剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
I'm on the radio, for christ's sake.
你真的这么在乎他吗
Do you really care about this guy?
-是的 -那你就该去和她争
- I do. - Then you have to fight.
没用的 你不认识他
It won't work. You don't know him.
我都没告诉你他的名字呢
I haven't even told you his name.
我不需要知道他是谁
I don't need to know his name.
我了解这个世界
I know this world.
你拥有的任何东西
Anything you have,
任何有价值的东西
anything worthwhile,
都会有其他人
there is someone out there
虎视眈眈
who will take it from you.
唯有努力去争取
So you have to fight,
否则你将一无所有
or you're gonna end up with nothing.
我爱过一个男人
I had a guy.
他当时和我妹妹在一起 我不能追求他
He was with my sister, so he was off-limits.
但我妹妹后来甩了他
But she kicked him aside.
我本可以向他表白的
And I could have told him how I felt.
但我没有
But I didn't.
我没有争取
I didn't fight.
不要犯同样的错误
Don't make the same mistake.
你说得对
You're right.
我不会让任何人抢走他
I won't let anybody take him away from me.
我没有杀她
I didn't kill her.
但我确实对她不好
But I did treat her badly.
一开始她真的很有趣 很迷人
She was hot and fun for a while.
但后来我玩腻了 就抛弃了她
But then I got bored, and I threw her away.
我真希望她还活着 这样
Look, I wish she was alive, so I could --
我就能向她道歉了
so I could tell her I'm sorry.
彼此彼此
You and me both.
阿♥拉♥克 说句也许能安慰到你的话
Alak, for whatever it's worth,
大家都会做傻事
we all do stupid things.
有事吗
Can I help you with something?
我是来认罪的
I'm here to confess to a murder,
拱门那个播音员是我杀的 宝贝娃娃
the murder of the girl on the radio, treasure doll, at the arch.
我太爱她了
I loved her too much.
你知道她的真名吗
Do you know her real name?
我不想知道 知道真名就没意思了
I didn't want to. Real names spoil the magic.
你觉得我很傻吗
Do I look really stupid to you?
也许这个能说服你
Maybe this will convince you.
我就是用这个打的她
This is what I hit her with.
我刚刚费了很大的劲才把儿子
I've just gone to a great deal of trouble to free our son
从执法官那里救出来
from the lawkeeper's jail.
你是个好妈妈
You're a good mother.
你是在讽刺我吗
Is that sarcasm?
既然你如此怀疑 那也许就是讽刺
Oh, if you have to ask, it probably is.
那么 阿♥拉♥克
So... Alak,
是他干的吗
did he do it?
我想我们俩都知道这个问题的答案
I think we both know the answer to that.
是吗
Do we?
我知道他床下的麦克风是你放的
I know you placed the microphone under his bed.
我只是不懂原因
What I don't know is why.
什么麦克风
What microphone?
你真要跟我装出一副
Are you seriously trying to tell me
没杀迪尔德丽的样子吗
you did not kill Deirdre?
其实
Well, actually,
我以为是你干的
I assumed it was you.
那究竟是谁...
Then who --
克里斯蒂 我回来了
Christie, I'm home.
克里斯蒂
Christie.
克里斯蒂
Christie.
这里有毒
This is poison.
我知道那是什么
I know exactly what that is.
妓♥女♥用它来避孕的
Prostitutes use it to end unwanted pregnancies.
几滴就能造成流产
A few splashes can trigger a miscarriage.
它为什么会在我们房♥间
What was it doing sitting in our room?
你不会是
You're not --
想要 用它吧
you're not thinking of... using it.
今天早上宝贝娃娃邀请我去了拱门
Treasure doll invited me to the arch this morning.
她知道我因为父亲被捕的事很郁闷
She knew I was upset about my father's arrest,
所以给我做了早餐
and so she made me breakfast.
她说希望能让我开心起来
She said it was to cheer me up.
给你 新鲜西柚汁
Here, fresh-squeezed noomel juice.
今天早上刚榨的
I pressed it this morning.
里面放了什么
What's in this?
有种子掉进去了吗
Did a seed get in there?
里面有毒
This is poison.
我闻着还可以啊
It smells okay to me.
我胃里怀着卡斯蒂珊族孩子
I have a Castithan baby in my stomach.
我的感官变敏锐了
All my senses are sharper.
你是想杀我吗
Are you trying to kill me?
不是杀你
Not you.
是它
It.
阿♥拉♥克很爱我
Alak loves me.
但他不愿意抛下怀孕的妻子
But he won't leave his pregnant wife.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
我没有
Not this time.
你从来就没把我当朋友
You were never my friend.
你鼓励我穿成卡斯蒂族的样子
Encouraging me to dress up as a Casti,
是为了陷害我
that was all a setup.
我的父亲不富有
I don't have a rich father.
我也没有嫁进富有的家庭
I didn't marry into a rich family.
再见 迪尔德丽
Good-bye, Deirdre.
在这世上 有想要的东西
If you want anything in this world,
就得努力去争取
you have to fight for it!
你离我的家人远点
Stay away from my family.
阿♥拉♥克 你是卡斯蒂族男人
Alak, you're a Castithan male.
我知道你有需求
I know you have needs,
但是你不能让这些需求威胁到我们的孩子
but you must never again let them threaten our child.
我保证
I promise.
进来吧 亲爱的
你不该让...
卡斯蒂族女人独浴
你觉得我们还有多长时间
How long you think we have?
不知道
No idea.
别担心她
Don't worry about her.
她会没事的
She's gonna be okay.
我很敬佩你的乐观
I admire your optimism, kid.
那是因为我不相信
That's because I don't accept the world
世界要灭亡了
is coming to an end.
你现在开始烦我了
See, now you're just getting annoying.
随便你 找茬吧 我不在乎
Whatever, pick at me. I don't care.
我对你不够好 是吧 汤米
I don't treat you right, do I, Tommy?
现在不是时候
This is not the time.
你循规蹈矩
Oh, you follow the rules.
遵纪守法 做对每一件事
You obey the law. You do everything right.
可我还在对你吹毛求疵
And, here I am giving you a hard time.
很不爽吧 小伙子
Right, kid?
我注意到了
I've noticed.
我对规则的看法有所不同
I got a different relationship with the rules.
我觉得规则很烦
They bug me.
不遵纪守法 怎么当执法官
It's hard to be a lawkeeper unless you follow the law.
也许吧 我这种做法有成果
Yeah, well, my way, it gets results.
提醒一下你
Mind you, your way...
你的做法也有成果
it gets results too.
伊瑞莎有你很幸运
You're good for Irisa.
这座城也是一样
You're good for the town.
如果我们能平安离开这里
If we get out of this thing in one piece,
我愿意再次与你并肩作战
I'd be honored to have you by my side again.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我什么都没说
I'm not saying anything.
我只是在说 你是好人 我尊敬你
I'm saying you're a good man, and I respect you, is all.
别太大题小做
Don't go making a big thing of it.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表