剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表
狄更斯世界
第一季 第十九集
这边走
This way.
从门进去
Through those doors.
他怎么敢孔雀似的在沙提斯庄园招摇过市
How dare he strut around Satis House like a peacock?
就好像那里是他的家一样
It's like he damn well owns the place!
因为很快那里就是他的了
Because he soon will.
-除非我死 -婚礼就在明天了
- Over my dead body. - The wedding is tomorrow.
准备工作已经开始了
They've already begun preparations.
婚礼不会举♥行♥的
There will be no wedding!
你要怎么办
What will you do?
我打算揭露梅瑞威瑟·康佩森
I intend to expose Meriwether Compeyson
真实的骗子 撒谎精面目
for the liar and the fraud that he really is.
-她完全被他迷住了 -不对
- She's besotted with him. - No.
她是迷上了她以为他是的那个人
No, she is besotted with the man that she thinks he is.
但那人根本不存在
That man doesn't exist.
我需要你把他从沙提斯庄园引开
I need you to get him away from Satis House.
我尽力
I'll try.
去做吧
Do it.
如果阿米莉娅不肯听你的呢
What if Amelia won't listen to you?
我不会一个人去 我们得集结力量
I won't be alone. We must gather our forces.
这场闹剧今天就得中止
This madness ends today.
等我们从教堂回来
As soon as we get back from church,
在门口端着香槟迎接宾客
champagne to be served at the door as the guests arrive.
左边一个托盘 右边一个托盘
One tray to the left and one to the right,
-用最好的水晶杯 -是 郝薇香小姐
- best crystal glasses. - Yes, Miss Havisham.
所有桌子上摆好正式场合用的餐巾
I want formal napkins on all of the tables,
要最好的银器和桌布 那边多放些花
best silver and linens, and more flowers there.
打扰 郝薇香小姐
Begging your pardon, Miss Havisham.
您的裙子和面纱来了 小姐
Your dress and veil, Miss.
玛丽 带玛莎去我房♥间
Mary? Show Martha to my room, would you?
把裙子摆好 我就上去
Lay out the dress. I'll be up shortly.
霍诺利娅小姐回来了吗 玛莎
Is Miss Honoria back, Martha?
我不知道 小姐
Er, I'm not sure, Miss.
看来我的婚礼要没有首席伴娘了
It seems I am to be married without my chief bridesmaid.
我们在才最重要
It's only important you and I are there.
别傻了 我是郝薇香家的
Nonsense, I'm a Havisham.
这场婚礼一定要是伦敦上流社会最棒的一场
This has to be the best wedding London society has ever seen.
我要人们为此议论好几年
I want people talking about it for years.
我们的银行家恐怕会更加念念不忘呢
I think our bankers may be talking about it even longer.
名声可不便宜
Notoriety doesn't come cheap.
我们结婚了 你就是沙提斯庄园的男主人
And as you will be master of Satis House once we're married,
这是我最后一次不过问你就这么
this will be my last opportunity to spend this much money
大手笔的花钱的机会了
without asking your permission!
如果我不是
And if I wasn't...
沙提斯庄园的主人
...Master of Satis House?
如果没有这一切呢
If there was none of this?
如果你是商店女工 我是身无分文的劳工
If you were a shop girl and I was a penniless labourer,
出身贫贱 你还会觉得幸福吗
from a humble background? Would you still be happy?
你为什么要问这样的话
Why would you ask such a thing?
-你会吗 -会的
- Would you? - Yes.
千千万万个会的
Yes, a thousand times yes.
你呢
And you?
比你还多千千万万
A thousand times more.
摆到角落里
Into the corners.
先生
Sir?
为委托人的来访做准备都得我来做吗
Must I do everything for this trustees' visit?
那画在哪呢 班布尔
Where's that painting, Bumble?
我拿来了 亲爱的
I have it, my love!
别动 小子
Hold still, boy!
约瑟亚·庞得贝 东伦敦济贫院创始人
Josiah Bounderby, founder of the East London workhouses.
这会让托管人知道我们多么在乎他们组织
It will show the Trustees how mindful we are of their office
多么看重我们职业的传统
and how much we value the traditions of our profession.
