剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表
就像獴狐猴和蛇一样 差异巨大
As different as a mongoose is to a snake.
男人会把想法藏在心里
A man contains his anxieties like a barrel
直到被这些想法压弯了腰 再来一下
till he's rendered almost like a hunchback. One more.
女人呢
And a woman?
女人生来就能说
A woman lives only to talk.
这是她存在的目的
It is her raison d'etre.
只要你愿意同情的聆听
Offer her a sympathetic ear
她就会毫无保留地吐露心声
and she will unburden her soul in its entirety.
的确如此 维纳斯先生
Quite so, Mr Venus.
的确如此
Quite so.
一个寡妇寄宿未婚男子家 这不太合适
A widow lodging with an unmarried gentleman, it isn't proper.
人们会嚼舌根的 甘普太太
Tongues will wag, Mrs Gamp.
大家都知道我会医术
I'm well beknown as a woman of medicine.
并且他左腿有问题
And it's a matter of record
也是件众所周知的事情
that what legs he have left is of poor condition.
作为一名基♥督♥徒履行职责有什么问题
And what's improper about doing your Chris... hic!...tian duty?
亲爱的韦格先生
Dear Mr Wegg.
我正跟比吉特维奇小姐说我们这么亲近
I was just telling Miss Biggetywitch how our proximity
无疑会让双方都从中获利
shall doubtless prove mutually beneficial.
并且我相信你我都会
And I believe we both shall enjoy
对这样的安排感到满意
full satisfaction from our arrangement,
对不对 韦格先生
do you not, Mr Wegg?
我真心希望如此 太太
I most sincerely do hope so, madam.
那好 我每天都在这时间休息
Now, I believe I may take a little rest
我要去休息一会儿
as is my habit this time of day.
一会儿见 亲爱的
See you anon, dearie.
这就是你的问题所在 姑娘
That's the thing with you, girl.
你就像只大家踢来踢去忠诚的老狗
You're like one of them faithful old dogs everybody kicks,
人们对你的欺凌会变本加厉
but still they just keep on coming back for more.
你太会说话了 比尔
You silver-tongued devil, Bill,
-我说不过你 -我说的不是这个意思
- I'm quite overcome. - That ain't what I mean.
我是指你和费京的事 他那么对待你
I mean you and Fagin, the way he treats you.
不管怎样 这种状况很快就会改变了
Anyway, that will change soon enough.
怎么改变 比尔
How? Change how, Bill?
我已经给了他一些钱剩下的我会尽快给他
I paid him some and will get the rest as soon as I can.
-买♥♥什么 -你觉得呢 当然是你
- Paid for what? - What do you think? For you.
先生 局面有所挽回吗
So, sir, is the situation yet salvaged?
目前还没有什么进展
The response thus far has been disappointing.
那么你该接受...
Then surely it's time to accept...
我什么也不接受
I accept nothing!
不挣扎到最后我绝不罢休
Not until I've exhausted every last avenue there is.
郝薇香小姐
Miss Havisham?
请原谅我冒昧来访
I'm sorry to call unannounced,
我投资了一个船舶公♥司♥
but one of my investments is in a shipping company.
可我极其缺乏地理知识
My geography is sorely lacking.
普凯特先生曾说过你藏书很多
Mr Pocket mentioned you have a fine library.
没错 能帮上忙就好
Yes. I'd be glad to see it used.
另外 我带了个小朋友 不知它能否
And... also, I have a young friend with me and I wondered if,
和我一起陪伴你
well, perhaps he might join me?
吉普失踪还不到一天
Jip's been gone less than a day.
你以为我会找养别的狗代替它
You think I could just replace him?
难道你没有感情吗
Have you no heart at all?
我承认 南茜小姐
I confess, Miss Nancy,
我发现你身上有种莫名其妙的矛盾
I'm finding you a puzzling contradiction.
你是个意志坚强并且很有想法的年轻女子
You're a young woman with a strong will and a mind of your own.
不过恕我冒昧
Yet, forgive me,
你还会屈从于花钱买♥♥你的人
you'll submit to any man with coin enough to buy you.
他们买♥♥的不是我 是我的时间
They buy my time. They ain't buying me.
你能这么说我很高兴
I'm glad to hear it.
如果你的人生不是自己的就太遗憾了
I'd hate to think your life was not your own.
