剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表
I want a doctor to come,
我也想找个医生过来
even if I do not want Captain Hawdon.
你觉得他会来吗
Do you think he'll come?
产生了那样的...分歧以后
After the... the disagreement?
"分歧"
The "disagreement".
天啊 弗朗斯西
Oh, Frances.
仅仅是"分歧"吗
The "Disagreement"?
他会来的
He'll come.
尽管有那样的分歧
Despite the disagreement,
尽管有你和你做的那些事 他会来的
despite you and everything you've done, he will come.
他爱我
He loves me, you see.
这是他的孩子
This is his baby.
他深爱着我
He loves me so much.
我觉得你应该躺在床上
I'm sure you should be in bed.
你又知道了
Oh, what would you know?
你要是不上♥床♥躺着
If you aren't in bed
等哈登上尉和医生来了
when Captain Hawdon and the doctor come,
他们就会看到你的腿
they'll see your legs.
哈登上尉看过的可不止是双腿
Captain Hawdon has seen more than my legs.
非得说出来吗
Must you?
医生要看的也是腿以上的部分
And the doctor will see much more than my legs.
不然你以为他会凭空从茶藨子灌木丛里
Or do you think he'll magically discover the baby
变出个婴儿吗
under a gooseberry bush?
咱们连茶藨子灌木丛都没有
We don't even have a gooseberry bush.
我也不知道为什么会笑 真的好痛
I don't know why I'm laughing, it hurts so much.
好痛
Oh, it hurts so much.
那就躺到床上去
Then get to bed!
不 我不想躺着 这样还好些
No. I don't want to be in bed. This helps.
这样站着能缓解疼痛
It helps just to stay like this.
至少有那么会儿不疼了
For a little while at least.
-那我走了 -不 不 不 别走
- Shall I leave you? - No. No. No. No.
你头发上有片玫瑰花瓣
You have a rose petal in your hair.
不 别拿掉 很美
No, don't. Don't. It's pretty.
戴着吧
Let it stay.
再来一杯吗
Do you want the same again?
好的
Yeah.
黛西 同样的再给我来一杯
Oi, Daisy, can I have the same again?
-放开我 -你怎么样
- Get off me. - How are you?
-让开 -别这样
- Leave off. - Oh, don't be like that.
我说放开我
Oi, I said get off me.
别碰我女朋友
Hands off! MY girl!
哈登上尉 巴伯里小姐给你
Captain Hawdon, from Miss Barbary.
巴伯里小姐
Miss Barbary?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
不是霍诺利娅小姐 不是漂亮的那个
Not Miss Honoria? Not the beautiful one.
我认得她的字
I know her handwriting.
她叫我来这里找你 先生
She said I'd find you here, sir.
她说她知道你肯定在喝酒 先生
She said she'd be certain you'd be drinking, sir.
像小孩子似的
Like a petulant boy.
我不会冲你发火 她还说了什么
I'm not angry with you. What else did she say?
她还说你会给我六便士 先生
She also said that you'd give us sixpence, sir.
我给你点男人间的建议吧
I'm going to give you some advice. Man to man.
我还是希望你给我六便士
I'd rather you give me the sixpence, sir.
如果你爱的女人
When the woman you love,
如果你深爱的女人呼唤你 就跑去见她
when the one who has your heart calls for you, you run to her.
快马加鞭 风雨无阻
Run as fast as you can, through fire, through storms,
跑
run.
但如果是她的姐姐叫你去
But when her sister demands your presence...
就别管了
you leave her to sweat.
她强调这事很重要 先生
She did say that was important, sir.
她会羞辱你 威胁你
It will be insults and threats
然后她上空床安然入睡
and she'll take herself off to her narrow bed and sleep the sleep
心安理得
of the righteous as though
好像她没有企图毁掉一切一样
she hadn't tried to destroy everything.
但她睡不着 她不能分开我们
But she won't. She can't part us.
谁也不能 尤其是弗朗西斯·巴伯里小姐
Nothing can do that, least of all Miss Frances Barbary.
