剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表
I had to visit the pharmacist, you see.
小蒂莫西最近身体一直不好
Young Timothy hasn't been so well.
天哪
Oh, dear.
他选择在我的时间里生病需要被照料
And he chooses an ailment which needs to be tended on my time,
而不是你的
rather than yours?
我得等到药店开门 您知道
Well, I had to wait for the pharmacist to open, you see,
我又不能同时出现在两个地方 不是吗
and, well, I can't be in two places at once, can I?
我想也是
I should think not.
鉴于你无论在不在此
As it seems you insist on taking your wages
都坚持领工资的行为
whether you are actually here or not,
那么如果你确实同时出现在了两个地方
then if you were indeed in two places at once,
我毫不怀疑你会让我付你两倍工资
I don't doubt you'd insist that I paid you twice.
我可以加班 补偿我不在的时间
I can stay late, make up the time.
是的
Yes.
你会这样做 但却不是出自你的善意
Yes, you will, but not from the goodness of your heart,
虽然你是如此表现的
as your manner would have me believe,
而是因为你欠我的
but because you owe it to me
而我不会为了我没有得到的
and I am not in the habit of paying of paying
东西付钱
for things I have not received.
明白
No.
绝不会
No.
你工作的时间将从你
The time that you owe shall start
坐在你的椅子上拿起钢笔开始算起
when you are sat at your desk with pen in hand,
前一秒都不能算
not a second before.
好的 先生 谢谢您 先生
No, sir. Thank you, sir.
多尔杰 我亲爱的
Dodger, my dear.
看来你还是很有本事
Ain't lost any of your guile, I see.
你朋友吗
Friend of yours?
我给了他十先令和一个
Once I'd given him ten bob
送给他妻子的新丝绸手帕也就成朋友了
and a new silk handkerchief for his wife.
好孩子 有什么新消息
Good boy. So, what news?
在你出来前孩子们都由我管着
I'm keeping the boys in line till you get out.
比尔呢
What about Bill?
-没见过他 -你会见到的 亲爱的
- Ain't seen him. - You will, my dear.
见到他 别让他乱摆架子
and when you do, don't let him throw his weight about.
向他说明你是在我的授意下
Make it clear that you're taking care of the business
料理生意 违抗你就是违抗我
with my blessing - that crossing you is the same as crossing me.
对待他就得像对待野狗一样 得看紧
Treat him like the wild dog he is, tight on a leash,
否则他会反咬你一口
or he'll sink his teeth in you.
-我能对付比尔 -你当然行 亲爱的
- I can handle Bill. - Course you can, my dear.
那么你还要在这里待多久
So, how long are you going to be stuck in here?
布克特认为我是杀害雅各布·马利的凶手
Bucket wants it to be me that killed Jacob Marley,
但他没有任何证据
but he can't prove anything.
他仅仅是出于恶意将我困顿于此
It's only his malice keeping me in here
但那不足以让法庭定罪
and that ain't enough for the law.
我很快就能出去
I'll be home by teatime.
早上好 探长先生
Good morning, Inspector.
贾格斯先生
Mr Jaggers.
据我所知这里的馅饼相当好吃
I understand the pies are rather good.
是我的软肋
A weakness.
有什么我能帮到您的吗
Is there something I can do for you, perhaps?
确实有
Yes, there is.
您把我的一个委托人关到了您的牢房♥里
It appears you have one of my clients in your cells.
那里的杀人犯和小偷中没有一个
None of the cut-throats and thieves we have down there
出的起您的价
are likely to have the funds
贾格斯先生
to afford YOUR services, Mr Jaggers.
我的委托人是费京先生
My client's name is Mr Fagin.
您在关押着他 不是吗
You are holding him, are you not?
是的
We are.
作为马利先生谋杀案的嫌犯
In the case of Mr Marley's murder?
他同马利先生从事着邪恶的交易
He had dealings with Mr Marley, of a nefarious nature.
而且他没有可信的证人
What's more, he has no credible witness
证明他在谋杀案那晚的行踪
as to his movements on the night of the murder.
那您要起诉他
So, you'll be charging him?
名早就将您的证据呈交给法官审阅吗
Presenting your evidence to the magistrates in the morning?
如果费京先生有罪并且您有证据
See, if Mr Fagin is guilty and you have proof,
那么像其他守法公民一样
then like any other law-abiding citizen,
我会很高兴站您旁边看他上绞架
I will be happy to stand beside you and watch him hang.