那么 是你自己选择那天晚上
So, it is your choice to spend an evening
跟雅各布·马利在一起 而不是费京
in the company of Jacob Marley, not Fagin's?
假如我找到证据逮捕费京
Let's say I found a reason to put Fagin behind bars,
假如他的不在场证明是假的
let's say an alibi turned out to be false,
仅仅是假如...
just for instance...
...我想你的生活会有所改变
...I suppose your life would look a little different.
我想是的吧
I suppose so.
你可以推心置腹地跟我谈谈
You know you can talk to me in confidence.
我时间多的是
I've all the time in the world,
并可以保证不加批判地倾听
and I promise to listen without judgment.
这一贯好使 对不对
This usually work, does it?
你向我表现出同情
You offer me a sympathetic ear,
我给你讲我的经历
I give you my life's history,
当我趴在你肩膀上哭泣时不觉就说了真♥相♥
and somehow while I'm crying on your shoulder the truth slips out.
这就是你在打的主意 对吧
That your plan, was it?
你想知道什么
So, what do you want to know?
想知道我们以前总是
Do you want to know we used to sleep
睡在橱窗外面的地上
on the ground outside the glassworks
因为冬天睡地上最暖和了
because the earth was warm even in winter?
还是想知道
Or do you want to know
在认识费京之前我从没在床上睡过
how before I met Fagin I never slept in a bed?
那种事情 你要了解吗
That the sort of thing you was after?
不需要
There's no need...
你说得对
You're right.
我不会自愿委身于马利那样的人
I wouldn't choose to go with a man like Marley,
但很多时候我身不由己
but there's plenty in my life I wouldn't choose.
而且如果你尝过真正忍♥饥挨饿的滋味
And if you'd ever known true hunger
你就会知道那是永远摆脱不掉的
you'd know it never leaves you.
我不知道谁杀了马利
I don't know who killed Marley.
但我知道是什么害死了他
But I know what killed him.
钱
Money.
这城里人人都只关心它 不是吗
That's all anyone in this city cares about, isn't it?
爱情呢
What about love?
那只不过是你在童话里看到的字眼
It's just a word you get in fairytales.
天寒地冻的时候 爱情不能当饭吃
Love don't put food in your belly,
不能当炭烧 不能当酒喝
coal on your fire, nip of gin when the air turns cold.
不能
No.
什么时候对我来说钱都比爱情重要
I'll take money over love any day.
说情比金坚的都是傻子
It's a fool says otherwise.
我一得闲就过来了
I come as soon as I could.
韦格先生
Mr Wegg?
放纵一把吧 莎瑞
Unbridle yourself, Sairey
尽情享受
Hold nothing back.
你这个魔鬼 你
Oh, you devil, you.
放开我 禽兽
Oh! Get off me, you beast!
放开我 放开我
Get off! Get off!
放开我
Get off!
在秘鲁最阴暗的丛林中
...and there in the darkest jungles of Peru
他们活煮敌人 食肉果腹
where they boil their enemies alive and eat them
只剩下它们的脑袋
leaving only their heads.
还有这只小猫咪
And then there's Mittens,
维多利亚女王养过的
who once belonged to Queen Victoria herself.
不会吧 真的吗
No! Really?
这是店里我最喜欢的一件
This is my favourite piece in the shop.
我长大以后也要买♥♥把一模一样的梳篦
When I'm grown up I shall own a comb just like this one.
我要戴着它去参加盛大的舞会
I shall wear it to grand balls and
男士们排着队和我跳舞
men shall queue up to dance with me.
正好下周你的生日就到了
Well, it's your birthday next week.
也许有人会
Perhaps someone might...
我觉得不可能 这可要六先令啊
I hardly think so. Not for six shillings.
先生
Yes, sir.
你们这儿既买♥♥也卖♥♥ 是吗
You purchase items as well as sell them, I suppose?
是的 先生
Indeed, sir.
买♥♥入的东西
And the items you buy,
你能保证对来头守口如瓶吗
can you be trusted to keep their provenance to yourself?
我们进店再说好吗 先生
Shall we step inside, sir?
它是给我教女玛蒂尔达的礼物
He's a gift for my goddaughter Matilda.
她生日到了 而我恰巧经过你家
It's her birthday and I had almost to pass your house.
你也得体谅 这个时候
You must see that given the timing...
我知道你是怎么以为的
I see how it looked to you.
剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表