剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
一些绝非能让我骄傲的事
things I'm not proud of.
我只是 我只是不想到头来
And I just-- I don't wanna end up--
有和你父亲一样的结局吗
Like your father?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
我的唱片生意日渐兴旺
My record business is doing really well.
我只希望你祝福我退出
I just want your blessing to take a step back--
想都不要想
Out of the question!
一定要有塔尔家的人当老大
There must be a Tarr at the head of the table.
我们正在盈利 赢利甚丰
Profits are up. Way up.
但赶不上雷亚伽和吉尔默
Under Raiga and Giemo.
是的
Yeah.
没有我他们也能处理好
They can totally handle it without me.
当然 毫无疑问
Well, no doubt. No doubt.
有一件事让我疑惑万分
One thing troubles me.
雷亚伽和吉尔默是好员工
Raiga and Giemo are good workers,
但他们缺乏运筹帷幄的智慧
but they lack the brains, the leadership,
缺乏提高收益的能力
the jondura to raise profits.
若无人领导 绝不可能
Not without guidance.
如果领导他们的不是你
If they're not getting it from you,
那在他们耳边窃窃私语的会是谁呢
Then who's the one whispering in their ears?
是你母亲吗
Your mother, perhaps?
别对我说谎 阿♥拉♥克
我们已经不在卡斯蒂了 父亲
We're not on Casti anymore, dad.
-这是个不同的世界 -告诉我
- This is a different world. - Tell me something.
我的人甘愿听命于她吗
My men-they, uh, willing follow her commands?
正如我刚才所说 收益增加了
Like I said, profits are up.
他们渐渐习惯了
They're getting used to it.
他们当然会习惯
Of course they're getting used to it.
他们都是没骨气的贱狗
They're spineless dogs,
只会忠诚于喂食者
loyal only to their last meal.
这下一切都说得通了
It all makes sense now.
你母亲一直在拖延时间
Your mother has been dragging her feet,
假装跟沃坦集团交涉
pretending to talk to the Votanis Collective,
假装跟市长周♥旋♥ 玩政♥治♥游戏
pretending to politic with the mayor.
她尝到了权利的味道
She's got a taste of power,
从此欲罢不能
And the likes it!
她是为了保护整个家族
She's doing it to protect the family.
她掌控了我的金钱和手下
她故意让我被关在这
我要把她吊死在耻辱架上
像过火的母鸡般五马分尸
你怎么敢把这怪在母亲头上
Don't you dare blame mom for this!
你会被关在这是因为你不能控制住
You're here because you couldn't control
唯一一件需要控制住的东西
the one thing you needed to control...
你自己
Yourself!
你是个可悲的老混♥蛋♥
You're a miserable, old bastard!
我希望你把牢底坐穿 烂死在这
I hope you rot in this cage.
阿♥拉♥克
Alak!
阿♥拉♥克
Alak!
阿♥拉♥克
Alak.
能你谈谈吗
A word, please.
有样东西我一直想给你
There's something I've been meaning to give you.
虽然我们离开卡斯蒂时可以带走三样东西
Although we were allowed to bring three things from Casti,
你父亲只带了一样
your father brought only one.
他只带了这个
This is what he brought.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为他终其一生
Because all he had to do in life
都只为保护自己拥有的一切
was to protect what was his.
现在你也有自己要保护的东西了
Now you have something of your own to protect.
你的妻子
Your wife
以及孩子
and child.
我知道你今天去探望你父亲了
I understand you visited your father today.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
隔墙有耳
People talk.
父亲会想要把这要回去的
Dad's gonna want it.
当他回来的时候
When he comes back.
不 我的孩子
我们都清楚
We both know
我们不能让你父亲回来
we can never allow your father to come home.
波蒂昨晚没回家
Bertie didn't come home last night.
我没见到她 你查过监控录像了吗
I haven't seen her. Did you check the cameras?
伊瑞莎正在查
Irisa's on it right now.
反正我是这么吩咐她的
At least she's supposed to be.
天知道她有没有乖乖照做
Who knows with her at the moment?
我是不是个糟糕的父亲
Am I a bad father?
既然你开口问了 是有点糟糕
Since you're asking, kind of, yeah.
我也这么觉得 谢了
Ah, that's what I thought. Thank you.
她值得有更好的人照顾她
She deserves better.
谁不是呢
Don't we all?
很多年前 我和肯雅从纽约出发去西部旅行
Years ago when Kenya and I were traveling west from New York,
那时她老做噩梦
She used to get these terrible night terrors.
胡乱挥舞手脚 尖叫连连
Flailing about in her sleep, screaming.
有时还会梦游
Sometimes she'd wander off.
有天晚上我醒来后发现她不见了
One night I woke up, and she was gone.
我发现她在一片食人花的花田里恬睡
I found her sound asleep in a field of necronies.
这花美极了 你见过吗
Beautiful flowers. You ever see 'em?
见过
Yeah.
能瞬间把你啃成一副白骨
Eat your flesh right off.
幸运的是它们只会在阳光下绽放
Luckily they only bloom in sunlight.
她毫发无伤
She was okay.
但我可不然
I was not.
你当时做了什么
What did you do?
我允许自己哭了20分钟
I allowed myself 20 minutes to cry,
擦干眼泪 然后...
I dried my eyes, and...
然后带着她继续西行
I kept us heading west.
有时候只要不放弃就够了
Sometimes just not giving up is enough.
伊瑞莎
Irisa!
-那不是伊瑞莎的日记吗 -是的
- Isn't that Irisa's diary? - Yeah.
我看不懂她的蚯蚓字
I can't read this chicken scratch.
你以为你能在她的日记里
What exactly do you think
找到什么
you're gonna find in here anyway?
线索 什么都行
Something. Anything.
任何能解释现状的线索
Anything that's gonna explain what's been going on.
她又消失了
She's disappeared again.
她不回复信♥号♥♥器呼叫
She's not answering her hailer calls.
是啊 所以你就侵犯她的隐私
Uh-huh. So you invade her privacy.
老兄 你真是
Man, you just
想干什么就干什么 是吗
take whatever you want, don't you?
如果你不打算帮我
If you're not gonna help me,
不如就出去 去市里继续找
why don't you go back and search the town?
你知道你是什么样的人吗 你就是个恶霸
You know what you are? You are a bully.
你把身边的人越推越远
You push people around.
难怪她不想跟你说话
No wonder why she doesn't wanna talk to you.
-等下 -这是什么
- Hold on. - What is this?
黎伯拉塔人的血
Liberata blood.
-诺兰 伊瑞莎不会... -什么
- Nolan, Irisa wouldn't-- - Yeah, what?
不会什么 汤米
Wouldn't what, Tommy?
不会伤害波蒂吗
Wouldn't hurt Bertie?
不会杀死波蒂吗
Wouldn't kill Bertie?
我不知道 我也不了解
I don't know. I don't know anymore.
我只知道我教会她如何使用
All I know is I taught her how to use those blades
她随身带着的刀
she carries around with her.
那是什么
What is that?
你缺的手指
Your missing finger.
和解的礼物
Peace offering.
你可以用印迪金人的魔法把它复原
You can graft it back on with some of your Indogene wizardry.
我没有合适的设备
I haven't got the right equipment.
但你可以回以前的办公室
But you do back in your old office,
回抗争之城
back in Defiance.
我决定对你实行缓刑
I've decided to offer you probation.
你将在我的监管之下
You'll be remanded to my custody,
向我汇报 并且仅向我一人汇报
and you'll report to me and me alone.
如果这是关于伊瑞莎
If this is about Irisa
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表