剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
《抗争之城》前情回顾
Previously on Defiance...
我想和间谍组织的头头做笔交易
I wish to conduct business with your spymaster.
你想从沃坦集团身上得到什么
So what do you want from the Votanis Collective?
抗争之城处于政♥治♥动荡的时期
Defiance exists in a state of ongoing political flux.
你觉得我想要什么样的方向
And what direction do you envision?
远离地球共和国
Away from the earth republic.
我要把所有事都告诉你丈夫
I am going to tell your husband everything.
这么做你不会有好下场的
This will end very badly for you.
喝掉
Drink it.
都喝掉 马上
All of it. Now.
毒药在瓶子外面
The poison was on the flask.
我一直告诉自己
I keep telling myself
我只是在帮肯雅看店
that I'm just holding down the fort for Kenya,
但我总有种不祥的感觉
but all along I have this terrible feeling
她可能已经
that she's...
死了
Dead?
我做了很可怕的事
I've done terrible things.
什么很可怕的事
What terrible things?
她会醒的 她们都这样
She'll wake up. They always do.
我和一个东西做了笔交易
I made a deal with something.
它说它是神明
It said it was a god,
但现在我不敢太确定了
but now I'm not so sure.
你冲自己的脑袋开了枪
You shot yourself in the head?
其实算是脖子吧
More like the neck.
枪管移位了
Barrel slipped.
我教你的枪法没这么差吧
I taught you better than that.
别再这样做了
Don't do that again.
-我该死 -嘿
- I deserve to die. - Hey!
别这么说
Stop talking like that.
反正至少你没死
Anyway, you didn't.
伊祖不许我死掉
Irzu won't let me die.
别说了行吗
Would you stop that?
你身体里的东西
This thing inside you,
并非来自伊祖或者其他什么神明
it doesn't come from Irzu or any other kind of god.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我就是知道 行吗
Because I do, okay?
因为魔法并不存在
Because there's no such thing as magic.
那是方舟的科技
It's Arktech.
是印迪金纳米机器人或者什么类似的东西
It's indogene nanorobots or some such thing like that.
它是科学
It's science,
就能用科学的方法解决
and it can be fixed with science.
而且我不是很信任那个耶维尔医生
I don't trust that doc yewll,
也许能在西德斯找个好医生
but maybe we can find a decent doctor in Cedars.
-你是错的 -我从来不会错
- You're wrong. - I'm never wrong.
-你从来都是错的 -我只是偶尔犯错
- You're always wrong. - I'm occasionally wrong.
但我的初衷总是好的
But my heart's always in the right place.
如果这能解决问题就好了
I wish that was enough.
那东西 那个孩子 伊祖
That thing, that kid, Irzu,
她现在在这儿吗
is she here right now?
她在我身体里
She's inside me.
是吗 她能听到我说话吗
Yeah? Can she hear me?
里面的那个
You, in there.
伊祖还是卡兹里或者机器人罗比
Irzu or the Kaziri or Robby the robot,
电影角色
不管你怎么叫自己吧
whatever you wanna call yourself,
你最好离开我女儿
you leave my little girl alone,
赶紧的
now.
否则我会亲自动手
Or I will come in there,
把你弄出来
I will force you out,
然后撕成碎片
and I will take you apart.
这能让你感觉好点吗
That make you feel better?
好一点吧
Little bit.
梅尔卡多总督
Viceroy Mercado.
他想要什么
What does he want?
诺兰
Nolan.
怎么回事
What's going on?
逮捕令
给我过来 伙计
Come here, fella.
马苏维斯·格拉斯 现在以
Mahsuvus Gorath, you're under arrest
沃坦集团同谋罪
for collusion with the Votanis Collective...
这是谎话
That's a lie.
和针对地球共和国的
... For acts of terrorism and espionage
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动和间谍罪逮捕你
against the Earth Republic.
这完全没道理
This makes no sense.
抓到他了
Got him?
这是怎么回事啊
Hey! What's going on?
你的客人马苏维斯是沃坦集团的间谍
Your boy Mahsuvus is a Votanis Collective spy.
公♥关♥这份工作只是个幌子
He was using his job as night porter as cover.
我们什么时候开始涉政了
So since when are we political?
沃坦集团在纽约市
The Collective has planted a bomb
布置了一个12小时后
somewhere in New York city
将被引爆的炸♥弹♥
that's gonna detonate in the next 12 hours.
天哪
Oh, my god.
马苏维斯是
Mahsuvus is a conduit
巴西和纽约操作者的通信桥
between Brazil and the operatives in New York.
他知道计划 参与者
He knows the plan, the players,
还有炸♥弹♥位置
and the location.
现在他得告诉我们了
Now he's gonna tell us,
不管得用什么手段问出来
one way or another.
喂
Hello?
阿曼达·罗斯沃特吗
Amanda Rosewater?
我是 你是哪位
Yes. Who is this?
让地球共和国把马苏维斯·格拉斯放了
Free Mahsuvus Gorath from Earth Republic custody,
否则你妹妹就会死
or your sister dies.
什么
What?
你不听我们的 她就得死
Disobey us, and she dies.
要是你敢告诉别人的话 你知道后果的
Tell anyone about us, well, you get the picture.
你到底是谁
Who is this?
我是拿枪指着
I'm the man holding a gun
你妹妹脑袋的人
to your little sister's head.
阿曼达
Amanda.
阿曼达
Amanda?
别听那个混♥蛋♥的话
Don't do anything this son of a bitch says!
肯雅
Kenya!
肯雅
Kenya!
市长女士
Madam mayor.
你确定真的有炸♥弹♥吗
Are you sure the bomb is real?
我们截获了他们的原理图
We intercepted the schematics.
是个核弹
It's a dirty nuke,
他们都管这叫手提箱炸♥弹♥
what they used to call a suitcase bomb.
目前具体的方位还不清楚
What we don't have is a specific location,
这正是我们的朋友现在要解决的问题
and that is where our friend in the box comes in.
你有证据表明他为沃坦集团工作吗
And you have evidence that he works for the Collective?
我们给他下了个套
We floated a bogus transmission,
他中计了
and he bit.
我当他老板有快一年的时间了
I've been his boss for the better part of a year.
他对剧痛的忍♥耐力
His tolerance for intense pain
使他成为最受欢迎的夜间公♥关♥之一
makes him one of my more popular night porters.
-严刑对他没有用 -没有别的方法
- Torture's not gonna work. - We don't have a choice.
有四万九千男人 女人还有小孩
49,000 men, women, and children
居住在曼哈顿山谷
live in Manhattan valley.
没法安全疏散
There's no safe way to evacuate.
就算可以疏散 要把他们安置在哪里呢
And even if there was, where would we put them?
纽约已经被大海和侵入者包围了
New York is surrounded by ocean and raiders.
考虑过用软招吗
Have you considered a soft pitch?
让他认为自己是安全的 我来扮演忠诚的老板
Let him think he's safe. I'll play the loyal boss.
找个律师跟我一起进去
Send me in with a solicitor.
我们威胁要起诉他
We'll threaten legal action.
你把他转交给我监管
You'll release him into my custody,
我会带上监听设备的
but I'll be wearing a wire.
马苏维斯有什么让你感兴趣
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表