剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表
- Papa? - Whatever do you mean?
那些先生说你跟他们有约
These gentlemen say that you are expecting them.
来吧 先生们 随你们处置
Come, gentleman. Do what you must.
不 你们不能带走他
No, you're not taking him!
我不让
I won't let you.
告诉他们你不会去 爸爸 告诉他们
Tell them you're not coming. Papa, tell them.
我说了太多了
I've said too much.
不多
Not at all.
我早该
I should have...
如果我有失礼之处
If I've been rude...
给你了
Keep him.
那你教女怎么办呢
What about your goddaughter?
他还有个一模一样的兄弟
He has a brother almost the same.
我分不出来他们俩
I could scarcely choose between them.
我会很高兴他们都能被照顾得很好
I'll be happy to know they'll both be well loved.
你是父亲之外 我见过最善良的人了
You're the kindest man I've ever met beside my father.
能跟他相提并论我很荣幸
I'm honoured even to be mentioned in the same breath.
-再待一会儿 -求求你 阿米莉娅
- Stay a while longer. - Please, Amelia...
我不会伤害你
I won't hurt you.
我发誓
I swear.
剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表