剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
他们随时可能
They're gonna break through
过来
any second,
我们会有足够的氧气
and we're gonna have all the air we can handle.
阿曼达
Amanda...
他们不可能及时来了
They're not gonna get here in time.
我们撑不过去了
We're not gonna make it.
但也许一个人可以
But maybe one of us can.
现在 我需要你听我说
Now, I need you to listen to me.
我需要你认真听我说
I need you to listen to me very carefully,
因为这不是件易事
because you aren't gonna find this easy.
但我需要你捡起那边的石头
But I need you to pick up that rock there...
杀了我
And kill me.
你神志不清了
You're delirious.
如果只有你一个人呼吸 你就能活得更久一点
You'll survive a lot longer with only one set of lungs left.
这是唯一的办法
Yeah, it's the only way.
快去捡起那块石头
Now pick up the rock.
你听到自己在说什么吗
Do you hear yourself talk?
让我为你牺牲
Let me make this sacrifice for you.
让我在这卑鄙的一生里做一次正派的事情
Let me do one decent thing with my miserable life.
你并不比许多
You're no worse...
我认识的人要坏
than a lot of people I know.
我是禽兽
I am a monster.
你不知道我做过什么
You have no idea the things I've done.
好了 就是这里
All right, this is our spot.
我们没多少时间
We don't have much time.
炸♥药♥引信
Det cord.
引爆器
Detonator.
黏着器
Clagger.
行了
All right.
引信
Cord.
好
Yeah.
谢谢 行了
Thank you. All right.
好了 走吧
Okay, go.
行了 可以了吧
All right. Got it?
数到三
We go on three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
阿曼达
Amanda! Hey!
阿曼达
Amanda!
阿曼达 给
Amanda, hey. Hey. Here.
用这个呼吸
I need you to breathe through here.
对 深呼吸
That's it. Take a breath.
很好 再来一次
Good. And another one.
奈尔斯
Niles.
奈尔斯
Niles.
先带他出去
Take him first.
不不 我们得把你救出去
No, no, no. We need to get you out.
先带他走
Take him first.
好
Okay.
好了 一二三 走
All right. One, two, three, go.
执法官 很高兴你没事
Lawkeeper. Glad you're okay.
我也是
So am I.
是谁打的他
Who hit him?
他儿子 昆汀
His son, Quentin.
是他叫的我们
That's who hailed us.
他说他父亲承认炸了矿洞
He says his father confessed to blowing up the mines.
他就动手了
Things got physical.
你说你父亲坦白了
You're sayin' your dad confessed.
是的
Yeah.
他本想杀死大使
He was tryin' to kill the ambassador.
他叫我来这里
He asked me to come here
帮他处理武器
and help him get rid of these weapons.
我说不
I said no.
我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I'm no terrorist.
阿曼达出来了吗
Did Amanda get out okay?
她和波廷杰都没事
She and Pottinger are fine.
特内蒂大使就没那么幸运了
Ambassador Tennety wasn't quite so lucky.
看起来情况对我不利吧
This as bad for me as it looks?
你儿子告诉所有人
Your son is over there telling anyone who will listen
是你放置了炸♥弹♥
that you were the one who set the bomb.
他这么说的吗
That's what he's sayin'?
那好吧
Okay then.
雷夫 如果昆汀的说法 有什么是
Rafe, if there's anything I need to know
我必须知道的 现在是时候澄清了
about Quentin's story, now's the time to come clean.
没有
Nope.
你把我抓了个现行
You got me dead to rights.
我杀了大使是为了报复
I killed the ambassador for, uh...payback.
报复
Payback.
为了海特 为了约瑟夫和我的矿 我的家
For Hyatt and Josef and my mines, my house,
为了一切
for everything.
告诉阿曼达 我很抱歉
Tell Amanda I'm sorry.
你确定你想要这么干吗
You sure that's the way you want to play this.
该做什么就做吧
Do what you gotta do.
雷夫·麦考利 你被捕了
Rafe Mccawley, you're under arrest.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
行了 行了 我们走
Okay, okay, okay. Let's go.
-我们走 快点 -我爱你
- Let's go. Come on - I love you.
雷夫·麦考利终于露出了真面目
Rafe Mccawley shows his teeth at long last.
难以置信
Hard to believe.
真的难以置信
Really hard to believe.
我不信
I'm not sure I do.
你长久地强迫一个人
Well, you push a man hard enough long enough,
夺走了他的营生之道 他的尊严
you take away his livelihood, his dignity,
这样想就容易多了
it gets a lot easier to believe.
我在矿井里说的
What I said down in the mines,
都是真的
it's all true.
他说什么
What's he talkin' about?
在矿井里他跟你说了什么
What'd he say to you in the mines?
没什么
Nothing.
奈尔斯 等等
Niles, wait up.
妈妈
Hi, mom.
真是...
Oh, it is...
能出来真好
So good to be out.
沃坦集团 他们对你很糟吗
The votanis collective... did they treat you badly?
我不得不参与了他们的几次任务
I had to join 'em on a bunch of missions,
杀了几个人
Killed some people.
真对不起
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉 他们逼你这么做
I am so sorry they made you do that.
但现在我自♥由♥了 我们一家人又重聚了
But now that I am free, we can be a family again.
一家人
A family!
除了爸爸
Except for dad.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我很聪明 我陷害了他
I was smart. I set him up.
用他从沃坦集团那里接收的武器
Used the weapons he's been receiving from the v.C.
我向他说了一大堆这么做是为了救你的话
I gave him this big speech about how I did it all to rescue you,
他感觉很愧疚 于是他承认了罪行
And he felt so guilty, he actually took the blame.
他离开了我们的生活
He's out of our life.
这是好事
That's a good thing.
不是吗
Isn't it?
你真的觉得你父亲承认罪行
You really think your father took the blame
是因为你比他聪明吗
because you outsmarted him.
我当时不在 我都可以告诉你是怎么回事
I wasn't even there, and I can tell you exactly what happened.
你父亲将他儿子的幸福置于自己的幸福之上
Your father put the wellbeing of his child before his own,
和他送走我时 是一样的
The same thing he did when he sent me away.
他做了该做的
He did what was necessary.
真是蠢孩子
Such a stupid child.
走吧
Well, come on.
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
给
Here it is.
你的科学家需要这东西多久
So how long does your scientist need this thing?
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表