剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表
But Papa, I...
没什么可是 弗朗西斯
But nothing, Frances.
你看这儿和这儿
Now, you see here - and here.
如果把这两个地方翘起来 就是微笑
If you turn these up, they form something called a smile.
试试看
Try it.
三个跛子酒吧
看看你自己
Look at you.
你越来越像个无业游民了
You become more like a vagrant every day.
亲爱的亚瑟
Oh, dear Arthur!
再次见到你真是太开心了
What a joy to see you again.
表弟
Cousin?
你父亲的事真令人悲伤
Such sad news about your father.
我很喜欢他
I was so very fond of him.
你怎么...
How did you...
知道我在这
know I was here?
我是来见康佩森先生的
I've come to see Mr Compeyson.
我不知道你们俩是朋友
I hadn't realised you two were friends.
我们是在俱乐部认识的
Our paths crossed at my club.
你想要见我
You wish to see me?
如果我请你喝杯酒
If you'll allow me to buy you a drink,
你能否告诉我
perhaps you'll tell me
你为什么对郝薇香小姐的酒厂感兴趣
what your interest in Miss Havisham's brewery is.
比尔·赛克斯不是那种去野餐的人
Bill Sikes ain't the sort to partake of a picnic.
什么餐
A whatnic?
-野餐 -什么是野餐
- Picnic. - What's it mean?
这意味着赛克斯在计划着什么 亲爱的
It means Sikes is up to something, my dear.
我有笔遗产准备投资
I have a legacy to invest,
不过投资你表姐的酒厂
although I should add your cousin's brewery
并不是我唯一的选择
isn't my only avenue of interest.
如果你选择了酒厂 你期望获得什么回报
If it were to become so, what returns would you expect?
无意冒犯 普凯特先生 有关投资的问题
With respect, Mr Pocket, if I wish to discuss my investments,
我希望跟管事的人谈
I'd prefer do it with the person in charge.
我就是管事的人
You're talking to him.
什么
What?
你姐姐劝我
Your sister has persuaded me
推迟旅美计划帮她打理酒厂
to delay my travels to America to help her with the brewery.
但你不懂得如何经营酒厂
But you don't know the first thing about running a brewery.
我不敢自称懂行
I don't claim to,
但阿米莉娅已经把注意事项告诉我了
but Amelia has already been showing me the ropes.
父亲尸骨未寒
Father's barely cold in the grave
但看起来她已经很在行了
and already it seems like she's quite the expert.
她不想让父亲失望 亚瑟
She doesn't want to let him down, Arthur.
并且酒厂生意对她来说意义重大 跟你一样
And although the business means everything to her, so do you.
是这样的
It's true.
她想让你回家
She wants you to come home.
我没什么理由回去 现在更没理由了
I have little reason to return, even less now.
这是我不必打扰郝薇香小姐
This is an excellent opportunity for me to ask you
就能向你请教酒厂生意的好机会
about the business, instead of me bothering Miss Havisham.
上酒
More drinks!
不 不 我不喝了
No, no, I'm fine.
我坚持要喝 我太感谢你的建议了
I insist. I'm only too grateful for your advice.
有客人要来
We're expecting visitors?
我邀请了莱斯特爵士来喝下午茶
I invited Sir Leicester for afternoon tea.
莱斯特爵士
Sir Leicester?
巴伯里小姐
Miss Barbary.
-巴伯里先生 -请坐
- Mr Barbary. - Please.
我注意到你妹妹没在家
Your sister is conspicuous by her absence.
她去商店了 马上就回来
She's due home from the shop any minute.
詹姆斯
James!
-我有问题想问你 -我同意
- Erm, I wanted to ask you something. - The answer's yes.
我还没说问题呢
You don't know what I'm going to ask yet.
不管是什么问题 答案都是同意
Whatever it is, yes, yes, yes.
有句老话
There's an old saying.
感情线越清晰 爱就越持久
The truer the love line, the longer the love lasts.
我能看出你对一个幸运儿的爱
And I can see that your love for one very lucky man
将持续到...
will last...
