剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.
维纳斯先生 你怎么看
Mr Venus, your opinion.
你认识他吗
You know him?
这张脸我经常见到
I've had that face thrust in mine often enough.
他叫雅各布·马利
His name is Jacob Marley.
那么 你为什么经常见到马利先生呢
And what in the world would cause Mr Marley here to thrust his face in yours?
11先令和6便士
11 shillings and sixpence.
反正我只和他借了这么多钱
At least that's what I borrowed.
但这位马利先生将借款变成了三倍
But Mr Marley here turned it into a debt three times that.
他放高♥利♥贷♥
A moneylender?
我要买♥♥畸形灵长动物骨骼
I had cause to purchase the bones of
作为收藏
a deformed primate for my collection.
请你看一看 维纳斯先生
If you please, Mr Venus.
我会尽力的
I'll tell you what I can.
头部有裂缝 用力砸下去的
A crack to the head, hit with some force.
从哪到哪
From where?
应该是从头的前面到侧面
I'd say from the front to the side of the head.
这里有瘀伤
There is a bruise here,
耳朵上面 狭长的伤痕
above the ear. Long and narrow.
是木棍吗
A cosh?
木制的
Made of wood.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
我了解她 她会希望我去那里吃午饭的
I know her. She will expect me to be there for lunch.
而那里 我亲爱的郝薇香先生
Which, my dear Havisham,
恰恰是你不会去的地方
is precisely why you won't be going.
今天是圣诞节
It's Christmas Day.
听你的描述 你姐姐为人顽固倔强
You described your sister to me as headstrong, wilful.
是的
Yes.
毫无疑问 她已经习惯了要什么有什么
No doubt because she is accustomed to getting what she wants.
父亲很宠爱她
Father doted on her.
那么现在正好给她一个宝贵教训
Then it is high time she learned a very valuable lesson.
不是所有人都听从于她
That not all men will do her bidding.
你只要迎合她就好
The plan is simply for you to ingratiate yourself with her.
成为她的朋友 给她忠告
Become her friend, offer her counsel,
劝她撤销遗嘱
advise her to revoke the will.
你想得到理应属于你的东西吗
Do you want what is rightfully yours?
当然
Yes.
那么...
So...
那么... 你会对她说什么
So...what will you say to her?
我会说...
That...
我很困扰 因为我发现
That I am troubled on discovering that the man
我为了保护她打了一拳的人
I struck in her defence was...
实际上是她弟弟
..in fact her brother.
我会说我非常想弥补 想和解
That I'm keen to make amends, to mediate
好让家人之间不产生嫌隙
in order to unite the family.
为了纪念她已故的父亲
In memory of her late father,
本着圣诞节的精神
in the true spirit of Christmas.
你要当心
Well, be careful.
她虽然是个女孩 可她不傻
She may be a girl, but she is nobody's fool.
她可仍然是郝薇香家的人
She's still a Havisham.
把鹅交给狐狸吧 亚瑟
Leave the goose to the fox, Arthur.
一旦她的毛被扒光了 我就对付她
I shall deliver her once she has been plucked.
我不知道我们还要带自己的食物来
I didn't know we was expected to bring our own food.
今天是圣诞节
It's Christmas Day!
带两个小礼物而已
Two little gifts, that's all.
体现以下圣诞精神
Enter into the spirit.
-我带了半个猪肉馅饼 -另外一半呢
- I've got half a pork pie. - Where's the other half?
我吃了一些 还放了一些在捕鼠器上
Some I ate, some I used to bait the rat traps.
我装饰了一下 看起来就像是买♥♥来就是半个
I trimmed it, made it look like it was bought as a half.
好吧 我绝对不说出去
Yeah, mum's the word.
要是没人吃 我就带回去
If it's not eaten, I'm bringing it back.
斯克鲁奇·马利家
为了庆祝我们带了半个猪肉馅饼和一个蛋糕
We brought half a pork pie and a cake to add to the festivities.
谢谢 圣诞快乐
Thank you, and Merry Christmas.
并不是因为你在邀请我们时
Not that having to bring refreshment was
说必须带点心来
made clear at the time of the invitation.
-我... -别理她
- Oh, well, I... - Oh, take no notice of her.
