剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
weird.
奇怪 为什么奇怪
Weird? Why weird?
你叫我哈利·波特
Well, you called me Harry Potter.
你不知道
You don't know--
我当然知道哈利·波特是谁
Of course I know who Harry Potter is.
我又不是出生在山洞里的
I wasn't born in a bloody cave.
但你要死在山洞里了
But you're gonna die in one.
我们不应该留在这里帮忙吗
Shouldn't we stay here and help?
我知道你在生我的气
I know you're mad at me,
但现在你得先放一放
but right now you have to put that aside.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
帮什么
With what?
你会明白的
You'll see.
一些稚嫩的绣球花送给我的宝贝
Some baby hydrangeas for my baby
和她的宝贝
and her baby.
真美
They're beautiful.
你们俩真可爱
Oh, you two are so cute.
有计划吗
Big plans?
好闺蜜一起出去吃午餐
Just two girlfriends goin' out to lunch.
我去拿钱包
Let me grab my purse.
好
Okay.
你从没给我买♥♥过花
You never bought me flowers.
你已经拿到剩下的钱了
You got the rest of your money.
我不想要钱 我想要你
I don't want money. I want you.
不可能
That's never gonna happen.
我希望我在午餐时不会喝太多汽酒
I hope I don't have too many sulos spritzers at lunch
说漏嘴告诉克里斯蒂你在床上有多棒
and tell Christie what a hot lay you are.
我想做个好爸爸
I'm trying to be a good dad.
你想要多少孩子我们就可以有多少
We can have all of the kids that you want.
我不爱你
I...don't...love you.
我拿好了
Okay, I got it.
我不会放弃的
I am not done fighting.
克里斯蒂
Hey, Christie.
准备好了吗
You ready?
走吧
Come on.
好吧 再见
Okay, bye.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你没事吧
You all right?
我不知道你能不能听到 但是我...
I don't know if you can hear me, but I'm...
我在努力了 坚持住 好吗
I'm on my way, so just hold on, okay?
你是我见过最坚强的人
You're the strongest person I know.
不要放弃 好吧
Don't give up on me. All right.
她可能听不到
You know, she probably can't hear you.
是的 但那不意味着我不该尝试
Yeah. Doesn't mean I shouldn't try.
走吧
Come on.
梦想成真
挣钱很容易
跟红牌
眼睛盯住红牌
找到红牌
找到红牌
今晚很幸运吧
Feeling lucky tonight, huh?
不不 最后一次机会
Oh, no, no, no. One last chance.
糟糕 太可惜了
幸运女神似乎不眷顾你们 朋友们
还有谁想来试试运气
我来
I'll play.
女人赌博
似乎不太合适
你和阿♥拉♥克的妓♥女♥在一起过
You've been with Alak's whore,
宝贝娃娃
Treasure doll.
宝贝娃娃 是的
Treasure doll, yes.
瘦瘦的 但是非常惹火
Skinny, but enthusiastic.
你应该试试
You should try her.
我会像折断嫩枝一样折断她
I'd snap her like a twig.
她已经成为麻烦了
She's becoming a problem.
谁的麻烦
For whom?
我们家族的麻烦
For the family.
克里斯蒂不会忍♥受不忠的
Christie won't tolerate infidelity.
那么
So...
你想让宝贝娃娃消失
You want Treasure Doll removed from the playing field.
所以你才来找我
And you've come to me.
为什么
Why?
不能信任自己人了吗
Can't trust your own men these days?
我会付你300
I'll pay you 300.
钱对我来说没有意义
Money means nothing to me.
这里就能满足我的需要了
I have all I need right here,
简直是富人的耻辱
an embarrassment of riches.
那你要什么
What then?
和解
Reconciliation.
我搬回家 睡我们的床
I move back to my home, our bed.
你的价格太高了
Your price is too high.
我亲自剁了那小贱♥人♥
I'll gut the little whore myself.
这些是什么
What is all this?
武器
Weapons.
足够将地球共和国驱逐出抗争之城
Enough to drive the earth republic out of defiance.
有一个不见了
And there's one missin'.
我需要你帮忙把这些东西♥藏♥起来
I need your help to make this stuff disappear,
否则别人会认为我...
or else people are gonna think that I...
什么
What?
你有事隐瞒时就不能
You never could look me in the eye
直视我的眼睛
when you were hidin' somethin'.
别跟我说是你
Oh, please tell me it wasn't you.
昆汀
Quentin.
不得不这么做
I had to.
为了妈妈
For mom.
她和这事有什么关系
What the hell did she have to do with this?
我不能把她留在那样的地方
I couldn't leave her in that place.
沃坦集团唯一能释放她的办法
The only way the votanis collective would release her
就是我支付赎金
is if I paid ransom.
杀死特内蒂大使是不是就是你赎金的一部分
Was killing ambassador Tennety part of this ransom?
她带头提议
She was spearheading some kind of
将军队推进南美
military push into south America.
政♥治♥
Politics.
你就想说这些吗
Is that all you have to say?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
说我是暗♥杀♥者吗
That I'm an assassin?
你不能以此为荣
Don't you dignify what you did!
矿里有无辜的人
There was innocent people in that mine.
阿曼达还在下面
Amanda was down there!
你没权利批评我
You got no right to judge me!
我是为了救我妈妈才这么做的
I did it to save my mother!
我妈妈 你抛弃的那个人
My mother, who you just tossed away!
没关系
It's okay.
别担心
Don't worry.
他们很快就来了
They'll be here soon.
快没氧气了
There's barely any air left.
山洞里充满了二氧化碳
The cave is filling with carbon dioxide.
我们每呼吸一次就离死亡更近一步
Every breath we take is killing us a little faster.
光是这解释
This explanation alone...
就让我们离死亡更近一步
killing us faster.
你可以承认的 没关系
You know, it's okay to admit it.
承认什么
Admit what?
你对阿曼达的感情
Your feelings for Amanda.
并不影响你和我做♥爱♥
It doesn't have to affect you and me having sex.
如果我对阿曼达有感情
If I did have feelings for Amanda,
这绝对是个问题
it'd definitely be a problem.
我对女人可是很专一的
I'm a one-woman kind of a guy...
除了我不是的时候
Except when I'm not.
不管怎样 她推开了我
Anyway, she pushed me away.
是啊 但是你让她这么做的
Yeah, but you let her.
她是成年人了
She's a big girl.
也许她只是测试你
Maybe she was testing.
也许她只是想要看你会不会为了她去争取
Maybe she wanted to see if you would fight for her.
也许我们不该继续做♥爱♥了
Maybe we should stop having sex with each other.
也许
Maybe we should.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表