剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表
Yes, we should!
费京
Fagin!
我们俩没有必要闹僵
You and me ain't got no cause for hard feelings.
比尔跟你两清了
Bill paid you off fair and square.
至于他在哪儿弄的钱
As for where he got the money,
那是你们的事 跟我无关
well, that's between you and him, it ain't nothing to do with me.
他付我的是我自己的钱 南茜
He paid me with my own money, Nancy!
做事要有分寸
There are lines that shouldn't be crossed.
比尔·赛克斯 我明白
Bill Sikes, I can understand,
我就不该指望他会变
I wouldn't have expected any different,
猫儿不在 耗子成精 可是
when the cat's away the mice will play! But...
道奇
...Dodger.
你认为是他
You think it was him
告诉比尔你藏东西的地方 是吧
what told Bill where you kept your stash, don't ya?
只有你和道奇知道
Only you and Dodger knew where it was.
上梁不正下梁歪
Yeah, well, a wild goose never laid a tame egg,
他都是你教出来的
HE is what YOU made him.
但我已经送了信 警♥察♥不通缉他
But I've sent word for him to come back now he ain't wanted
他就回来
by the coppers any more.
而且我希望他能平安
And I want him to be safe.
我说真的 我不会让他受到伤害
I mean it, I will not have him hurt.
所以他回来后 我就带他来这儿
So, when he's back, I'll bring him here
然后你们俩和解
and you make your peace with him.
就装什么都没发生过吗
As though nothing ever happened?!
过来
Come here.
你是个老坏蛋 费京
You're an old rogue, Fagin,
但这儿什么地方也有心 我知道的
but there's a heart in there somewhere. I know there is.
别说出去 亲爱的
Well, keep it to yourself, my dear.
做生意不能有心
A heart is very bad for business.
快 快
Go, go!
郝薇香先生和我是旧识了
Mr Havisham and I are old friends.
你找到了寒舍 亲爱的
So, you found my humble abode, my dear?
所为何事 是又要卖♥♥东西吗
How can I help you? Do you have more items to sell, perhaps?
不是 我不是来卖♥♥
Oh, no. I'm not here to sell,
我是来买♥♥
I'm here to buy.
继续 继续
Keep going! Keep going.
就这儿 很好
That's it. Lovely!
小子
Boy!
你认识康佩森先生吧
You know Mr Compeyson?
你见过我跟他在三个瘸子酒吧
You've seen him with me in The Three Cripples?
-知道 先生 -他在裁缝店
- Yes, sir. - He'll be at the tailor's.
找到他 把这个交给他
Find him and give him this.
告诉他很紧急
Tell him it's urgent,
他必须马上读 快去
that it's vital he reads it immediately. Go!
一杯奎宁水
A tonic.
治头痛的吗 先生
Something for the head, sir?
对
Yes.
它能止痛
This will shift it.
最好接着喝点威士忌
Best to follow it with a drop of whisky.
盖过那股味道
Burn off the taste.
先生
Sir?
郝薇香先生给您的 先生 他说很紧急
From Mr Havisham, sir, said it was urgent.
我昨天没能去找你 我们忙得手忙脚乱
I couldn't get to you yesterday, we were rushed off our feet.
只剩一条腿 还要手忙脚乱 真是够呛
An entirely unwelcome predicament for a one-legged man, I imagine.
你最善解人意了 斯克鲁奇先生
You're most understanding, Mr Scrooge.
可别这么说
Please don't mention it.
我只不过又给债务加了两便士
I have simply added a further tuppence to the debt.
多一天的利息
An extra day's interest.
你个吝啬鬼
You old skinflint.
两便士就是两便士
Tuppence is tuppence!
我让你叫两个人来
I asked for two.
相信我 比尔一个人就够了
Trust me, Bill here is all you'll need.
埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇先生
Mr Ebenezer Scrooge.
费京先生
Mr Fagin.
你认识我
You know me?
听说过 先生
By reputation, sir.
说明来意吧
State your purpose.
