剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表
It's the money I like.
你从没说过她长得漂亮
You never told me she was beautiful.
这件事几周前就该了解了 你在拖延
This should've been finished weeks ago. You're delaying!
你想跟她上♥床♥
You want to get in her bed.
不行 我们说好的 就是不能上♥床♥
No, we had a deal. Anything but that.
-不能跟她上♥床♥ -你在胡乱猜测
- You don't get in her bed! - You're imagining things.
你怎么会来
Why are you here?
你该恨我 你为什么不恨我
You should hate me. Why don't you hate me?
沙提斯庄园
Satis House!
这里...
This...
正是雅各布·马利丧命的位置
is the exact spot where Jacob Marley lost his life.
先把斯纳格斯夫人放下 维纳斯先生
Put Madame Snuggles down a moment, Mr Venus.
我需要你帮忙
I require your assistance.
你欠雅各布·马利钱
You are in debt to Jacob Marley.
为什么大半夜来这里见他
Why have you come here, at night,
为什么不选在他家
to meet him, instead of at his house
或他工作的地方
or his place of business?
因为这次会面不能让别人知道
Because this meeting is secret.
我希望能秘密进行
I want it to be secret.
不想我认识的人看到
I don't want to be seen by anyone I know.
我很羞愧
I'm ashamed.
绝望
I'm desperate.
害怕
I'm scared.
你为什么要来呢
Why have you come?
或许我来是想再次求你
Perhaps I've come to ask you for more time...
宽限
to pay.
或许我是想要求你 请求你
Perhaps I want to ask you, beg you,
求你宽大
please, to be lenient...
仁慈
...to be kind.
我是雅各布·马利 看你绝望我很开心
I'm Jacob Marley. I enjoy your desperation.
看你又羞又怕我很开心
I enjoy your shame and fear.
简直是美味佳肴
That is meat and drink to me.
我♥干♥吗要仁慈呢
Why should I be kind?
或许是因为我要养家 好几个小孩
Well, perhaps I have a family, little ones.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我借你的一先令已经翻成了很多镑
I lent you a shilling but now it's pounds and pounds
而且每天都在翻番 我很喜欢这样
and every day it gets worse and I enjoy that,
因为如今你属于我
because now I own you.
我完全掌控你生活的方方面面
There is not one part of your life I don't control.
脚上的靴子 身上的衣服
The boots on your feet, the clothes on your back,
喝下的酒水 吃进的食物
every mouthful of drink, every bite of food,
你醒着的每时每刻
every waking moment.
头上的屋顶 身下的床
The roof over your head, the bed you lie down on.
因为是否让你走投无路 全由我说了算
Because whether you go destitute or not is at my say so.
你躲不过我
There is nowhere you are free from me.
你的一针一线都属于我
Every brick and every stick is mine.
你们全家人的命都属于我 全都属于我
Your life, the life of your loved ones is mine. All of it!
这些债款逼得你崩溃
Crushed by the debt you owe to me
我乐在其中 所以我♥干♥吗要仁慈呢
and that gives me pleasure, so why should I be kind?
就是这样 维纳斯先生
Exactly so, Mr Venus.
凶手是个普通人
Our killer is an ordinary man,
被逼到忍♥耐的极限
pushed to the very limit of what was bearable.
就爆发了
And he snapped.
不必通报 我想给她惊喜
Don't announce me, I want to surprise her.
你没碰这杯饮料 维纳斯先生
You haven't touched your cordial, Mr Venus.
我很担心这个人
I'm worried about this man.
凶手吗
The killer?
他只是个普通人
He's just ordinary.
虽然做了可怕的事 但还是个普通人
Driven to a terrible act, but ordinary.
现在你这么紧地追查他 我...
And now with you so hard on his tail, I...
我替他担心
I fear for him.
你心地善良 我的朋友
You have a gentle heart, my friend,
但必须实现公正
but there must and will be justice
哪怕只剩最后一口气 我也要查下去
and I will pursue it to my dying breath.
但想想他的罪行能得到什么公正呢
But consider what that justice will be for his crime, though.
肯定是上绞架啊 布克特先生
It is the hangman's noose for him, Mr Bucket.
一个普通人
An ordinary man.
维纳斯先生 凶手带了武器去见面
Mr Venus, the killer took a weapon with him.
他去见马利之前就有预谋
He went to meet Marley with malice a forethought.
事先打算好了
Pre-meditation.
所以他之前也许是普通人
So he might have been ordinary once,
现在已经是杀人犯了
but now he is a murderer.
-派 先生们 -谢谢
- Pies, gents. - Thank you.
探长
Inspector!
克拉契夫人 我正好经过
Mrs Cratchit. I was passing.
我能进来吗
Might I come in?
我在烤东西 一团乱
I'm baking, it's a terrible mess.
乱也没关系
I don't mind mess.
很不错的家庭作坊
Quite the family industry.
大家都来出点力
Everyone pitches in - the little ones,
鲍勃...克拉契先生
Bob... Mr Cratchit.
他真是厨房♥里的好手
Yeah, he's quite a dab hand in the kitchen.
面团揉得很好
He's got a sure touch with pastry.
那是什么
What's that?
这就是证据 克拉契夫人
It's evidence, Mrs Cratchit.
这个木片
This piece of wood
是从雅各布·马利的头皮上取下
was removed from Jacob Marley's scalp.
来自打死他的短棒
It came from the cosh that killed him.
我一直在找凶器
I've been looking for that weapon.
现在找到了
And now I've found it.
克拉契夫人 等你丈夫回来时
Mrs Cratchit, when your husband comes home,
我得带他走
I'm going to have to take him away.
怎么了
Why?
因为你丈夫 那位揉面团的好手
Because your husband, who has such a sure touch with pastry...
将再次因谋杀雅各布·马利被捕
...is going to be re-arrested for the murder of Jacob Marley.
不是鲍勃干的 是我 是我杀了马利
It wasn't Bob, it was me. I killed Marley.
是我♥干♥的
It was me.
剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表