剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表
你就这么看低我吗
Do you really think so little of me?
我完全不知道该怎么看你
I hardly know what to think.
前一天你还满口温声细语
You speak words of the most tender kind
第二天就出尔反尔
only to recant them a day later,
从那以后你就用几近轻蔑的
and ever since then you've behaved with an aloofness
冷漠态度对我
that borders on disdain.
你让我该怎么想
Just what am I supposed to think?
你难道看不出我对你已经着迷了吗
Can't you see I am possessed by you?
我白天黑夜 想的都是你
My waking thoughts, my sleeping thoughts, are only of you.
如果你不是
And had my words been met
以冷漠无情的言语回应了我的话
with anything other than cold indifference
我肯定会重复
I swear I would have repeated them
千百遍 但是
over and over a thousand times since,but...
毕竟
Well,
你的心意我已经很明了了
you could hardly have made your feelings any clearer.
等等 先别走
Wait. Stay a while.
-就这儿 -对
- There. - Yep.
一个 一个地球仪
A... A globe!
你肯定不希望他觉得我们眼界狭小
You would not wish him to think us parochial!
那是新买♥♥的瓷器吗
Is that new china I see?
新餐具 新炭火
New cutlery?! New coal?!
你说的一分钱都别省
Let no expense be spared,you said.
我是说餐布啊 夫人
I meant on the napery, madam.
我们怎么买♥♥得起这么多东西
How are we to afford all this?
你个没良心的东西
You ungrateful wretch!
我拼命干活来改善我们悲惨的命运
I work my fingers to the bone trying to improve our miserable lot
这就是对我的感谢 好吧
and this is the thanks I get. Very well,
我把每件东西都还回去
I shall return every last item
我们就在救济院里了却余生
and we shall see out our days in the poorhouse.
那样岂不是更好
Would that be better?
当然不是 我的小甜点
Of course not, my sweetest pudding.
你多聪慧啊
H-How very clever you are.
我要怎么道歉才好呢
How can I even begin to make amends?
你最近一笔借款是70镑
Your most recent loan was 70 pounds.
你指望我感激你这杯水车薪的
And you expect me to be grateful
零星硬币吗
for this feeble trickle of coins?
我是个绅士 我会还债的
I'm a gentleman. I will honour my debts.
绅士会全额 还债
A gentleman would pay what is owed in full.
我会还的 日后
I will, in time.
-但由于无法预见的状况 -无法预见
- But... due to unforeseen circumstances... - Unforeseen
如果说无法预见
Well, if they're unforeseen,
那只能说明你缺乏远见
that speaks only of your lack of foresight.
你用我的钱投机 两次都打了水漂
You have speculated with my money and you have lost it, twice,
错误 全都在你
and the fault lies with you alone.
今天之前把钱全部还给我 巴伯里先生
I will have my money in full, Mr Barbary, by the end of today.
今天
Today?
那...那我真的办不到
That's... That's quite impossible.
我在尽我所能地补亏
I'm doing all I can to restore my fortunes
但眼下这个时候我不名一文
but as of this moment I have nothing...
不名一文
Nothing?
你不懂什么叫不名一文
You do not know the meaning of the word "Nothing" -
但你会懂的 很快
but you will come to, soon enough.
拜托 斯克鲁奇先生发发慈悲 求求你
Please, Mr Scrooge, show some mercy, I beg you.
我还有两个女儿
I have two daughters.
两个女儿
Two daughters?
你怎么不早说呢
Well, why did you not say so?
我想你是指英国法里那一条
I assume you are referring to that clause under English law
如果一个男人有两个女儿
whereby any man in possession of two daughters
就可以免除他的债务
is therefore exempt from paying his debts.
不是 我是说
Oh, no, I mean...
你用自己跟女人的事情来把这个世界弄乱
You chose to clutter the world with your female issue.
我不关心你那毫无节制的生殖力
Your reckless fecundity is hardly my concern.
你不是第一个欠债不还被我送进监狱的的人
You're not the first gentleman I've sent to the debtors' prison.
也不会是最后一个
And you shan't be the last.
我没想到他是那种人
I never would have thought it of him.
