剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表
-被杀了 -是的
- Murdered?! - Yes.
你听到了吗 班布尔 被人杀了
Do you hear that, Bumble? Murdered.
是的 亲爱的 真可怕
Yes, my dear, a terrible business.
一个放高♥利♥贷♥的 被人杀了
A moneylender! Murdered.
离这这么近
Not two streets away.
你就是这个意思吗 班布尔
This is what you meant, is it, Bumble?
当你向我父亲承诺
When you promised my father
逼我习惯这种危险的生活
to keep me in the style to which I'd become accustomed?
对吗
Was it?
不 亲爱的 那个承诺都是20年前的事了
No, my sweet. It was a pledge I made some 20 years ago.
一辈子 班布尔
Life, Bumble!
我记得我的誓言是"直到死亡将我们分开"
"Till death us do part" Was the vow as I recall.
难道说这才是你的真正意图 是不是
Or perhaps that's what you want? Is that it?
你希望我被人杀掉 好摆脱我
You want me to be murdered? To be rid of me?
不 亲爱的 没有你我怎么活
No, dear heart. How could I survive without you?
没有你简单明了的命令
I doubt I could get through a single day
我觉得我一天都活不下去
without your clear and concise instruction.
你不应该在晚上独自一人走在那些巷子里
Them alleys is no place to be walking on your own at night -
我和你说过多少次了
how many times have I said that?
我听说他的喉咙被人割断了
I heard his throat was cut.
我听说他被人刺死 刺穿心脏
I heard he was stabbed, through the heart,
他的内脏洒了一地
and his innards were strewn across the cobbles.
我们回家吧 班布尔 太可怕了
Take me home, Bumble, we're besieged!
好 亲爱的
Yes, my dear.
早上好 费京
Good morning, Fagin.
布克特先生
Mr Bucket?
你身材高大 走路却很轻
You're very light on your feet for a man of your stature,
如果你不介意我这么说的话
if you don't mind me saying.
干我这行 我觉得保持这种习惯很有用
I've always found it to be a very useful trait in my line of work.
过了这么久又见到你我很高兴
It's very nice to see you, Mr Bucket,
布克特先生
after such a long time.
用些茶点吗
Some refreshment?
你认识雅各布·马利吗
Do you know a man called Jacob Marley?
愿他安息 真可怕
May he rest in peace. Tut, tut, tut, tut. A terrible thing.
这个世道随处都是扒手和杀手
The world is full of thieves and cut-throats.
我问你认不认识他
I asked if you knew him.
我想我并不认识他
I don't believe I ever made his acquaintance.
那么请问平安夜你在什么地方
Then can I ask where I might have found you on Christmas Eve?
九点至十点半那段时间
Say between 9 and 10.30?
我不是被怀疑了吧 布克特先生
Surely I'm not under suspicion, Mr Bucket?
我不喜欢暴♥力♥ 这人人都知道
I'm not a man of violence, as you very well know.
我很了解你 费京
I know all too well what you are, Fagin.
你想让我再重复一遍问题吗
Would you like me to repeat my question?
九点到十点半之间
Between 9 and 10.30?
我在三个跛子酒吧随便吃点东西
A bite to eat in the Three Cripples,
然后就回到这 亲爱的 坐在火炉边
then here, my dear, sat by the fire.
安排一个叫南茜的女孩去陪雅各布·马利
Organising a girl called Nancy, to send to Jacob Marley,
那个你不认识的人
a man you didn't know?
费京 我们太了解彼此了 对吧
Come, Fagin, we know each other well enough, do we not?
一个女孩被送到马利先生那种人那里
A girl being sent to a man like Mr Marley,
在你的地盘上
on your patch?
就算不是你叫她去的
If it wasn't you who sent her,
我敢说你也知道是谁干的
I'll wager you know who did.
我可以马上叫来十几个治安官
I could have a dozen constables in here in the blink of an eye.
南茜爱去哪就去哪
Nancy goes where she pleases.
最近经常见到比尔·赛克斯吗
See much of Bill Sikes these days?
赛克斯
Sikes?
他有时会保护你的姑娘们
He looked after your girls from time to time.
护送她们到达目的地
Delivered them where they had to go.
我记得他随身带着一根木棍
Carried a wooden cosh, as I recall.
那个女孩没什么嫌疑
The girl is of less importance.
我相信她离开的时候马利先生还活的好好的
I don't doubt Mr Marley was alive and well when she left him.
但是 至于比尔·赛克斯...
But, as for Bill Sikes...
