剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
What is your interest in Mahsuvus?
他是沃坦集团的间谍
He's a Votanis Collective spy,
我想尽可能救更多的人
and I want to save as many people as possible.
你的精神很让人敬佩
Well, that's very admirable,
不过我们要按自己的方式来处理
but we will handle this our way.
当然
Of course.
请清楚地说出你的名字
State your name for the record.
请原谅 我还是不明白
Forgive me, but I'm still unclear
你为什么对我感兴趣
as to what exactly your interest with me is.
我被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
请叫我夫人
Favi.
很抱歉
Apologies.
夫人
Favi.
请原谅我的无礼
But where are my manners?
恭喜你升职了 拉塞尔副手
Congratulations on your promotion, deputy Lasalle.
下士
Corporal.
相当于换了一份工作
And it's more of a career change.
你认识马苏维斯·格拉斯多久了
Now, how long have you known Mahsuvus Gorath?
我并不认识这个人
I'm afraid I don't know him.
是吗 我们有目击者
Really? Because we have witnesses
看到你去探望那个囚犯
that saw you visit the prisoner
不止一次
On several occasions.
我的丈夫被幽禁起来了
My husband was incarcerated.
如你们所说
As you say,
女人也是有需求的
a woman has needs.
还需要牵涉到间谍吗
And were those needs spy-related?
蕾尼尔小姐
Miss Rainier--
蕾尼尔上尉
Captain Rainier.
我在抗争之城的生活
My life here in defiance
从未如此繁荣过
has never been more prosperous,
大部分原因都归结于
in large part due to the stability
地球共和国带来的稳定
that the Earth Republic provides.
我为什么要跟他们作对呢
Why would I take action against them?
因为两面都讨好是个不错的对策
Because playing both sides would be a good strategy.
也许你说得对
Oh, perhaps you are right.
我应该考虑一下
I should consider that.
你曾给沃坦集团送过钱吗
Have you ever given scrip to the Votanis Collective?
我向来是喜欢收钱
I like to acquire scrip,
不愿意给钱的
not give it away.
执法官救我的时候你也在场
You were there when the lawkeeper saved my life,
不是吗
weren't you?
是的 我在
Yes, I was.
诺兰
Nolan.
多特别的一个人啊
Such a unique man.
他有着独特的气味
There's a certain air about him.
皮衣 威士忌 枪用润滑脂
Leather, bourbon, gun grease.
对不起
I'm sorry,
我实在看不出
but I really don't know
这和我们的调查有什么关系
what this has to do with our investigation.
不是一件事
Not a thing.
只不过
Simply that Miss--
蕾尼尔上尉非常适合
Captain Rainier wears it well.
她会是个匪徒
She's good at being a gangster,
但不是个间谍
but she's not a spy.
我们会继续盯着她的
We'll keep an eye on her,
马苏维斯的客户名单很长
but Mahsuvus' client list is deep.
诺兰
Nolan.
你们两个在约会吗
Are you two dating?
天哪 当然不是
God, no.
我们只是经常上♥床♥
We're just having lots of sex.
要知道我是不会
You know I'm not going to give you
说出你们想知道的信息的
the information that you want.
是的 我看出来了
Yeah, I figured.
但我不会放弃的
I can't stop trying, though.
这你也要知道
You know that.
我知道你不会放弃
I know you do.
这不是个人恩怨
It's not personal.
不要紧
No hard feelings.
如果我们的位置对调的话
Had our positions been reversed,
我会把锋利的钻头钻进你的胳膊里
I would have the shrill drilling through your arm.
我女儿是伊拉希恩特族的人
You know, my daughter's Irathient.
和我有什么关系
Am I supposed to care?
我们的共同之处
Common ground.
我还知道你把收入的一半
I also know you send half your paycheck home
都寄给在巴西的两个孩子
to your two kids in Brazil.
为了他们你愿意做任何事 对吗
You'd do anything for 'em, right?
你太伤我的心了
You're breaking my heart.
父亲是人类 女儿是伊拉希恩特族人
Human father, Irathient daughter,
没什么是不可能的
just saying, anything's possible.
这就是我们 马苏维斯
It's you and me, Mahsuvus,
他们继承的世界是由我们决定的
we decide what kind of world they inherit.
我不是说
Now I'm not saying
我是为了地球共和国
that I'm carrying any water for the e-rep.
要我说 他们就是一群傲慢的小丑
You ask me, they're a bunch of puffed-up clowns.
若不是全副武装 一定会很搞笑的
Be funny if they weren't armed to the teeth.
但在纽约 那里有许多无辜的人
But there's a lot of innocent folks living in New York city.
你的人要用核弹袭击他们
And your people hit 'em with a nuke,
人类绝对不会忘记的
humans will never forget it.
你这是让停战边界线南边的所有人
You're setting up everybody south of the Armistice line
都变成报复的对象
to be a target for retaliation,
包括你的孩子们
Including your kids.
你是否希望他们会有此下场
Now is that what you want for them?
战争让我们都变成了野兽 不是吗
战争结束了 老兄
War's over, pal.
无人获胜
Nobody won.
你知道 抗争之战时
You know, at the battle of defiance,
我们放下手臂
we laid down our arms.
士兵们决定结束战争
The soldiers decided to end the war.
是士兵们决定
The soldiers were the ones
不再听从那些
who decided not to follow orders
毫无意义的命令
that didn't make any sense anymore.
我喜欢你 诺兰
I like you, Nolan.
也许在下辈子 我们能成为朋友
Perhaps in a different life, we could've been friends.
深表怀疑 老兄
Doubt that, pal.
但也许我会请你喝一杯
But I might have been persuaded to buy you a drink.
马苏维斯·格拉斯 炸♥弹♥在哪
Mahsuvus Gorath, where's the bomb?
预定何时引爆
What time is it scheduled to detonate?
我没什么好说的
I have nothing to tell you.
炸♥弹♥在哪
Where is the bomb?
预定何时引爆
What time is it scheduled to detonate?
直到方舟崛起之时
他的心脏怎么样
How's his heart?
猛如野兽 可以再来一次了
Strong as a bell beast. We're clear to go again.
好吧
All right.
听着 我需要更多时间
Listen, I need more time.
一旦你的人被移入监狱
Once your man moves into lockup,
我就能把他送出城
I'll be able to get him out of town.
太慢了
That isn't fast enough!
听着 他现在被捆在椅子上
Look, he's strapped to a chair
处在守卫严密的大楼之中
in the middle of a guarded building right now.
你劫持运输车时
You didn't give up that easily
可没那么轻易放弃
when you were hijacked on that land coach.
你是怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
告诉她
Tell her.
告诉你姐姐
Tell your sister.
他说他的人无处不在
He claims to have his people everywhere.
问他 沃坦集团的人是怎么将炸♥弹♥
Ask him how his V.C. Managed to sneak a bomb
偷运进纽约边境安全线内的
through border security into New York,
而现在他们却没法自己救出马苏维斯
and yet they can't manage to boost Mahsuvus themselves.
也许是因为
'cause maybe
他根本不是个男人
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表