剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Mm-hmm?
你要怎么解释我死去的士兵
How do you explain the Gulanite dust
身上的古拉晶矿土
on my dead soldier?
那只是普通的泥土罢了
That was dirt.
拉塞尔副手可不是这么说的
That's not what Deputy Lasalle claimed.
拉塞尔副手
Deputy Lasalle.
是你把警徽给我的
You gave me the badge, right?
也是你想让我接下这工作
You wanted me to do the job?
如果比起我你更相信他 那好
Well, if you want to believe him over me, here.
警徽在这 把这给汤米好了
Here's the badge. Give it to Tommy.
警徽你留着
Keep it.
但我要你完美地解决这事
But I want this matter resolved.
走吧 孩子
Come on, kiddo.
咱们去解决这事吧
Let's go resolve the matter.
在我不在期间 我儿子敢于挑起重任
In my absence, my son has risen to the occasion.
所以我很高兴地宣布
So I am pleased to announce
现在我们要并肩工作
that we will now be working side by side.
你们所有人也都是我的家人
Each of you are my family as well,
但你们让我失望了
But you have disappointed me.
你们背叛了我
You betrayed me.
你们无视我从监狱中送出的命令
You ignored the instructions I sent from prison.
却受命于一个女人
Instead, you followed the orders of a woman--
我的妻子
My wife.
无意冒犯 塔尔先生
With all respect, Favi Tarr,
我们听从的是阿♥拉♥克的命令
We were answering to Alak.
别对我说谎
Don't lie to me.
应该怎样处置让一个人丢脸的一伙人
What is a man to do when all of his men equally dishonor him?
一个将军会处死他的整支军队吗
Does a general slaughter his own troops?
我们卡斯蒂珊祖的先祖
Our Castithan forefathers
处理过同样的问题
grappled with this very same problem,
他们的解决方法非常明智
And they-they had a wise solution--
一个人将背负所有人的罪过
The one bears the shame of the many.
一个替罪羊 只砍一刀 挖一个坟墓
One soldier, one ax, one grave.
那么 首领 这个人该是谁呢
So, vizu, who shall it be?
什么
What?
是雷亚伽吗
Should it be Raiga?
不行 他已经跟了我们五年了
Why, he's been with us five years.
-停下 -那吉尔默如何
- Stop. - Or what about Giemo?
不 他照料过婴儿时的你 给你换过尿布
Why, he used to babysit you, change your nappies.
当然了 他也不是没抱怨过
Of course, not without complaining.
他总是牢骚不停
He was always grumbling about one thing or another.
现在你就可以终结这些牢骚了
Well, you could put an end to that right now.
司汤达克·提拉洛
Stondak Tiralo.
告诉阿♥拉♥克你对他的
Tell Alak what you say.
电台生意作过什么评价 司汤
about his little radio station, Ston. Hmm?
他觉得只有蠢蛋才听你的音乐
He thinks your music is for Shtako.
我决定好了
I've made a decision.
杀了我
Kill me.
我本来应该阻止母亲的
I could have stopped Mom,
但我没有
But I didn't.
我太软弱了
I was weak.
你的确很软弱
That you were...
但你是我的继承人
But you are my legacy.
把这些清理干净 然后打开帐篷
Clean this up and open the tent.
约瑟夫 我买♥♥到了你要的票
Josef, I got your ticket,
你运气不错 这是最后一张了
and you're lucky. It's the last one.
约瑟夫
Josef?
老天哪 你到哪去了
Ah, jeez, where are you?
别转过来
Don't turn around.
只要我拿到录像设备和里面的数据
I just want the camera and the data,
就不会出任何事
And we won't have any problems.
既然你这么友好地问我
Since you asked nicely.
你不应该看见我
You weren't supposed to see me.
阿曼达来了
Amanda's here.
带她进来
Show her in.
你的诺兰声称疑犯还在逃
Your boy Nolan claims the perpetrators are still at large,
位置无法确认
whereabouts unknown.
后面这句是在说谎
The last part's a lie.
你想让我跟他谈谈吗
You want me to speak to him?
不 没必要
No, there's no need.
他找到器械了
He found the equipment.
说到底 这就够了
In the end, that's all that matters.
我知道你不相信
I know you don't believe that.
是啊 好像地球共和国会真的在意
Yeah, like the e-rep really give a damn
我的童年阴影似的
about my childhood traumas.
当你合上眼睛的时候
When you close your eyes,
会见到沃坦集团的士兵吗
Do you see the V.C. soldiers?
那些袭击你的士兵
The ones who attacked you?
有时候是的
Sometimes, yeah. I suppose I do.
我会见到一道亮光
I see a bright light,
白色的 晃花人眼的亮光
A white, blinding light.
就像上帝之光那样吗
As in god?
不
No.
不是
No.
不 那是个男人
No, it's a man,
提着大功率的手电筒
with a powerful flashlight.
什么男人
What man?
强♥奸♥我的男人
The man who raped me.
什么时候
When?
那时候我住在纽约
I was living in New York,
在地球共和国总部做录入员
working as an entry clerk at e-rep headquarters.
有一天晚上 我回家的时候已经很晚了
I was coming home one night. It was late.
我感觉到有人跟在我身后
I could sense someone behind me.
他用强光晃瞎了我的眼睛
He blinded me with a bright light,
然后用手捂住了我的嘴
Put a hand around my mouth
用一把枪抵住了我的后背
and a gun in my back and--
我不知道该说什么好
I-I don't know what to say.
我没把这事告诉任何人
Well, I didn't tell anyone.
从事政♥治♥事业的时候 向人示弱
In politics, looking weak,
做一个受害者 可能会毁了你的事业
being a victim, it can ruin a career.
所以我保持缄默
So I kept quiet.
我甚至没有告诉我的未婚夫
I didn't even tell my fiancee.
可怜的康纳毫不知情
Poor Connor had no idea.
康纳是康纳·朗吗
Connor, as in Connor Lang?
是的
Yes.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
所有人都认识他 或者说知道他
Everyone knew him. Or of him.
是啊
Yeah.
然后生活回归正轨
Well, life went back to normal,
直到我知道自己怀孕了
until I missed my period.
我让康纳以为那是他自己的孩子
I let connor believe it was his.
但肚子里的孩子一直在长大
But that thing was growing inside of me,
所以 我打掉了他
so...I got rid of it.
康纳不明白 我是说 他怎么可能明白
Connor couldn't understand. I mean, how could he?
我是骗他的
I was lying to him.
这样我们的关系就结束了
So our relationship ended.
我带着妹妹 往西去
I took my sister and we traveled west.
其他的事情 如他们所说 都已过去
And the rest, as they say, is history.
你为什么跟我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
我不想让你认为你是孤单的
I didn't want you to think you're alone
因为你不孤单
because you're not.
这是有史以来别人对我做过的最友善的事情了
That's the kindest thing anyone's ever done for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们抓走了柏林
They took Berlin.
我会找到她的
I will find her.
-我会把她安全带回来 -不是灵魂车手干的
- I will bring her back safe. - Raiders didn't do this.
你在保护谁 诺兰
Who are you protecting, Nolan?
是雷夫吗
Is it Rafe?
是不是雷夫·麦考利的指使的
Is it Rafe Mccawley behind this?
不
No.
我敢打包票
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表