shop than I ever did.
请继续吧 探长
Please continue, Inspector.
马利的日志写到
Mr Marley's journal shows
平安夜他来收钱了
he made a collection here on Christmas Eve.
是的
Yes, he did.
他怎么样
How did he seem?
什么怎么样
"Seem"?
情绪
His mood?
一如既往的阴郁
Black as always.
你不喜欢他吗
You disliked him?
非常不喜欢
Intensely.
想要他的命吗
Enough to take his life?
真到了那份上 会的
Given the right circumstance, perhaps.
不过 虽然我不为他哀悼
But, though I do not mourn him,
但我不是你要找的凶手 探长
I am not the man you're looking for, Inspector.
我可以问一下您圣诞夜在哪吗
Nevertheless, may I ask you where you were on Christmas Eve?
这里
Here.
一个人吗
Alone?
和我
With me.
我病了 他一直在我身边
I was sick and he didn't leave my side.
你要的钱到手了吗
The funds you've expected arrived?
你手里的7磅是你的
You have seven pounds in your hand, sir.
剩下的40是欠我的
And another 40 that isn't.
我拿到钱就给你
You'll have the rest when I have it.
根据你的描述 你借出去的钱
You talk about the repayment of your loan as something
你想什么时候要就什么时候要
that will happen at your convenience
而不是根据当初的条款
and not according to the terms we agreed.
剩下的给我 不然就派人来讨债
I will see the rest, or you will see the bailiff.
你居然敢这么对我说话
How dare you speak to me like that?
如果你喜欢边喝茶 边吃三明治
If you prefer polite conversation over tea
边斯文地讨论这个问题
and dilled cucumber sandwiches,
那你是不是该找银行家
perhaps you might be better placed
去借这笔钱呢
asking your bankers to lend you money?
不是吗
No?
不是
I thought not.
日安 先生
Good day, sir.
郝薇香家的人来这有何贵干
What brings a Havisham to my humble establishment?
借款
A loan.
担♥保♥吗
Security?
郝薇香酒厂有我的股份
I have a stake in the Havisham brewery.
抱歉 布克特先生 不是这里的
I'm sorry, Mr Bucket, it didn't come from here.
其他各种东西倒是都有
There's just about everything else on here -
血 头发 还有点骨头
blood, bits of hair, even a bit of bone,
但和碎片不匹配
but no chip out of it what matches.
也许他还藏了根木棍
Maybe he had another cosh tucked away,
反正这个不是杀雅各布·马利的木棍
but, er, this isn't the one used to murder Jacob Marley.
你回家了
You're home.
是的
So it would seem.
你的上尉回到了军营吗
And your captain has returned to his barracks?
没有 明天才回 问这个干什么
No, he's not due back until tomorrow, why do you ask?
出于礼貌 抱歉 不会再问了
I was being polite. I'm sorry, it won't happen again.
弗朗西斯 拜托 我不想跟你争
Frances, please, I have no wish to argue with you.
有人找我吗
Were there any callers for me?
没有
None.
你也想了好一会了
Well, you've had a good long while to think.
有什么要告诉我的吗
Is there anything you'd like to tell me?
想抓住我的脑袋
Like to grab hold of my head
撞透那堵墙吗 比尔
and push it through that wall, Bill, wouldn't you?
脾气 我也是有的
Temper, you see, I've got one meself,
不过多年来布克特太太给我磨平了棱角
although Mrs Bucket has rounded the edges off it over the years.
我知道你八点给雅各布·马利
I know you dropped a girl called Nancy off
送了个叫南希的姑娘 又把她接走了
at Jacob Marley's at eight o'clock, picked her up again.
什么时候
What time?
九点
Nine.
十点半之前你又去哪了
剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表