剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
You cast me out of my bed,
但你还是为我大开双腿
but you still opened your legs for me.
你想知道为什么吗
Do you want to know why?
你想知道为什么吗
Do you want to-- do you want to know why?
三个男性森索斯族
Three female sensoths.
口红 香水 吹头发
Lipstick, perfume, bows in their hair.
他们问我 我想一起玩吗
And they asked me, do I want to play?
我当然立刻能逃多快逃多快了
Naturally, I'd haul ass out of there as fast as I can,
但是森索斯父亲 理解错了
But daddy sensoth, he gets the wrong idea.
他就冲出来追我
He comes after me with ...
汤米 醒醒
Hey, tommy. Wake up.
这就对了
Hey, that's it.
你得保持清醒 好吗
I need you to stay with me, okay, buddy?
我要看看你的伤势
Just gonna have a look at you, that's all.
该死
Shit.
行了 汤米
All right. Tommy, hey.
你失血过多了
You're losing too much blood.
我们得采取点措施了 好吗
We're gonna have to do something about that, all right?
你要坚持住
You stay with me.
好
All right.
伊瑞莎 住手
Irisa, stop.
我是认真的 我得和你谈谈
Come on. I'm serious. I need to talk to you.
我们可以晚点再谈
We can talk later.
-伊瑞莎 -干嘛
- Irisa. - What?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
不好笑
It's not funny.
伊瑞莎
Irisa...
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你胜过一切生命里我爱过的人
More than anyone I've ever loved in my life.
我再也不想和你分开了
And I don't ever want to spend any time apart from you.
我想让你做我的妻子 我想做你的丈夫
I want to make you my wife, and I want to be your husband.
为什么
Why?
因为这就是你爱上一个人时想要做的事情
Because that's what you do when you love someone.
当你知道对方就是对的人时
When you know they're the one,
你就想做出永久的承诺
you make a commitment forever.
你不想娶我
You don't want to marry me.
我想
Yes, I do,
全心全意
with all my heart.
-我不一样了 -是的
- I'm different. - Yes, you are.
正是因为这样我才爱你
But that's why I love you.
我最终只会伤害你
I'll only end up hurting you.
你说得对
You are right.
我是很容易生气
You know, I am quick to anger.
我很后悔之前说的话
I regret my words earlier.
我后悔没让你成为我生意上的合作伙伴
I regret my failure to make you a full partner.
但我从没后悔过我们的婚姻
But never have I regretted our marriage.
我相信我能改变
I believe I can change.
我想为你改变
I want to for you.
你现在说这些
You say all this now,
废话 很可能马上就要死了
shackled and probably about to die.
但事实是
But the truth is,
你永远不会将我
you will never put me
或是其他人 放在自己之前
or anyone else before yourself.
这一点永远不会改变
That will never change.
就这样
There we go.
留点时间让伤口愈合 然后我们继续走
Give it some time to set, and then we'll head off.
诺兰
Nolan?
别说话 孩子
Don't talk, kid.
我想谢谢你
I want to thank you.
你不用谢谢我
Nah, you don't have to thank me.
我需要
Yes, I do.
你救了我
You saved my life.
现在别谢我
Well, don't thank me yet.
不再流血了
Well, the bleeding's stopped.
你是坚强的孩子
You're one tough kid.
我不是孩子
I'm not a kid.
对 先生 你不是孩子
No, sir, you are not.
你知道我最怀念抗争之城的什么吗
You know what I'll miss most about defiance?
性感的市长女士吗
The hot lady mayor?
你口味太奇怪了
You have the weirdest taste.
我是你潜意识和欲望的体现
I'm a manifestation of your subconscious thoughts and desires.
你可以闭嘴了
You can stop talking now.
这里看起来是不是很熟悉
Does any of this seem familiar to you?
绝对是
This certainly does.
梅 你看
Meh, take a look.
这地球上只有一种东西能造成这样的情况
There is only one thing on this planet that can do that.
太值得庆祝了
Holy Christmas.
你知道 你没必要那么做
You know, you don't have to do that.
我喜欢
I enjoy it.
这是唯一一次 能够真的
It's the one time in life where you can actually
让一切回到曾经的样子
put things back the way they used to be.
我们应该去工作了
You know, we should head into work,
看看有没有汤米的消息
see if there's any word on Tommy.
我给我俩放假了
I've given us the rest of the day off.
我有个惊喜礼物要给你
I have a gift for you. A surprise.
我不喜欢惊喜
Well, I don't like surprises.
来
Come on.
我们在哪
Where are we?
我的天 这是肯雅的
Oh, my god. This is Kenya's.
她被杀那晚带着这个
She was wearing it the night she was murdered.
你是怎么
How did you...
我找到了杀死她的人
I found the people who killed her.
来吧 我让你看看
Come on, I'll show you.
阿曼达
Amanda?
你为什么认定是他们杀死了肯雅
What makes you think that they killed Kenya?
那是谎话
That is a monstrous lie.
他们的森索斯族人雷加
Their sensoth Raiga
来找我寻求帮助
came to me seeking assistance.
-难怪了 -事实证明他很乐意
- That explains everything. - Turns out he's rather keen on
-扳倒塔尔一家 -雷加·苏弘是个骗子
- bringing down the house of tarr. - Raiga Suhon is a liar.
你有证明证实他的话吗
Do you have any proof of anything he said?
他拿着他们俩犯下的
He came to me with a laundry list
罪行清单来找我
of all the crimes they both committed.
显然是雷加杀死了你妹妹
Clearly Raiga is the one who killed your sister.
他想要陷害我们
He's trying to pin the blame on us.
你妹妹肯雅之死
The murder of your sister Kenya.
闭嘴
斯塔玛给她下了毒
Stahma poisoned her.
我想给你主持公道的机会
I wanted to give you the chance to carry out justice.
任何你觉得合适的方式
Any way you see fit.
我在外面等你
I'll be outside.
克里斯蒂
Christie.
亲爱的克里斯蒂
Sweet Christie.
妈妈
Mom?
瞧你
Look at you.
都长大了
All grown up.
这么美丽
So beautiful.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我希望他们还做冰淇淋
I wish they still made ice cream.
我很想带你去吃冰淇淋
I would love to take you out for ice cream.
我喜欢糖霜面包
I like sugar bread.
市场那边有一个地方
There's a place over in the market.
他们还卖♥♥唐博茶
They serve Tangbark tea.
很像咖啡
It's almost like coffee.
我们去吧
Let's go there.
我不想表现得很粘人
I don't want to seem clingy,
但过去的几年里 我几乎像是生活在
but I've spent the last several years on a Sort of
修道院和劳♥改♥农场一样的地方
a cross between a monastery and work farm.
身体接触不被允许
Physical contact was discouraged,
所以
and...
我很久没有被拥抱过了
I haven't hugged in a very long time.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表