剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
想让我把那孩子切开
Wanted me to cut the kid open,
看她身体里藏着什么秘密
see what makes her tick.
你照做了吗
And did you?
最后被迫从命
Under great duress.
你发现什么了
What did you find?
一无所获
Nothing.
听着 我把自己知道的都告诉你了
Look, I've told you everything that I know.
你并没有告诉我
Well, you haven't told me
藏在你办公室里那个保险箱的事
about the safe hidden in your office.
我不记得有什么保险箱
I don't recall a safe.
里面放着什么
What's in it?
摁住她右手
Right hand.
不要
No.
想点欢乐的时光 比如说圣诞节
Think of something nice, like Christmas.
不 不要
No, no!
梦想成真
需要人陪吗
Looking for company?
来杯酒就够了
A drink oughta do it.
你可以多加点冰 我还在工作
And you can pile on the ice. I'm on the clock.
布拉德利·韦德尔来过吗
Bradley Weddle been in yet?
他一般五点左右来
He usually comes in around 5:00.
三点左右醉醺醺地离开
Stumbles out around 3:00.
是他安置的炸♥弹♥吗
Is he our bomber?
他偷了两箱惨叫孢子
He stole two cases of Shrill
而且今天没去上班
and didn't show up to work today.
我们会一起留意他的
Oh, we'll keep an eye out together.
肯雅怎么样
So Kenya?
她走了
She's gone.
你说她走了是什么意思
What do you mean, gone?
你走了之后发生了很多事
I have a lot to catch you up on.
所以我在这儿 干了将近一年
So here I am, almost a year down the road,
我一直告诉自己
and I keep telling myself
我只是在帮肯雅看店
that I'm just holding down the fort for Kenya,
但我总有种不祥的感觉 她可能已经
but all along I have this terrible feeling that she's--
死了
Dead?
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
她以前也出走过 很多次
She's run away before. Lots of times.
可是之前你会搬进她的店里
And those times did you move into her place
打扮成她的样子吗
and dress up in her clothes?
可能你没注意到 我失业了
In case you didn't notice, I lost my day job.
说点高兴的事
Onto brighter things.
你喜欢我在店里加的装饰吗
Do you like what I've done with the place?
我喜欢
I do.
很不错
I really do.
经营梦想成真还是很有吸引力的
Running the Needwant has its attractions.
在这里可不用参加议会
There's no council meetings to attend.
不用发表演讲
No speeches to give.
一切简单明了
No complications.
就是性和金钱交易
Just sex and money.
还有一个倒霉透顶的清道夫
A down-on-his-luck scavenger
和一位同情他的美丽女士
and a lovely lady who takes pity on him.
你觉得这份同情该如何表示呢
What form do you see this pity taking?
我不知道 你有什么建议
I don't know. What form do you propose?
只要你抓到放置炸♥弹♥的人
Once you catch the bomber,
不如你回到这里
why don't you come back here,
我会好好谢你的
and I'll thank you properly.
快来帮忙
A little help!
那是诺兰吗
Is that Nolan?
那不是诺兰吗
Isn't that Nolan?
他从哪来的
Where'd he come from?
就是他打死了那个卡斯蒂男孩
He's the one that shot that Casti boy.
他回城里做什么
What's he doing back in town?
他是怎么回到城里的
How'd he get back into town?
我们得尽快找到放置炸♥弹♥的人
We need to find that bomber fast.
那个摄像头 连接到了哪里
That camera, what's it hooked up to?
有一整套设备 我带你去
There's a whole rig. I'll show you.
刀你送出去了吗
Did you deliver the blade?
那个疯子切掉了我的小指
That psycho cut off my jekking finger.
波廷杰要走了
Pottinger's about to leave.
计划取消
The plan's off!
该死的胆小鬼 把刀给我
Shtako pohako. Give it to me.
我说了给我
I said give it to me.
让我进去 让我进去
Let me in there. Let me in there!
都退后
Back up!
叛徒
都趴下
On the ground!
把他们带回牢房♥
Get 'em in the cells!
看来你救了我一命
It seems I owe you my life.
我不能容忍♥有人死在
I can't abide a man being murdered
只敢从背后偷袭的懦夫刀下
by a cowardly blade in the back.
你们卡斯蒂珊人视荣誉高于一切
You Castithans are big on honor.
"所见即所得"那之类的
"Seeming is being," and all that.
如我所说 "看来"你救了我一命
Like I said, it seems I owe you my life.
我不需要你感恩
Oh, I don't require your gratitude.
对 但你得承认你并不介意我表示感谢
No, but you gotta admit you wouldn't mind it,
特别是马上要进行你的假释听证会
what with your parole hearing coming up.
时机最重要 对吧
Timing is everything, isn't it?
当可怜的卡洛特先生发动攻击时
How lucky am I that you were at hand
我很幸运 你刚好在我旁边
when the rather less lucky Mr. Karulot attacked?
当然现在我们无从得知他的动机了
Of course now we'll never fully understand his motives,
对吧
will we?
我能问你点事吗 波廷杰市长
May I ask you something, Mayor Pottinger?
请便
By all means, fire away.
如果一个人能说服别人去杀人
What would you say of a man
之后为达目的又杀掉那个杀手
who could persuade another man to kill,
你觉得这个人怎么样
then sacrifice that man to achieve a goal of his own?
要我说
Well, I'd, um...
他很深思熟虑
I'd call him resourceful
同时也很危险
and dangerous.
然而 不如说监禁的艰辛
And yet let us say that the hard lesson of imprisonment
同时也教会了他在大计划中
also taught him to respect his place
明确自己的位置
in the larger scheme of things.
这样的人在监狱外会更有用
Such a man might be useful on the outside,
为地球共和国效力 不会吗
Working for the earth republic, would he not?
为你这样的人效力
Working for a man such as yourself.
你所描述的人
Such a man as you describe,
对我来说 确实非常有用
indeed he would be--he would be of great value to me.
不过要等十年 等他服完刑
In ten years when his sentence was up.
我们谈完了
We're done here.
你们真是把整个城市都覆盖了
Well, you do have the whole town wired,
是不是
don't you, Sparky?
是市长要求的
It's what the mayor wanted.
可我还记得黑入电子邮箱
I'm old enough to remember hacked email,
GPS跟踪 无人侦察机等
GPS tracking, surveillance drones.
什么时候能结束
Where does it end?
等我们重新获得了那些东西 就不用这样了
It ends when we get all those things back again.
小心哦 地球共和国人
You be careful what you wish for, e-rep.
你可真是个天性愉悦的牛仔
You're a real happy cowboy, aren't you?
你刚刚居然说我是天性愉悦的牛仔吗
Did you really just call me a happy cowboy?
都在你脸上写着呢
It's written all over your face,
举手投足间
The way you carry yourself.
滑稽硬汉的表现
That jokey tough guy shtick.
我敢说你小时候
I bet you watched star wars
一定看了数百遍《星球大战》
a few hundred times when you were a kid.
我们经历了漫长血腥的战争
You know, we've been through a long, bloody war.
有些人已经形成了这样的幽默感
Some of us have developed this thing called a sense of humor...
胡扯
Bull shtak.
有利于维持理智
To help us stay sane.
你不是在掩饰以前战时所做的坏事
You're not trying to paper over your nasty wartime past.
我们都经历过
We all have that.
你只是想掩饰
You're trying to hide the fact
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表