剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表
He split the man's head open.
不是用的短棒吧
Didn't use a cosh, did he?
也差不多吧 用他的木假腿
In a manner. His wooden leg.
你要去哪 克拉契
Where do you think you're going, Cratchit?
这是什么 我的小宝贝
What...what...what's this, my turtle dove?
给董事会的信 以你的名义
The letter to the Board, from you.
签名
Sign.
看来我要请葛擂梗先生来吃晚饭了
I appear to have invited Mr Gradgrind to dinner.
你真聪明 班布尔
How clever of you, Bumble.
而且还要请他大吃一顿
And...and it seems he's going to have a "Feast fit for a king"?
多别出心裁
Ingenious!
看 我让你用心的话你还是很聪明的
See, you can be intelligent when I put your mind to it.
签名
Sign!
韦格先生呢
Mr Wegg about?
等下 探长
Oh, wait there, Inspector,
他跟我说 有些事不能告诉你
there was something he told me not to tell you.
什么事
What was it?
不 抱歉 我
No - sorry - I...
人呢
it's...gone...
急着赶路吗 韦格先生
Off somewhere, Mr Wegg?
圣玛丽号♥平安夜才停泊在这里
How is it that you're in possession
从船上偷来的白兰地
of cognac stolen from the vessel,
是怎么到了你这儿的
the St Marie, which docked here on Christmas Eve?
疼啊 真的特别疼
Ahh, the pain - terrimenjous, it is.
疼死了
Ow, the agony of it!
到了警♥察♥局 你可能就舒服了吧
Perhaps you'd be more comfortable in the station?
我从一个法国水手那儿买♥♥来的
I bought it off a froggy sailor.
我压根不知道那是赃物
I never knew it was snide!
-在哪 -码头
- Where? - The docks.
这么说 雅各布·马利
So, you were at the docks
被杀当晚你在码头
the night Jacob Marley was murdered?
他恰巧是你的债主
The man you were indebted to.
那跟白兰地有什么关系
What's that got to do with brandy?
马利看见你买♥♥酒了吗
Did Marley see you with it?
也许你以为他会举报你
Perhaps you thought he'd report you?
你慌了 就痛打了他一顿
You panicked and lashed out at him?
这可不是你第一次动粗 是不是
It wouldn't be the first time you've used violence, would it?
爸爸回来晚了
Pa's late.
-大家好 -太棒了 他回来了
- Hello, hello. - Hooray, he's back!
你的饭还没凉
I've kept your food warm.
先听好消息还是坏消息
Good news or bad?
坏消息
Bad.
他想让我每天晚上也工作 薪水不变
He wants me to work late, every night for the same money.
那好消息呢
What's the good news?
我还有份工作
I still have a job.
我妹妹很高兴您来拜访 莱斯特爵士
My sister's delighted with your visit, Sir Leicester.
她的高兴之情藏得可真好
She hides her delight very well.
在您这样高贵的绅士面前
She's extremely shy in betraying her emotions
她不愿显露感情
with a gentleman as distinguished as you.
这么说 如果我继续追求
So I would not make a fool of myself,
不会是自讨没趣吗
were I to pursue an interest?
再见到你她肯定会非常激动 先生
She'd be thrilled to see you again, sir!
再见
Goodnight.
说最后一遍 我要嫁给哈登上尉
For the last time, I am marrying Captain Hawdon
没什么可商量的
and that is the end of it.
和嫁给有钱的准男爵相比
What kind of marriage will you have to a penniless soldier
你嫁给身无分文的士兵会经历怎样的婚姻
compared to one with a wealthy baronet?
一段幸福的婚姻 恐怕你永远也无法理解
A kind I fear you'll never know. A happy one.
好了
Right.
如果没有其他事...
Well, if that's all...
不 你只说了一半
It isn't. You've only given me half a statement.
我只能想起来这么多
That's all I can remember.
也许在牢房♥里过一晚 有助于唤起你的记忆
Perhaps a night in the cells might jog your memory.
我确实看见马利了...
I did see Marley...
只见到一面 他不是一个人
Briefly, an' he wasn't alone.
谁和他在一起
Who was with him?
一位绅士 高贵的绅士
Gent. Distinguished sort.
他和马利似乎在争吵
Seemed him and Marley had some sort of a set-to.
不知道是因为什么
Don't know what about.
我没管他们
Left 'em to it.
关于这位绅士 你还知道什么细节吗
Any other details about this "Gent"?
当时很黑
Well, it was dark...
但他走过我身边时 我在昏暗的灯光下
But as he passes me, I sees something glint
看见有东西在闪光
in the dim glow of a lamp.
我现在想起来了
I remember now.
是什么
What was it?
一枚徽章
A badge.
花朵形状的
Flower shaped.
好像是微红色的
Reddish hue, I believe.
而且马利说了个名字
And Marley said a name
巴尼
Barney?
巴纳比之类的
Barnaby or something?
巴纳比
Barnaby?
等下 不 今晚不行
Hold up, no, not tonight.
我得去 你知道的
Well, I 'ave to. You know I do.
给你 我不想把它弄皱 是一位绅士送我的
Here. Don't want it crumpled. Gent gave it me.
真是个惊喜呢
Proper surprise an' all,
因为他不是那种随便送姑娘玫瑰的人
cos he ain't the sort to give a girl a rose.
也许你没有自以为的那么了解他
Maybe you don't know 'im as well as you think.
我该走了
I should go.
走之前 我们比赛喝三种酒的混合酒吧
A game of three-in-one before you do.
喝得最多的人把钱赢走
Whoever downs the most wins the money.
我数三下 一 二 三
On the count of three - one - two - three.
我不玩了 我不玩了
I'm out. I'm out.
你先请
After you.
你可以退出比赛 普凯特
You...you can pull out, Pocket.
说一句就行
Just say the word.
倒酒
Pour.
一 二 三
One - two - three!
干得好 表弟
Bravo, cousin!
去你的
Damn you, sir.
干得好
Bravo.
干得好
Fair play.
要不我们把钱加倍 玩勇者游戏
How about we double it with a game of dares?
要是你想玩的话 普凯特
Well, that's if you're up to it, Pocket?
当然想
More than up to it!
S.巴利先生
M.鲍尔先生
M.C.贝克特公♥司♥
爱德华·巴伯里先生
巴伯里
Barbary.
你不必非得这么做 普凯特
You don't have to go through with this, Pocket.
不不不 我信守承诺
No, no, no, I am a man of my word!
我接受挑战 它就是个挑战
I accepted a dare, so a dare it is!
很好 你选吧
Good man. Your choice.
什么都行
Anything.
什么都行吗
Anything?
你们都疯了
You're both insane.
我选头像那面
Heads.
你先请 康佩森
You first, Compeyson.
快点 康佩森 伙计
Go on, Compeyson, old chap.
准备好了吗 普凯特
Ready, Pocket?
准备好了
Ready!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
康佩森 康佩森 帮帮他 康佩森
Compeyson! Compeyson! Help him, Compeyson!
康佩森
Compeyson!
我不知道该说什么 再多一秒
I don't know what to say - another second...
你吓死我们了 普凯特
You scared us out of our wits, Pocket!
你救了我的命 我无以为报
You saved my life. I can't thank you enough!
举手之劳
The least I could do.
剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表