剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表
I would have freed myself from it.
命运会用不同的方式让俩人相爱
Fate throws people together in different ways.
没有谁能决定第一次相遇是什么样
No-one is given a choice of how that first meeting will be.
亲弟弟的盛怒和复仇之心
A sibling's fury and desire for vengeance
这个理由可能不适合约出来见面
may not be as palatable as a chance meeting in the park
或是托朋友介绍一下
or an introduction through mutual friends.
但直到认识你 我也并不了解你
But until I knew you, I didn't know you.
我曾撒过的每一个谎都变成了真话
Every lie I have ever told you has become true,
每次假话都成了真
every falsehood is undone,
每个诺言都重新有了意义
every promise remade.
因为尽管那从不是我本意
Because although it was never part of my plan,
你仍偷走了我的心
you have stolen my heart.
而你伤了我的心
And you have broken mine.
那就给我一点点希望
Then give me the slightest glimmer of hope,
我愿意留下 弥补犯下的错
and I will stay and I will repair it.
我爱你 阿米莉娅
I love you, Amelia.
我也爱过你
And I loved you.
亲爱的梅瑞威瑟
Oh, my sweet Meriwether...
有些东西永远无法抹去
...there are things that can never be undone.
你把我所有的秘密都偷走 玷污了它们
You have taken all the secret things about me and tainted them.
你把它们弄脏了...
You have made them dirty...
而现在 那种喜悦变成了耻辱
...and now, the joy of them has turned to shame.
你让我靠在胸口...
You held my head to your chest...
因为我想父亲 哭得像个小孩
...as I sobbed like a child because I missed my father.
我哭得那么痛 都无法呼息
I cried so hard I could hardly breathe...
你胸口的起伏让我心安
And the rise and fall of your chest comforted me.
你让我觉得平等
You made me feel an equal.
我们可以一起面对这残忍♥的世界
That we could face this cruel world together.
你让我信任你
You made me trust you.
让我觉得在你的怀里就能感到安稳
Made me feel safe in your arms...
就好像厄运不会再降临到我身上
...as if nothing bad could ever happen to me again.
我把自己给了你
And I gave myself to you.
这些事 哪件能抹去呢
Which of these can be undone?
全都可以 我保证
All of this, I swear.
伤口太深了
You cut too deep.
我无法想象我爱上你的每一刻都是骗人的
To think that every moment I lost myself in you was false.
我视你为生命 而你视我为俎肉
I looked on you as my life and you looked on me as your prey!
你伤透了我
You have broken me.
所以 我希望你走
So, I want you to go.
让我和自己的荒唐事待着吧
To leave me sitting here amidst my folly,
让全世界都看着我被自己的愚蠢害惨
surrounded by my stupidity for all the world to see.
让我父亲从天上看着我
For my father to look down on.
你觉得他会感到骄傲吗
Do you think he will be proud?
阿米莉娅
Amelia...
让他离开
Please make him go.
破鞋子
Stupid shoe!
我得找人修一下
I'll have to have it seen to.
你能帮我看看吗
Will you look at it for me?
-好 当然可以 -我们有时间
- Yes, of course I will. - We have time...
只是我...
Only I...
我觉得今天应该不会结婚了
I don't think I will be getting married today after all.
阿米莉娅
Amelia...
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
好疼啊
It hurts so much,
我恐怕要疯了
I fear I shall go mad.
让我扶你上楼
Let me help you upstairs,
-脱了这裙子 -不
- get you out of this dress. - No.
-阿米莉娅 别这样 跟我走吧 -不
- Amelia, please, come with me. - No!
我不想换衣服
I don't wish to change!
你不明白吗 我必须穿着 直到恢复平静
Don't you see? I must wear it until my heart has healed itself.
我要时刻穿着 提醒自己有多蠢
Until then, I will wear it to remind me of my foolishness.
他走了
He's gone.
终于走了
Finally.
你就那么恨我吗
You hated me that much?
我从没想过会闹到今天这步田地
I never meant for it to go this far,
我发誓
I swear it.