他长得就那副德行 好吧
He has the look of it, all right.
为了女人们好 要是有人把他
They'd have done better to cut off both his legs
两条腿都砍了就好了
for the greater good of womankind.
两条腿还不够
And not just his legs, neither.
太太 我真的感到无限懊悔
Madam, my mortification is truly fathomless.
-如果有什么 -请不要再提那件事了
- If there is any... - Please let us speak no more of it.
我只想来点放松神经的
All I ask is a little something for my nerves.
或许再来一小杯杜松子酒
Perhaps another tiny drop of gin.
我到现在都没有提过
I have never spoken of it till now.
我还以为我们可以共度一生
I thought we'd see out our lives together.
但没可能了
But it wasn't to be.
婚礼当天早晨她送话说她不会来了
The very morning of our wedding she sent word she wasn't coming.
什么原因
For what reason?
应该是她爱上别的人了
It seemed she loved someone else.
很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
是啊
Yep.
我发誓我再也不要爱上别人了
I swore I would never let myself love again.
梅瑞威瑟
Meriwether...
我告诉你这些只是想说 如果我们不再相见
I tell you all this only to explain why it would be better
不失为一桩好事
if we never saw each other again.
我又不是商品 比尔
I ain't for sale, Bill.
我不是一块随你
I ain't some piece of meat
-榨钱的肉 -榨钱吗
- you can make money off. - Make money off?!
那你说我对你来说算什么
What else would you want to own me for?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
就为了让你别跟我以外的男人一起
So you'd never need go with another man asides me.
你是个好女孩 南茜
You're a good girl, Nance.
一个好女孩而且
A good girl and...
不 我清楚自己是什么人
No, I know what I am.
大多数人都不会用"好"这个词来形容我
Good? Well, that ain't the word most would choose.
还有很多其他女孩
Plenty other girls out there...
是啊 但我不在乎其他女孩
Yeah, but I don't care about other girls.
她们都不是你
They ain't you.
她们都不是我的南茜
They ain't my Nancy.
你的南茜
Your Nancy?
怎么了
Well?
这么说你是个军人
So, you are military man?
是的 先生
Indeed, sir.
能为女王和国家效忠 我非常自豪
I'm proud to serve Queen and country.
你认为部队会让你长♥期♥在那发展吗
And you imagine the Army will give you a career?
你觉得自己有什么前途
What prospects can you hope for?
我想大概是派驻到殖民地去
A posting to the colonies, I suppose?
詹姆斯很快就要升为少校了 大致敲定了
Well, James is soon to be a major. It's more or less assured.
大致
More or less?
听起来也不是那么确定
Well, that sounds considerably less than certain.
-父亲 -不 你父亲没错 霍诺利娅
- Father... - No, your father is right, Honoria.
你必须考虑这个问题
It is a question you must consider.
上尉的薪资不多
A captain's salary doesn't amount to much.
我也不能指望牌桌上的运气
And I can hardly rely on my luck at the card table.
你赌博
You're a gambler?
你想让我把自己的女儿托付给
You expect me to entrust my daughter
一个对金钱无所顾忌的士兵吗
to a soldier who's reckless with money?
你认为我想看她被毁掉吗
You think I wish to see her ruined?
看她住在救济院
Her living in the poorhouse?
*有的谈起亚历山大大帝 还有大力士*
*Some talk of Alexander and some of Hercules*
*赫克托尔以及吕山德 这些伟大人物*
*of Hector and Lysander and such great names*
谋杀雅各布·马利 悬赏5英镑
悬赏
A reward?
总探长的命令 先生
Orders of the Chief Inspector, sir.
恐怕我没把自己的情况说清楚 先生
I fear I did not give a true account of myself, sir.
-我真心抱歉... -巴伯里先生
- I'm heartily sorry if... - Mr Barbary!
开门
Open up!
应该由我来请求你的原谅
It is I who should ask your forgiveness.
你对霍诺利娅所能做出的最大善举
The greatest kindness you could do Honoria
就是把她从巴伯里家族解救出去
is to save her from the name Barbary.
-爸爸 -你什么意思
剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表