她没什么礼貌也 脾气也不好
She is not much afflicted by manners or good humour,
其他也都不怎么样
or anything else for that matter.
除了到处说人的闲话
Apart from sticking her parish pickaxe in other people's business.
外面比屋子里热闹
Better out than in.
甘普太太
Mrs Gamp.
韦克先生
Mr Wake.
比吉特维奇小姐
Miss Biggetywitch.
她又在管谁的闲事了
What's she got her nose in now?
-一个陌生人 -他还在那站着呢
- Oh, a stranger. - He's still there.
-谁啊 -斯克鲁奇和马利家前面站着个人
- Who is? - Someone outside Scrooge and Marley's.
看起来像个公务员
He looks official.
好像他知道些我们不知道的事
Looks like he knows something the rest of us don't.
对了 我看到纽盖特监狱外面绞死了个人
Mind, I saw a man hanged outside Newgate...
他上绞架时的感觉和他很像
He walked to the gallows with the same air about him.
一副自信的样子
Cocksure of himself, he was.
他是个杀人犯
And he were a murderer.
某人别再趴在窗户上了
Someone get her away from that winda'.
我们睡觉时被人杀了可别怪我没提醒你们
Well, don't blame me if we're all murdered in our beds.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mama.
谢谢 爸
Thank you, Pa.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
-你不喜欢 -不 我当然喜欢
- Don't you like it? - Yes! Yes, of course I do.
但我们怎么买♥♥的起的呢
How did we ever afford it?
这事不用你担心 亲爱的
Well, that is not for you to worry about, my love.
你要做的 就是好好戴着
All you need to do... is wear it.
还要记住 送你的男人
And remember, it was given
知道自己是整个伦敦
to you by a man who knows himself to be
最幸运的人
the luckiest in the whole of London.
我只给你打了条围巾
I only knitted you a scarf.
不 你给我打了条很棒的围巾
No. You knitted me a wonderful scarf.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
女儿们 看看爸爸给我买♥♥什么了
Girls, have you seen what your father has bought me?
好美
Beautiful.
好好看
So lovely.
-我就知道你会喜欢的 -很漂亮
- I knew you would like them. - They're beautiful.
跟你一样
As are you.
我去把你的礼物拿来吧
Let me fetch your present.
不用 我要晚餐后看 和往常一样
Oh, no, I shall have it after dinner, as always.
但我答应了阿米莉娅今天去看她
But I promised Amelia I would call in to see her today,
所以想走之前给你
and I wanted you to have yours before I left.
-为什么 -我想这样
- Because? - I thought you
-你晚餐时就可以戴了 -我会的
- could wear them to dinner. - And so I shall.
那你不介意我去看阿米莉娅吗
And you don't mind my going to visit Amelia?
我不想留下你一个人
I hate to leave you alone.
没事 弗朗西斯马上就要礼拜回来了
No, Francis will be back from church soon.
人们一个劲的来拜访我
Well, I've been continually pestered by people offering
送上节日祝福 这本身
season's greetings, and in doing so,
就毁掉了圣诞节的本意
ruining the only thing about Christmas Day
就是节日的宁静祥和
worth having - the very peace and quiet they so readily disturb!
-斯克鲁奇先生吗 -你要是唱歌♥ 先生
- Mr Scrooge? - If you're about to sing, sir,
那我得去拿杯水 对付乱叫的野猫那样
I shall fetch a bucket of water, as I would for a cat.
如果你来慈善募捐
If it is charity you seek,
那我告诉你我的收入里该给穷♥人♥的
then you should know that a portion of my income is already
已经给了
set aside for the poor,
以税收的形式补贴着救济院和血汗工人
in the form of taxes to subsidise the workhouses and treadmills.
如果你只是为了
If you are simply disturbing me
送个节日祝福来打扰我
to offer me greetings of the season...
那就赶紧滚 先生
then I say humbug, sir.
我来既非唱歌♥也非募捐
I am here neither to sing nor collect for charity.
虽然这并非我的首要事务
And although it is not my primary purpose for calling,
但我还是要问候你一声节日快乐
I do indeed offer you greetings of the season.
那你是为什么事务来的
Then state your purpose.
谋杀 斯克鲁奇先生
Murder, Mr Scrooge.
剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表