我当时只是气坏了
I was just so angry...
我想报复你
...and I wanted to get back at you.
他来以后 就把一切都搞乱了
When he came, he just twisted everything.
你们都知道
You all knew?
每个人都知道
Everybody knew.
不 今天才知道
No. Not until today.
你不明白吗 他现在走了
Don't you see? He's gone now.
我们又能在一起了 我帮你 我们一起来
We can be together again, I can help you. We can do it together.
什么都一起做 本来就该那样 不是吗
Everything together. As it should be. Hmm?
我是你弟弟
I'm your brother.
我没有弟弟
I don't have a brother.
所有人都走吧
I want everyone to leave.
-让他们都出去 -阿米莉娅
- Get them out! - Amelia...
把他从我身边带走
Get him away from me!
-阿米莉娅 -也许我们该让她自己待会儿
- Amelia? - Perhaps we should leave her alone.
滚 滚
Get out! Get out!
-亚瑟 -滚
- Arthur. - Get out!
-走吧 -滚 滚
- Come on. - Get out! Get out!
滚滚滚
Get out! Get out! Get out!
南茜
Nance!
道奇
Ah, Dodger!
你还好吧 亲爱的
You all right, darlin'?
过去的就过去了 就别再耿耿于怀了
What's done is done, no doubt with bad on both sides.
我们这样的人要抱成团 道奇
People like you and me need to stick together, Dodger,
我们穷♥人♥能依靠的只有彼此
all we poor have is each other.
我们关心彼此 因为没人会这样对我们
We take care of each other because no-one else will do it for us,
对吗 亲爱的
will they, my dear?
如果你没那样做的话我一个字都不会跟他们说的
I wouldn't have told 'em nothing if you hadn't.
我知道 亲爱的 所以你才回来了
I know, my dear, that's why you're back
在我身边 适得其所
in your rightful place at my side.
所以 就这么着吧 都翻篇
So, it's done. Hmm? All forgotten?
-我也这么想 -那就握手言和吧 乖
- It is on my side. - Then we'll shake on it, my dear.
现在 有点小事要...
Now! There's just a little...
快起来
Shoo! Get off!
趁你在这儿 有点小事要办
A little bit of business to deal with while you're here.
什么事
What sort of business?
有些人可盯着呢 但我还是给你留了床铺
There were others what had their eye on it, but I kept your bunk.
问题是 你三个月没交租金了
Trouble is, you're three weeks behind on your rent.
费京
Fagin!
怎么 你更希望我把他床铺租出去吗
What? You'd rather I'd have given his bunk away?
那我就去干活了
Better get to work, then.
道奇
Dodger!
你是我最能干的孩子
You're my very best boy,
很高兴你能回来
it's a pleasure to have you back.
看什么
What?
别动
Leave it!
谁都不许动任何东西
No-one is to touch anything.
别管我 关上门
Leave me. Close the gates.
谁都不许进 明白吗
Admit no-one. Do you understand?
抱歉 小姐
Pardon me, miss?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
-怎么样 -他还在生你的气
- How did it go? - Well, he ain't best pleased with you,
但至少同意道奇回来了
but he's taken Dodger back all right.
我才不担心费京
I ain't worried about Fagin.
这是干什么的
What are these for?
不干什么 就是好看
They ain't for anything, just to look pretty.
-花钱买♥♥的 -很便宜
- You spent money on 'em? - Only a farthing.
插在水壶里放在窗沿上会很好看
They'll look nice in a jug on the windowsill.
是吗 我挣的都是辛苦钱 姑娘
Yeah, well, I work hard for my money, girl,
我可不想浪费在花上
I don't want it wasted on no flowers.
给我做饭去
Now make me something to eat.
-喝茶吗 -不用 谢谢
- Can I fetch you some tea? - No, thank you.
不过陪我坐坐吧
You can sit with me though.
你在担心阿米莉娅·郝薇香
You're worried about Amelia Havisham.
太可怜了
剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表