请你立即把他的地址交给我
..I'll have his address now, if you please.
走吧 孩子
All right, son?
我记得我第一次问你外祖父詹姆斯
I remember when I first went to ask Grandfather James
能不能带你母亲出去约会
if I could take your mother out.
我结结巴巴
I got so tongue-tied,
努力想要告诉他我多么努力地工作
trying to tell him how hard-working I was,
他还以为我问的是能不能给他擦窗户
he thought I was asking if I could clean the windows.
那后来呢
So what happened?
我把窗户擦了
I ended up cleaning the windows.
不 别管了 韦格先生等着呢
No, no, no. No, best be off, Mr Wegg's waiting.
他的腿又让他心烦了
His leg's playing him up again.
疼得有点可怕
Angry looking sores,
他说一晚上都没睡
he said, kept him up all night.
你和他关系很好
You and him are getting very close.
范妮·比吉特维奇
Fanny Biggetywitch, to suggest
居然暗示我和韦格先生开始了一段男女关系
that I am entering into some kind of romantic liaison with Mr Wegg
我还在为他仅剩的那条腿挤脓血
as I am draining the pus from his one good leg
真是莫大的侮辱
is extremely insulting
你不再说这种话我将感激不尽
and I'll thank you not to repeat it.
再见
Good day.
斯克鲁奇先生
Mr Scrooge!
斯克鲁奇小姐
Miss Biggetywitch.
马利先生的死讯真是让我万分悲痛
I was most distressed to hear about Mr Marley's demise.
为什么 他是你什么人
Why? What was he to you?
其实说来他也不是我什么人
Oh, well, nothing, now you ask,
但有人死了 哪怕只是一面之缘
but you'd have to be cold-hearted not to mourn the loss of a person,
不为此哀悼的人也是铁石心肠了
even if he or she were no more than a passing acquaintance.
好吧
If you say so.
我听说他的肠子都流出来了
I hear his innards were strewn about.
连衬衣都得自己熨 真是堕落的可以
I'm having to press my own shirts. It's barbaric!
那就去雇个洗衣工 服了
Then find yourself a laundress, for heaven's sake!
去哪雇啊
Where?
问问人嘛
Ask someone.
其实 康佩森 我在考虑
Actually, Compeyson, I've been thinking,
要不要回家
maybe I should go home.
我在沙提斯庄园 比在这儿更有用
At Satis House, I could be more useful there.
也能有人给你熨衣服了是吗
And have your shirts pressed for you?
你从来没过过穷日子吧 郝薇香
You've never been poor, have you, Havisham?
当你一无所有时
When you have nothing...
比起贫穷
the one thing that burns
更让你刻骨铭心的
into your soul more than the poverty itself
就是看着周围没你聪明的人
is watching those around you with less wit
能拥有一切的嫉妒
who have everything.
对这种不公的愤怒能吞噬灵魂
The injustice of it tears at your soul.
没人会把属于你的东西给你 亚瑟
No-one will give you what is rightfully yours, Arthur,
你必须从夺走的人那抢回来
you must wrench it from those that have taken it from you.
为了获得你姐姐的芳心 我需要钱
To win over this sister of yours, I will need cash.
得让她觉得我和她地位相当 有钱有势
She must feel me as an equal, a man of means.
五十就够了
50 should do it.
我上哪给你找这么多钱去
Where am I to get my hands on that kind of money?
你肯定能想到办法的
I'm sure you'll think of something.
阿米莉娅·郝薇香知道你在见你的上尉吗
Does Amelia Havisham know that you are seeing your captain?
她是我朋友
She is my friend.
那她赞成吗
And does she approve?
真正的朋友不会对对方指指点点
True friends do not pass judgment on each other.
如果他不能升职 只能继续穷困潦倒
And if he isn't promoted and remains penniless,
你能不再见他吗
will you desist in seeing him?
他会升职的
He will get his promotion,
然后会拜访父亲请求他祝福
then he will call on Father officially to ask for his blessing.
幸运的是 我不需要你的
Fortunately, I don't need yours.
确实
No, you don't.
你总为所欲为 一如既往 霍诺利娅
You will do exactly as you wish, Honoria, as always.
自从母亲死后 我就接替了她的职责
Since Mother died, I have been expected to take her place,
照顾这个家 而你却为所欲为
running the house, while you seem to be left to do as you please
不管不顾
without a care in the world.
母亲的职责是你自己要揽的
The role of mother is one you took upon yourself,
而且完全不顾
剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表