剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
阿曼达 波廷杰和特内蒂还在下面
Amanda, Pottinger, and Tennety are all still down there.
显然 我们得把市长和大使
Obviously, we need to get to the mayor and the ambassador
尽快救出来
as soon as humanly possible.
盖尔 把掘进机从I9开过来
Gail, have that roadheader brought in from l-9.
收到
Copy that.
有进展吗
Are you getting any hits?
没有 有太多碎石移位了
No, there's too much rubble shifting.
我们为什么不直接钻孔
Why don't we just start drilling?
因为那会引起第二次塌陷 会害死他们
'cause you'll cause another cave-in and kill 'em!
行了 雷夫 你有什么计划
All right, Rafe. What's your plan?
我在想
I'm workin' on it.
阿曼达
Amanda,
她死了
She's gone.
拜托
Please.
她已经死了
She's gone.
走吧
Come on.
等下 她有通讯器
Wait, she has a hailer!
好吧 他们在这片区域
Okay. They're in this section here.
对
Right.
天然岩浆岩脉能把我们带到这里
This natural lava vent should take us right there.
如果那里没有塌陷
If it's not caved in.
如果没有塌陷 但是从这里钻孔更安全
If it's not caved in, but it's safer to drill up here.
他们是三个人
Well, there's three of them,
应该还有30分钟的空气可呼吸
so they should have 30 minutes worth of air.
20分钟
I'd make it 20.
爸爸 掘进机到了
Dad, roadheader's here.
打开通讯
Well, get it online.
好了 各位 我们快点吧
Okay, everybody, let's look alive!
伊瑞莎 伊瑞莎
Irisa. Irisa!
伊瑞莎
Irisa!
你好
Hello?
诺兰
Nolan?
诺兰 是我
Nolan, it's me.
阿曼达
Amanda!
-我在这里 我在 -阿曼达 阿曼达
- I'm here. I'm here. - Amanda! Amanda?
我们被埋在石头下面
We're buried under rock.
特内蒂死了
Tennety's dead.
我们快没氧气了
We're running out of air.
如果你能听到我说话 我马上就来
All right, if you can hear me, I'm coming.
诺兰
Nolan?
诺兰
Nolan!
听到了吗 你坚持住
You got me? You hold on.
我这就来救你
I'm comin' for you.
没信♥号♥♥了
The line went dead.
你呼叫了诺兰
well, you hailed Nolan.
所以呢
So?
你根本不知道
You had absolutely no idea
他是否还活着
whether he was still alive or not,
但你还是先打给了他
Yet he was the first person you called.
我是乐观主义者 怎么说呢
I'm an optimist. What can I say?
显而易见
Obviously.
汤米
Tommy.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我挑选的沃坦人
The votans I've been...selecting,
他们在抗争之城外聚集
they're gathering outside defiance.
他们对我做了什么
They did something to me.
什么
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
目前在我体内的东西 让我很不舒服
But now whatever's inside me, it's making me sick.
它会害死我
It's gonna kill me.
好吧 我们能解决
Okay, we can fix this.
我们先去看医生
We got to get you to the doctor.
不不
No, no, no. No.
我需要大地球体
I need a terrasphere.
昨晚是你闯进去的 是不是
You're the one that broke in last night, aren't you?
有个科学家
There's an endoscientist.
她说她能用它让我恢复正常
She says she can use it to make me normal.
从地球共和国那里偷东西是不可能的
It's impossible to steal from the e-rep.
我信任你
I believe in you.
你这是不是...
Is that supposed to...
为了说服我
Convince me?
不是
No.
如果我要死
But if I'm gonna die,
我想要记住这感觉
I wanted to remember how that felt.
阿曼达 阿曼达 你能听到我说话吗
Amanda. Amanda, can you hear me?
波廷杰 有人吗
Pottinger, anyone?
杰克逊 小心节流阀
Jackson, just easy up on the throttle.
轻轻钻一下
Just give me one more gentle hit.
好了 拉出来
All right, pull it out of there.
温柔点
Gently.
从这里开始 我们就得用手挖了
From here on in, we gotta dig by hand.
岩浆岩脉就在墙那边
That lava vent is right on the other side of that wall.
好了 来吧
All right, come on.
大家都过来
Everybody in here.
他们下面氧气有限
They got a limited oxygen supply down there,
也许还有10分钟
Maybe ten minutes.
我们走吧
Let's go.
快点
Come on.
沃坦振动器
Votan trembler.
战争时用来震动分离EMC容器的
Shook EMC tanks apart during the war.
有人放在这里的 雷夫
Someone planted this, Rafe,
把它放在了下面房♥间的通风孔里
put it in that vent to blow the chamber.
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我们的破坏者特地选择了
I'm sayin' our saboteur chose the exact moment
两位地球共和国的高♥官♥在矿井里
two high-ranking e-rep officials'd be in the chamber,
而矿工却不在的时候
but no miners.
你觉得是矿工干的
So you think a miner did this.
一个能接触到沃坦武器的矿工
A miner with access to votan weaponry.
你知道有谁吗
You know anybody like that?
我会打听一下
I'll make some inquiries.
我们找到了传动轴
We found the shaft!
谁先进去
So, who's going in?
我可以进入钻井平台
Well, I'm combat certified for jump rigs.
行了 对我来说够了
All right, that's good enough for me.
就你和我了 走吧
It's you and me. Let's go.
如果我们是苏美尔人 那将是极大的荣幸
This would be a great honor if we were sumerian.
你为什么觉得国王会被埋在这么深的地下
Why do you think kings are buried this deep underground?
苏美尔国王
Sumerian kings.
我们快要死了 你却在想着苏美尔国王
We're facing death, and you trot out Sumerian kings?
他们显然比英国国王要有趣一些
Well, they're a damn sight more interesting than British kings.
理查德三世
Richard iii.
没错 他很有趣
Yeah, all right. He's interesting.
乔治三世
George iii.
不好说
Depends...
要看你喜不喜欢精神病
Whether you find mental illness intriguing or not.
有趣
I do.
我真是幸运啊
How fortunate for me.
我很高兴我现在不是孤身一人
I'm glad I'm not alone right now.
我无法想象孤独死去是什么感觉
I can't imagine what it'd feel like to die alone.
至少你在这里
Least you're here.
看着你窒息死去吗
To watch you suffocate and die?
不 我想着你会
No, I was rather imagining you
先我一步死去
being the one to pop off first,
毕竟女人就是女人
A woman being a woman and all.
我很抱歉 第一次遇见时 我对你不好
I'm sorry I was so hard on you when we first met.
17.
什么
What?
我请你做我的顾问一共请了17次
17 is the amount of times I asked you to be my advisor.
第一次
First time was...
很奇怪
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表