永远
forever.
你是做什么生意的 巴伯里
What trade are you in, Barbary?
纺织品生意
Textiles.
纺织品生意
Textiles?
真不错
Fascinating.
失陪一下
Do excuse me.
哈登上尉
Captain Hawdon?
他来见父亲
He's come to meet Father.
恐怕父亲身体不太舒服
I'm afraid he's unwell.
可他之前看起来还好好的
Well, he seemed fine before.
我知道 但相信我 现在不是时候
I know, but trust me, now is not a good time.
我很担心
I'm quite concerned.
我可以等到他身体好些再来
I can see him when he's in better spirits.
-不 可是... -去陪他吧 明天再说
- No, but... - Just go to him. Until tomorrow.
我等下再解释 但现在...
I'll explain later, but for now...
-父亲... -我们有客人来访
- Father... - We have a visitor.
能再见到你真是我的荣幸 霍诺丽娅小姐
It's an honour to meet you again, Miss Honoria.
我也是 莱斯特爵士
Likewise, Sir Leicester.
请允许我说 霍诺丽娅小姐
If I may say, Miss Honoria, you have...
你气色很好
a fine colour,
尽管在服装店劳累了一天
despite toiling all day in a dress shop.
我希望你能抽时间犒劳一下自己
I do hope you find time for deserved recreation?
我会的 在星期天
On Sundays, yes.
当然 是在礼拜完之后
After attending church, of course.
我仍然想请你和你姐姐
My offer to you and your sister
到切斯尼山庄骑马消遣
to ride at Chesney Wold still stands.
我们一定会尽快赴约的 对吗妹妹
I'm sure we'll act on your kind offer soon, won't we, sister?
如果情况允许的话
If we're able to.
失陪一下 莱斯特爵士
Would you excuse me, Sir Leicester?
我要换衣服
I must...change.
我说了 普凯特
As I say, Pocket,
我不确定下一步要投资什么 但...
I can't be certain where I'll invest next, but...
有一点是肯定的
one thing is certain.
郝薇香小姐能有您这样的人
Miss Havisham is fortunate
帮忙打理生意真是太幸运了
to have a man like you to help steer the ship.
你我不过认识了几个小时而已
You've only known me for a few hours.
然而这段时间里我就可以看出您是位好人
Well, in that time I can see you're a good man.
诚恳 率真
Honest. True.
再上点酒
More drinks!
这些还没喝完呢 亚瑟
We haven't finished these yet, Arthur.
别拘谨 普凯特 干了
Come on, Pocket. Drink up.
别告诉我有人不敢喝酒
Don't tell me there's a lily-liver among us!
请上三大杯威士忌 还有...
Three large whiskies please and er...
-不用找了 -谢谢您
- Keep the change. - Thanks.
我应该向你道歉 康佩森
I owe you an apology, Compeyson.
关于什么
About what?
郝薇香小姐 她是我的至亲
Miss Havisham. She's very dear to me.
而且她既年轻又非常富有
And she's also an extremely wealthy young woman.
肯定有一些男人想利用这一点
And there are certain men who'd take advantage of that fact.
你觉得我是那样的人吗
You think I'm such a man?
我必须要搞清你的动机
I had to be certain of your motives.
所以我才来见你
That's why I came to see you.
那你现在相信我了吗
And do you trust me, now?
我可以放心地说
I'm relieved to say,
是的 我相信你
yes, I do.
那你就是个傻瓜了 普凯特
Then you're a fool, Pocket.
什么
Sorry?
我当然要把郝薇香小姐骗到手
Of course I intend to seduce Miss Havisham
把她全部的财产占为己有
and steal her entire fortune -
一分钱都不留
every last penny of it.
真被你骗住了 康佩森
You had me there, Compeyson!
彻彻底底地骗住了
Hook, line and sinker!
马利的尸体
赛拉斯·韦格两年前被指控袭击他人
Silas Wegg was charged with assault two years ago.
一个酒鬼想趁他睡着的时候抢他钱
A drunk tried to rob him as he slept.
他把那个人的头打爆了
剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表