剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Defiance exists in a state of ongoing political flux.
我能帮你找到合适的盟友
Now, with the right alliances that I myself can broker,
控制政策变化的方向
the direction of these changes can be controlled.
你觉得我想要什么样的方向
And what direction do you envision?
远离地球共和国
Away from the Earth Republic.
现在我就有兴趣了
You have my full attention.
如果那些该死的监控摄像头能正常运作
If those bloody cameras were still working,
我们早就找到她了
We'd have found her by now.
我的线人告诉我
You know, my sources tell me
这几周蓝魔鬼都没有在市面上流通
there's been no blue devil to be had in town for weeks.
但阿曼达似乎有着源源不断的供给
Yet, Amanda seems to have an endless supply.
对此你有什么要说的吗
You got anything to say on that front?
阿曼达是个成人
Amanda is an adult,
我是以朋友的身份在帮她
and I help her as a friend.
在我看来可不是这么一回事
Yeah, see, I see that different.
我看是有人为了把喜欢的女人弄上♥床♥
I see a guy so desperate to get a woman in the sack,
不惜把她变成瘾君子
he's willing to turn her into a junkie to do it.
你说这话阿曼达一定会扇你巴掌
Amanda would slap you for saying that.
没错
Yes.
是的 她会的
Yes, she would.
但阿曼达不在这里
But Amanda is not here.
你也许会想想给我一耳光
So maybe you want to slap me,
来维护她的尊严
defend her honor?
我只问你一次
I'm gonna ask you this one time.
你是不是在她的肾上腺素里
Did you spike her adreno?
加了什么致幻剂
Some kind of hallucinogen
还是沃坦迷幻药
or Votan roofie?
你被炒了
You're fired.
现在我们早就过了这一阶段了
We're way past that point now.
你这话是什么意思
What exactly is that supposed to mean?
意思就是你伤害过阿曼达
It means you messed with Amanda,
所以如果你想要回警徽的话
So if you want the badge back,
就得踩着我的尸体去拿
You're gonna have to take it off my dead body.
这主意不错
That's not a bad idea.
想要开枪吗 开枪吧
You want to take your shot, go right ahead.
但你要做得漂亮点
But make it a good one.
听着 九个月之前我就死了
See, about nine months ago, I died.
阎王不收我
It didn't take.
这是真的
True story.
康纳
Connor.
我们还没谈完呢
We're not done here.
诺兰 他们找到阿曼达了
Nolan, they found Amanda.
阿曼达
Amanda.
阿曼达
Amanda.
阿曼达
Amanda.
看着我 没错
Look at me. That's it.
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
阿曼达 阿曼达
Amanda? Amanda?
快醒过来
Come on.
康纳
Connor?
我找到了头发
I found the hair.
我的头发
My hair.
你拿走了我的梳子
You took my brush.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你能像个男人一样处理这件事吗
Can you be a man about this one thing?
处理任何一件事
Something. Anything?
你不是真的 你已经死了
You're not real. You're dead.
你死在这个小镇上
You died in this town.
你被一个伊拉希恩特族的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥射杀了
You were shot by an irathient terrorist.
你不会相信这是真的吧
Oh, you don't really believe that, do you?
老天哪 奈尔斯
Jeez, Niles.
杀我的凶手很明显
My killer is obvious,
如果你真的分♥析♥过所有线索
if you just look at the facts.
-什么 -但你绝不会这么做
- What? - That's never been your way.
真♥相♥是你的敌人
Truth is your enemy.
它会让你面对一些不愉快的事
It makes you look at some unpleasant things.
闭嘴
Ah, shut up.
要了阿曼达
Take Amanda.
我们的女孩
Our girl.
如此美丽
So beautiful.
怎么了 你觉得拥有阿曼达
What? You figured that by having her,
会帮助你成为下一个我吗
it would help you be me?
你永远也成不了我的
You'll never be me.
顺便说一句 我忘记感谢你那块手表了
Incidentally, I forgot to thank you for the watch.
宝路华手表 旧世界的遗物
The Bulova. Old world.
这有一点点尴尬 因为那时我都不怎么认识你
It's just a little awkward, given that I barely knew you.
那算是对我的道歉吗
Was it supposed to be an apology?
那是个礼物
It was a gift.
小男孩的恋爱
Schoolboy crush.
小奈尔斯的一年级
Little Niles's first year.
如此甜美
So sweet.
但你知道我们都在嘲笑你吧
But you knew we all laughed at you, right?
所有六年级学长都是
All the sixth formers.
我是说 这太明显了
I mean, it was so obvious.
你笑了吗
Did you laugh?
是的
Yes, I did.
我又能说什么呢 我才17岁
What can I say? I was 17.
我觉得这挺有趣的
I thought it was funny.
在沃坦集团毁了这个地方之前
Life was a lot funnier before
生活要有趣多了
the Votanis collective wrecked the place.
你不记得你握过我的手了吗 你
Do you not remember holding me? You--
我告诉你 你会没事的
I told you you would be okay,
沃坦人也不会伤害我们
and Votans wouldn't hurt us.
-你在说谎 -没错
- That was a lie. - Yeah.
他们对科尔曼的所做所为
And what they did to Coleman,
才是糟糕到了极点
that was the worst.
我永远也忘不了那一天
I never got over that day.
我以为...
I think--
我以为要是...
I think maybe...
这正是为什么我会像今天这个样子
It's why I am the way I am.
不对
No.
有些人出生的时候
Some people, when they're born,
就注定了会有问题
they just come out wrong.
这就是为什么你会盯着我看
That's why you stared at me.
这就是为什么你会偷走我梳子上的头发
That's why you stole the hair from my brush.
这就是为什么你一路跟着我到了纽约
That's why you followed me to New York.
你这个该死的变♥态♥
You're a sick little pervert who deserves to die.
她一直在摸自己的后颈 这里
She keeps touching the back of her neck. Here.
我们看看吧
Let's have a look at it.
帮我把她翻个身
Help me get her over.
我在西部的士兵身上见过这个
I've seen this on soldiers out west.
这是自我意识植入芯片
It's an ego implant.
这一个有瑕疵
This one's defective.
不取出来的话 它会杀死她的
If we don't get it out, it's gonna kill her.
自我意识植入芯片是什么
What's an ego?
这是一种军用植入器械
It's a military implant.
它会融入人体并且提供能量
It fuses with the body and provides intel.
这种东西不应该是在战争中提供帮助的吗
Aren't those things supposed to help you in combat?
瑕疵品就不行
Not if it's damaged.
如果有零件损伤了
If the component is compromised,
这东西会止住你的心跳 或者切断你的脊柱
It can stop your heart or cut your spine.
你参加过属地战争吗
You fight in the pale wars?
难道不是所人都参加过吗
Didn't everybody?
医生
Doc!
医生
Doc!
医生
Doc!
她在哪
Where the hell is she?
从我们第一次来这里以后 一切改变太多
Things have changed so much since we first arrived.
我们是来改变世界的 我们做到了
We came here to change this world, and we did.
好美
It's beautiful.
我们来到这里要摧毁这个世界 我们也做到了
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表