但如果您没有此类证据
But if you have no such proof,
如果他的拘留很大程度上是由于
if his detention owes more to some kind of
针对他的个人恩怨
personal vendetta against him,
那么我将会动用我所有的影响力
then I will use all my influence
将这种不公公之于众
to bring that injustice into the light.
我的影响力您也了解 并非微不足道
And my influence, as I'm sure you know, is not inconsiderable.
我能理解成您在威胁我吗 贾格斯先生
Might I ask if you're threatening me, Mr Jaggers?
这不是威胁
It's not a threat.
我只是想表达清楚我将采取的行动
It's merely a fair representation of my intended actions,
如果您今天不释放
should you not release my client...
我的委托人
today.
-我走了 -好的
- I'll be off now. - Right.
因为似乎已经没人需要我了
Since it seems I'm not needed any more.
-而且我也不想招人嫌 -没有
- And not being disposed to overstaying my welcome. - Nah.
芬妮可以给我一张床
Fanny has offered me a bed.
与其说是一张床不如说是一张木板
Well, I say a bed. It's more of a wooden board, really.
对我的身体而言不是最好的
Not the best thing for my constitution,
从一个医学的角度来说
from a medical perplexity,
但白给的枣不要嫌核大对吧 谚语说
but beggars can't be choosers, eh? That's what they say.
不如我们来杯杜松子吧 权作告别
Mayhaps we could have a little drop of gin? A farewell toast?
然后我就走
Send me on my way?
还是算了
Or not.
那再见了 韦格先生
Well, I bid you farewell, Mr Wegg,
希望我将你照料得很好
and I hope I've served you well
你会时不时地想起我的好
and that you will think of me kindly, from time to time.
大家快去帮帮他把那个东西搬开
Well, get it off him, someone!
退后 我是个护士 让我来
Oh, stand back! I'm a nurse. Let me through.
给他些呼吸的空间 让开些
Oh, give him some air! Move.
它可能断了 来个人去趟药店
Now, it's probably broke, someone go to the pharmacy.
拿些夹板绷带以及止痛的吗♥啡♥
Get some splints, bandages, morphine for the pain!
-再给我一杯酒 -等等
- And someone get me a gin. - Wait!
我对这类的紧急情况很有经验
I am well-documented in emergency situations.
你只需躺下让我来处理你的假肢
You just lay back and let me tend to your appendage.
我不需要护士
I don't need a nurse.
他神志不清了 就是这样 吗♥啡♥在哪
He's delirious, that's what it is. Where's that morphine?
-还有我的酒 -停下
- Where's my gin? - Stop!
我不需要护士 或者夹板 只需要
I don't need a nurse, or a splint, just...
木匠
a carpenter!
后面呢 你能转下身吗
What's it like at the back? Could you turn?
太美了 小姐
It's beautiful, Miss.
你看起来好苍白 是太紧了吗
You look dreadfully pale. Is it too tight?
-我没事 -头纱呢
- Oh, I'm fine. - And the veil?
太棒了
Excellent.
但我希望下摆更大 有更多的空间
But I want bigger, at the bottom. More volume.
你能再转一下吗
Could you turn again, please?
恕我冒昧小姐 您定下婚期了吗
Pardon me, Miss, but do you have a date yet - for the wedding?
没有 但我未婚夫坚持
No, but my fiance insists
要尽快办 他这人比较冲动
that it'll be soon. He's very impulsive.
那如果有时间
Well, if there's time,
我们最好把草图再过一遍
we should look through all the illustrations.
对吧 小姐
Isn't that right, Miss?
霍诺丽娅小姐
Miss Honoria?
当然要
Of course we should.
好 一定要过 每个细节都要完美
Yes, please do. Every detail must be perfect.
玛莎 设计草图拿一下
Martha, the design book.
恕我失陪
Would you excuse me a moment?
快点 班布尔
Hurry, Bumble!
马上就好 亲爱的
Almost there, my sweet.
合身吗
Does it fit?
有点贴身 亲爱的
It's snug, my love.
贴身就好 那说明过得富裕 有威望
Well, snug is good - it suggests opulence, authority...
我特意让裁缝收了收尺寸
I had the tailor be penurious in his measurements.
没什么比男人身上松垮垮的衣服更糟糕了
剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表