该给你的给过你了 走吧
You have your sixpence. Go.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
你好烫
You're very hot.
不 我好冷
No, I'm cold.
这上面还是不够详细
This isn't particularly informative.
没有说剪断脐带后该做什么
It doesn't tell you what to do after the cord is cut.
就说给婴儿裹上衣服交给乳母
Just, just swaddle the baby and then hand it to the wet nurse.
我们没有乳母
We don't have a wet nurse.
我来
We have me.
哈登上尉真不急啊
Captain Hawdon's taking his time.
他该是在叫医生
He'll be fetching a doctor.
不知道是哪个
I wonder what it is,
儿子还是女儿呢
a little boy or a little girl?
男女我都喜欢
I don't mind, a daughter or a son,
只要它健康
as long as it's healthy,
-但我想知道它的性别 -没人要它
- but I wonder what it is. - It's unwanted.
我想要 詹姆斯也想要
I want it. James wants it.
你瞎了吗 霍诺利娅
Are you so blind, Honoria?
这孩子是个耻辱
This baby is a scandal!
害我们蒙羞 名誉扫地
It is shame! It is disgrace!
它会玷污家族的名声 永远也洗脱不了
It will stain our family name forever!
都是你干的好事 你的任性
And it is your doing, your wilfulness,
害我们身陷泥沼
that has dragged us all into the mire!
你为什么那么恨我
Why do you hate me so much?
我没有
I don't.
自打你回家
Ever since you came home,
自打你回来 你就开始恨我
ever since you came back, you have hated me.
一直一直在恨我 我♥干♥什么了
Hated me and hated me. What did I do?
除了毁掉自己之外也没什么了
Apart from ruin yourself.
在这事发生以前 你就恨我
No, before this. You hated me.
你看我做什么都不对
There was nothing I could do that was right for you.
你眼中只有憎恨 为什么
Just hating and hating. Why?
你总是更受人喜欢
You were always preferred.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
所有人都更喜欢你 更爱你
Everyone always preferred you. Loved you most.
妈妈 父亲
Mama. Father.
-不是这样的 -就是这样
- But that's not true. - Oh, yes, it is!
弗朗西斯 你订婚了 眼看就要结婚
Frances, you were engaged. You were going to be married.
你多幸福啊 大家喜欢的是你
You were happy. YOU were preferred.
你自己毁了婚约回家来就是为了恨我
You broke off your engagement to come back home to hate me?
伤害我吗
To hurt me?
婚约不是我毁的 是他
It wasn't I who broke off the engagement. HE did.
-但你说... -我知道自己说了什么
- But you said that... - I know what I said.
他说我太理智
I was too sober for him.
太严肃
Too serious.
他说 "你怎么不学学霍诺莉娅呢
He said, "Why can't you be more like Honoria?
"她那么无忧无虑 活泼开朗"
"She's so carefree, so vivacious."
后来就在我以为终于有人喜欢上了我时
And then just when I thought that someone preferred me,
当我以为莱斯特·德洛克爵士对我有兴趣时
just when I thought that Sir Leicester Dedlock had an interest...
德洛克爵士 你对他有过想法
Sir Leicester? You had hopes there?
既然如此 干吗还把我推给他
Why did you push me to him, if you had hopes?
他想要的不是我 是你
He didn't want me. He wanted you.
他被你吸引
He was captivated.
迷住了 你明白了吧
Entranced. So, you see?
你总是大家喜欢的那个 最爱的那个
You were always preferred, always loved the most.
我最爱的是你
I loved you most.
你才不爱我
No, you didn't.
我爱
I did.
我的姐姐 你是我的姐姐啊
My sister. My sister.
我最爱的是你
I loved you the most.
要是儿子 就叫托马斯·爱德华
If it's a boy, Thomas Edward.
要是女儿 就叫埃斯特·弗朗西斯
If it's a girl, Esther Frances.
你要当姨妈了 弗朗西斯
You're going to be an aunt, Frances.
这孩子跟你血脉相连啊
This baby is part of you.
和我们血脉相连
剧集 | 狄更斯世界(2015) | 导航列表