听到你的合伙人
I was very sad to hear of
雅各布·马利去世的消息 我很悲伤
the demise of your partner, Jacob Marley -
-你肯定很难熬 老兄 -是吗
- it must have been very difficult for you, my dear. - Must it?
让你的负担翻倍了 是吧
It doubled your burden, did it not?
雅各布的死确实是个麻烦
Jacob's death was an inconvenience.
麻烦
An inconvenience...
但是 作为生意人
But, as men of commerce,
我们知道困境中有时存在机遇
we should know that adversity sometimes offers opportunity.
你说话像猜谜 先生 我还有事
You speak in riddles, sir. I have business to attend to.
那我就直说了
Then I will come to the point.
现在你独自经营生意
You are now left to manage your business, alone.
那又怎样
What of it?
我最近损失了一些资金
I have recently lost some of my capital
我在想把所有鸡蛋都放在一个篮子里是否明智
and am pondering the wisdom of having all my eggs in one basket,
你肯定会理解的
as I'm sure you will understand.
所以我在考虑
So, I have been thinking,
也许我可以
perhaps I could be persuaded
投资新生意
to invest in a new business.
如果投资的是有基础的生意 那就更好了
And if it was something already established, all the better.
你是说做合伙人
You're proposing a partnership?
斯克鲁奇和费京
Scrooge and Fagin.
听起来挺温情的 是吧 老兄
It has a certain warmth to it, does it not, my dear?
我直说行吗
May I speak plainly?
请吧
Please do.
我刚摆脱了一个合伙人
I have recently been relieved of one partner
感觉更好了
and I feel all the better for it.
如果我有意再找一个合伙人 其实我不想
Now, if I had a desire to take on another, which I do not,
我的第一选择
I doubt that my first choice
不会是麦酒坊的人
would be someone that I met in an ale house.
更不会是一个
Neither would it be someone
在阴沟里经营生意
who conducts his business from a sewer,
帮小偷销赃 在犯罪世界
with a reputation for purchasing stolen items
有点名声的人
from the criminal world.
有哪句听不懂吗 先生
Is there any part of that which is unclear, sir?
我觉得你还需要点时间考虑 是吧
I'm sensing you need a little more time to think about it, hmm?
再见 先生
Good day, sir.
亚瑟·郝薇香呢
Where's Arthur Havisham?
你耍什么花招 亚瑟
What are you playing at, Arthur?
我没心情玩游戏
I'm in no mood for games.
我也没有
Nor I.
什么事那么重要 我结婚这天还把我拽来
So, what's so damn important you drag me here on my wedding day?
我要你离开我姐姐
I want you to leave my sister...
离开我家 什么也不带
my family, alone.
混账 我没时间听你说这些
Damn your eyes, I've no time to listen to this.
你必须听
Yet listen, you will.
太晚了 亚瑟 你什么也做不了了
It's too late, Arthur, there's nothing you can do.
别逼我杀出一条血路
And if I need to fight my way out of here, I will.
让康佩森先生坐下 好吗 比尔
Have Mr Compeyson sit down, would you, Bill?
你看 康佩森 你忘了一件很重要的事
You see, Compeyson, you forgot something very important.
我不揭发你 就是因为
That the only thing that kept me from exposing you
我的利益
was self interest.
这笔账好算 如果我揭发你
A simple equation - if I exposed you for what you are,
那大家都会明白我搞了什么鬼
then everyone would understand my part in it.
但你错在夺走了我的一切
But your mistake was taking away everything I had.
包括希望
Including hope.
赛克斯先生
Mr Sikes,
你是三个瘸子酒吧的常客 是吧
you are a regular here at The Three Cripples, are you not?
是的
I am.
喜欢喝着酒和别人互讲故事 是吧
Enjoy exchanging stories over an ale or two, no doubt?
大家都知道
It's been known.
那我要给你讲个故事
Well, then, I have a tale for you.
我父亲去世
When my late father died
把郝薇香家的财产留给我姐姐而不是我
and left the Havisham fortune to my sister and not to me.
我雇了康佩森先生去勾引她
剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表