剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表
狄更斯世界
第一季 第十二集
这决定是什么时候做出的
When was this decision reached?
贾格斯先生 只不过是
Mr Jaggers, we simply have two
把会议人数增加两人
additional attendees at our meeting.
这场会议至关重要
A meeting of the utmost importance.
股东们会齐聚一堂 我们不能冒险
All the shareholders in one room, we can't afford to take risks.
比方说 你弟弟最近的一些行为
Your brother's recent behaviour, for example.
他表示抱歉了
He is very sorry.
我觉得这会是我们的新开始
I feel this could be a fresh start for both of us.
亚瑟作为股东 本身就有权出席
Arthur, as a shareholder himself, has every right to be there.
这位康佩森先生呢
And this Mr Compeyson?
跟他有什么关系
What's his interest?
他或许会投资
He may invest.
而且 康佩森先生跟亚瑟的交情不错
Besides, Mr Compeyson has become a good friend to Arthur.
我觉得有他在 他能更镇静些
I thought his presence would be a calming influence.
是你提议的吗
It was your suggestion?
当然
Of course.
贾格斯先生 我不明白你为什么如此反对
Mr Jaggers, I don't understand your objection.
我只是在质疑
I'm merely questioning...
我敦促你不要太急于信任他人 仅此而已
I'm urging you not to consign your trust too quickly. That's all.
我在会议前来见你是出于礼节
I came to see you ahead of this meeting as a matter of courtesy,
而不是征求你的意见
not to seek your counsel.
至少梳梳头吧
Comb your hair, at least.
今天潮向就要变了 郝薇香
Today the tide turns, Havisham.
我真等不及看到其他股东
I can't wait to see how the shareholders
如何看待女人掌权了
take to a woman at the helm.
多谢您陪伴 莱斯特爵士
Thank you for your company, Sir Leicester.
为一天的工作开了个好头
A very pleasant start to the day's work.
不客气
Not at all.
很快
Soon,
你或许就能自♥由♥安排
you might be free to spend your days
你的一天了
as you wish.
你好 彼得
Hello, Peter.
小内尔
Nell!
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你还记得
You remembered.
当然
Course.
我今晚能来找你吗
Can I call on you this evening?
-你好 甘普太太 -总算来了
- Hello, Mrs Gamp. - At long last!
很不错 亲爱的
Very agreeable, dearie, I'm sure,
但我得说 就算是有女仆
but I have to confess that not even the promise of a servant
我也不愿搬去中部
could tempt me to the Midlands.
我以为
I was not of the notion
你都没去过斯塔福德郡呢
that you'd ever even visited Staffordshire.
因为那里处处是盗贼
For the reasoning that it is rampant with cracksmen,
牡蛎和蠢货
oysters and dippers.
有几个小偷小盗总比杀人犯逍遥法外强
Well, rather a few petty criminals than a murderer on the loose.
葛擂梗先生几乎是求着我们去呢 是吧
Mr Gradgrind was practically begging, wasn't he?
他那样地位的人居然如此迫不及待
Such desperation from a man of his standing.
我们还在等正式邀约呢
We are still waiting for an official offer to be made.
不过是走过场
Strictly a formality.
好了 我得走了
Oh, well. I must be on my way.
去给韦格先生弄吃的
Provisions for Mr Wegg.
天知道他没了我可怎么办
Lord alone knows what he'd do without me.
他是个很粘人的人
He's a very needy gentleman.
而且老实说 总要拒绝他的殷勤也挺紧张
And, truth, it's a strain to parry his advances.
但他很会隐藏自己的爱意呢
Yet, so adept at disguising his affections.
文件 衣物 武器
Documents, clothing, weapons,
任何能把费京和马利联♥系♥在一起的东西
anything that could link Fagin to Marley.
把克劳切仓库翻个底朝天
I want Croucher's warehouse scoured from floor to rafters.
我们得让自己显得很重要
We must make ourselves indispensable.
让我来说话
Leave all the talking to me.
如果我整个会议中都
Well, how am I to become indispensable
沉默不语还怎么能显得很重要
if I'm to sit the entire meeting out in complete silence?