你说出了我的心里话 我的草莓布丁
You took the very words from my lips, my strawberry pudding.
该挂在哪呢
Where should he hang?
挂在学习室 壁炉上面
In the school room, above the fireplace.
能盖住那个洞
It'll cover the hole.
太谨慎了 亲爱的
How very prudent, my love.
我去拿个钉子
I shall fetch a nail.
快点
Well, hurry up!
这个房♥间得赶紧收拾好
This room needs to be finished!
桌子放好 东西摆好
Tables back, places set!
你们得赶在托管人到来之前把这里
And you need to be scrubbed and de-loused
洗刷干净 除净虱子
before the trustees get here.
抱歉 我没听到啊
I'm so sorry, I didn't quite catch that...
是 班布尔太太
Yes, Mrs Bumble.
二加三是
Two plus three?
五 班布尔太太
Five, Mrs Bumble.
三加四呢
Three plus four?
七 班布尔太太
Seven, Mrs Bumble.
主祷文
The Lord's prayer...
我们在天上的父
Our Father, who art in heaven,
愿人都尊你的名为圣
hallowed be thy name.
愿你的国降临
Thy kingdom come,
愿你的旨意行于地上 如同行在天上
thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven...
在地上 如同行在天上
ON earth! ON earth as it is in heaven!
在地上 如同行在天上
...On earth as it is in heaven.
莱斯特爵士下午会来拜访你
Sir Leicester will be calling on you this afternoon.
父亲认为他会向你求婚
Father believes he intends to ask for your hand.
我知道了
I see.
你将成为德洛克爵士夫人了
You are to be Lady Dedlock.
如果你选择这条路
If that's the path you choose.
她当然会选这条路 这还用说
Of course. That goes without saying.
是吗
Does it?
我们要永远这么装下去吗
Are we to keep up this pretence forever?
-装 -装作这事我有任何选择
- Pretence? - That I have a choice in the matter.
-霍诺利娅 -我本来与人相爱
- Honoria... - I was in love.
爱 弗兰西斯 你还记得那个词吗
Love, Frances! Can you even remember the word?
我的感情当时就无足轻重 现在又何必假装
My feelings counted for nothing then, so why pretend they do now?
抱歉 霍诺利娅 但事情并非如此
I'm... I'm sorry, Honoria, but that's simply not true.
那等莱斯特爵士来访时告诉他我不想见他
Then, when Sir Leicester calls, tell him I do not wish to see him
说你会把你从他那儿拿的钱都还给他
and that you will return all the money you have taken from him.
切断一切联♥系♥
Sever all contact!
对不起 父亲
I'm sorry, Father.
我并不是真要你那么做
I'm not asking that of you.
我只求我们不要再假装了 至少别跟彼此装了
All I ask is that we stop the pretence, at least with each other.
我不知道你要我做什么
I don't know what you want from me!
我要你别再把与莱斯特爵士的联姻
That we no longer speak of this union with Sir Leicester
说成什么美好的 我该感激涕零的事
as something wonderful - something I should be grateful for.
你不该说这种话
You shouldn't speak like that,
父亲为我们付出了那么多
not after all that Father has done for us.
别跟我说牺牲
Do not talk to me of sacrifice
和家庭责任 弗兰西斯
and family duty, Frances.
我很多方面或许不足 但这方面不会
I may be found wanting in many things, but not that!
永远不会
Never that.
挂好了 亲爱的
He's up, my love!
来看看效果
Come and see that it suits.
我忙着呢 班布尔
I'm busy, Bumble.
没有挂反吧
It's not upside down, is it?
没有 我的宝贝
No, my precious.
就像之前说的那样
Mr Bounderby looks down at us
庞得贝先生从正北方注视着我们
from due North, as intended.
用饺子招待他们如何 班布尔
Do I give them dumplings, Bumble?
好主意 我的真爱
An excellent idea, my one true love.
托管人每人两个 孩子们每人一个
Two each for the trustees, one each for the children?
绰绰有余
More than sufficient.
十分慷慨
Very generous.
一旦几位托管人看到这里
Once the trustees have seen the manner
运转地如此良好
in which we run this establishment
再尝过你的饺子
and tasted your dumplings,
咱们的晋升就跑不了了
剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表