剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
《抗争之城》前情回顾
Previously on Defiance...
雷夫·麦考利认清你们的真面目了
Rafe Mccawley's got the right idea about you people.
海特 快跑
Hyatt, run!
我接管了你的矿区
I've taken your mines.
你再给我找理由 我会抢走更多
Give me a reason to take more.
你要对我的命令言听计从
You will deliver my orders exactly as I give them.
你唯一的任务就是让我好好活着
Your one and only job is keeping me alive.
要不你觉得我为什么要把你弄出监狱呢
Why else do you think I got your pasty ass out of prison?
主人
回来了
大家好 我是奈尔斯·波廷杰
Hello, my name is Niles Pottinger,
欢迎来到荒地
and welcome to the badlands.
现在我们正从
We are currently transporting
西德斯向新兴的抗争之城运送
the latest, most advanced mineral extraction equipment
最新式最先进的采矿设备
from Cedars to the boomtown of Defiance.
城市虽小 却海纳百川
It's a small town, big of heart...
换一边拍 我的右脸
Swap sides? My right side is--
拍出来更上镜
it's infinitely more camera-friendly.
也许吧 但你身后的地化岩石
Maybe, but the terraformed rock over your shoulder,
会有一种触地的感觉
it creates a sense of groundedness,
人们喜欢领导者脚踏实地
and people like their leaders down to earth.
你知道吗 上尉
Do you know, captain?
纽约的人都在暗中谈论你
New York is whispering about you.
这是好事还是坏事
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
看来总督相当喜欢你最近的短片
Seems the viceroy is quite taken with your latest film.
谢谢你 先生
Well, thank you, sir.
有时候我担心他们有点过头了
Sometimes I'm worried they're a little over the top.
乱讲
Nonsense.
有位伟大的老地球共和国哲学家曾说过
As a great old Earth philosopher once said:
极端总能让人印象深刻
The extreme always seems to make an impression.
卧倒
Get down!
趴下
Stay down.
就是这个
This is it.
他们不是冲我们来的
They're not here for us.
他们是为设备来的
They're here for the equipment.
天呐
Oh, God!
宾克 劳尔
Bink! Raul!
他们死了 天呐
I think they're dead. Oh, God.
别抱怨了 把他们弄到卡车上
Suck it up! Get them on the truck.
天呐
Oh, God.
求你了
Please.
我没看到你的脸
Look, I haven't seen your face!
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are!
闭嘴
Shut up!
跪下
On your knees.
我是地球共和国的高级长官
I am a high-ranking officer of the Earth Republic.
人们欠我的人情
People owe me favors.
你要放我一条生路
If you spare my life,
我保证立即停止
I will guarantee the investigation
调查这次事故
into this incident is abandoned immediately.
高级
High-ranking?
不再是了
Not anymore.
我要剥夺你的等级
I'm stripping you of your rank.
我说了"脱掉"
I said, "strip."
全脱掉
All the way.
全脱掉
All the way.
跪下
Get on your knees.
你不想这样的
You do not want to do this.
你♥他♥妈♥的给我跪下
Get on your jekking knees!
你喜欢伤害别人
You like to hurt people?
肆意践踏他们[撒尿]
Piss all over them?
就是这种感觉
Well, this is what it feels like.
你到底在干嘛
The hell are you doing?
我们得走了
We got to go!
我在监狱里很难入睡
I rarely slept in prison.
为了让我慢慢睡着
To help me drift off,
我会幻想你的脸
I would imagine your face.
我很高兴上面没留疤
I'm glad I left it unmarked.
照卡斯蒂旧例 我要是遵循父亲的传统
Back on Casti, had I followed the traditions of my father,
就该像他对第一任妻子那样
I would have carved open your belly
将你切腹
like he did his first wife.
但我很幸运生在友好宽容的世界
But I'm blessed to live in a kwon-yo gyen-do,
一个新世界
a new world,
对我妻子的爱足以饶恕她
where the love for my wife is reason enough to spare her.
我也觉得很幸运能生活在友好宽容的世界
I too am blessed to live in a kwon-yo gyen-do,
在这里男女地位平等
where a man and a woman can stand on equal ground.
你不在的时候我使利润涨了两成
I raised profits by 20% while you were away.
我们该合伙干
We should be partners.
那是我应得的权利
I have earned that right.
没错
Yes.
我确定你会喜欢的
I'm sure you'd like that.
再来一次 不是吧
Again? Seriously?
熟能生巧
Practice makes perfect.
我喜欢你的职业道德
Oh, I like your work ethic.
不是吧
Oh, no.
我十分钟后要开个员工会议
I have a staff meeting in ten minutes.
你得走了
I gotta kick you out.
你是说我不能跟你做♥爱♥
You mean I'm not getting sex
因为你得去妓院上班吗
because you have to go work in a whorehouse?
讽刺得不错嘛
Mm, the irony is delicious.
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
你没回信♥号♥♥器
You didn't answer your hailer.
新市长想见你
The new mayor wants you.
没人教你先敲门吗
Anyone ever teach you to knock?
我是被他养大的
I was raised by him.
说得好
It's a good point.
你能描述下那些灵魂车手戴的面具吗
Can you describe the masks these Raiders wore?
一个戴着就像是 某种东方面具
One wore, like, an oriental mask of some sort,
还带着很夸张的鹿角
With these... ridiculous antlers.
另一个戴着红色面具
Another one wore a red mask
上面有猎枪弹装饰 像钢钉一样
with shotgun shells sticking out of it like spikes.
是曾经的加拿大人和美国人
It's from a sport they used to play
经常玩的游戏
in old Canada, America.
-冰橄榄球 -是冰球
- Ice football, or-- - Hockey.
我他妈才不管是什么球
I don't bloody know what it is!
我只知道我有六个弟兄死了
All I know is six of my men are dead,
而且地球共和国的贵重仪器被抢走了
and valuable e-rep equipment has been stolen,
必须立刻找到
and it needs to be found now!
最好还是别抱太大希望吧
Well, I wouldn't get my hopes up there.
灵魂车手们干完一票之后会迅速离开
Raiders tend to move at a pretty fast clip after a hit.
现在估计已经逃到500公里开外了
They're probably 500 klicks away by now.
那我建议你立刻出发
Well, then I reckon you better get moving.
需要多少人就带多少人
Take as many men as you need.
我去吧
I'll go.
我要狠狠伤害那些伤害你的人
I want to hurt the people who hurt you.
谢谢你 丘吉尔
Thank you, Churchill.
你真的很好
That's very kind.
我给你安排多点汽油
I'll get you extra petrohol.
盲目地在荒原里搜寻
Crisscrossing the badlands
只会浪费时间和人力
is a waste of time and materials.
我们需要线索
We need leads.
我还天真地以为你是追踪专家呢
And there was me thinking you were an expert tracker.
这就是重点 我从不在荒原里盲目搜寻
See, that's the point-- I don't chase my ass all over the badlands.
诺兰说得对
Look, Nolan's right.
地方太大 需要一整个军队才能完成搜寻
You're going to need an army to cover that much ground,
目前的最佳选择是
and your best bet would be to keep your eye
盯紧从这里到天使湾之间的黑市
on the black market from here to Angelarc
看有没有仪器的消息
for any sign of the tech.
我有在问你的意见吗
I don't remember asking you.
你是我在政♥治♥方面的军师 而不是安保
You're my advisor on policy, not security.
找准自己的位置
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表