你现在连个人卫生都打理不好
At the moment, you can barely maintain personal hygiene,
我看你根本没有赢回
I doubt you've the strength of mind
你财产的意志力
to win back your share of the estate.
仅此一夜 烟火
说不出话了吗
Cat got your tongue, has it?
你好 先生 很高兴认识你
Hello, sir. Pleased to make your acquaintance.
我是康佩森太太
I am Mrs Compeyson.
恭喜
Well, congratulations.
你登上社会版的新闻了
You made it into the society pages.
在郝薇香舞会上度过堕落的一夜
A night of decadence at the Havisham ball.
一直以来我勉强度日
I've been struggling to make ends meet
你却过得这么逍遥
and you've been living the high life?
我们去更私密的地方 我会跟你解释的
Let's take this somewhere a little more private and I'll explain.
瞧啊 他不好意思了
Oh, look! He's ashamed.
-老天保佑 -萨莉 别这样
- Bless him. - Sally, please!
你试试被房♥东从家里赶出来
No, you try getting kicked out of our home by the landlord,
-邻居都嚼舌根 -好伙计
- neighbours all gawping. - My dear fellow,
去参加我们的会议吧
please go on to our meeting
向郝薇香先生转达我真诚的抱歉
and offer my sincere apologies to Mr Havisham.
想个借口
Think of something!
我会尽快赶过去
I'll be there as soon as I can.
别费心找借口了
Don't bother with excuses.
去告诉你的郝薇香先生 梅瑞威瑟·康佩森
You tell your Mr Havisham that Meriwether Compeyson
就是个说谎小人
is nothing but a lying little weasel.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
拦住他
Stop him!
探长
Inspector.
意外见到你 真荣幸啊
An unexpected honour.
那么 这是你的勾当 费京
So, this is your racket, Fagin?
这么说有点粗鲁 探长
Oh, a little uncouth, Inspector.
人们把这些可怜虫送到我们这儿来
These poor wretches have been sent to us
他们的家人或是济贫院
with the blessings of their family
希望他们能在外国的矿上
or workhouse to be put to good use
有些用处
in mines overseas.
我把它当成慈善事业 不是生意
I see it more as a charity than a business.
让孩子们在肮脏的仓库里瑟瑟发抖的慈善事业
Fine charity that sees children shivering in a filthy warehouse.
比在阴沟里发抖强 这点没错吧
Better than shivering in the gutter, I'm sure you'll agree.
我不是食人魔 探长
I'm not an ogre, Inspector.
得让我自己判断
Allow me to be the judge of that.
像您这样通情达理的人
A man of your good sense
一定知道 您没有理由逮捕我
must surely know you have no cause to arrest me.
别担心
Don't worry.
你没有麻烦
You're not in trouble.
你来这儿很久了吗
You've been here long?
几天 几周
Days? Weeks?
几周
Weeks.
我带你去吃可口的葡萄干面包怎么样
How would you like it if I took you for a nice currant bun?
-朋友吗 -最熟悉也最亲密的朋友
- A friend? - His oldest and dearest.
毫无预兆
Completely without warning.
真糟糕
How awful.
他去表示哀悼了
He's gone to pay his respects to the family
但希望马上回来开会
but hopes to join us shortly.
不 有比这会议重要得多的事情
Oh, no, there are far more important things than this meeting.
你还参加吗
Are you still attending?
亚瑟 你不必觉得必须承担这责任
Arthur, please don't burden yourself with obligation.
我不会让你尴尬的 阿米莉娅
I won't embarrass you, Amelia.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
康佩森先生要迟到一会儿
Mr Compeyson is running slightly late.
或许我们可以等几分钟...
Perhaps we could wait a few...
不 我们不能再耽搁了
No, no. We can't delay any longer.
只是一晚上而已
It's for one evening only.
明天 我会搞定讨债人
Tomorrow, I will settle with the bailiffs
你就可以回家了
and you'll be back at home.
现在 我有事情要处理
Now, I have business to attend to.
剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表