剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
我是宝贝娃娃
Treasure Doll, here,
给您带来满满的音乐能量
giving you a dose of sonic courage
开始全新的一天
to start your morning.
为您增添勇气
A little something to bolster your nerve,
助您度过繁忙的一天
help you get through the day.
因为众人皆有迷失彷徨时
Because we all get a little lost sometimes,
我们只期望 能觅得归处
when all we want... is to be found.
总算来了 你怎么这么晚才来
It's about time. What took you so long?
第二季第十一集
老板娘 你最好悠着点
You might want to slow down, there, boss.
你都要喝高了
You're getting pretty drunk.
要我来经营梦想成真这主意太疯狂了
It's a crazy idea for me to take over the Needwant.
这是肯雅的世界 不是我的
This is Kenya's world, not mine.
-我得走了 -肯雅失踪的时候
- I got to get out of here. - Hey, when Kenya disappeared,
我们都不知道该怎么办
none of us knew what to do.
如果不是你让梦想成真重新开门营业
If you hadn't stepped up, and reopened the Needwant,
我们都会失业
we would all be out of work.
这个小家庭就会破裂
This little family would've splintered.
而我没有其他的家人
I don't have any other family.
我需要这个地方 这些人
I need this place, these people.
好吧
Okay.
你知道迪尔德丽·兰博被杀的消息了吧
I assume you heard Deirdre Lamb was killed,
也就是宝贝娃娃
Treasure Doll.
-听说了 -你不该着手调查吗
- I heard. - Well, shouldn't you be figuring out who did it?
这事得等等
It's gonna have to wait.
伊瑞莎需要我
Irisa needs me.
去找她要带那么多武器吗
And to find her, you need that much firepower?
她偷了个大地球体
She stole a terrasphere.
她为什么要偷大地球体
What would she want with a terrasphere?
毫无头绪
No idea.
我只知道 我那心智失常的女儿
All I do know is, my emotionally disturbed daughter
拿到了我们曾用来歼灭沃奇军团的武器
is in possession of the same weapon we used to destroy a volge army.
大地球体能把整座城池夷为平地
A terrasphere could level this town.
我理解你非去不可
I understand you have to go.
但谁来为死者伸张正义
But who's gonna speak for the dead?
抱歉 我不知道
Sorry, I don't know.
我现在人手不足 没有副手
I'm a little short on deputies right now.
给我个警徽
Give me a badge.
给你个警徽
Give you a badge?
你没听错
You heard me.
这是伊瑞莎的警徽 谨慎使用
It belongs to Irisa. Take good care of it.
别给自己惹太大♥麻♥烦
And try and stay out of trouble.
我曾是这座城市的市长
I was mayor of this town.
区区执法官是难不倒我的
I think I can handle being lawkeeper.
想太多 你只是个副手而已
Don't flatter yourself. You're just a deputy.
执法副手
你成了执法副手
Deputy?
诺兰有急事
Nolan had an emergency.
你先检查一下这些食物吧
Why don't you start with the picnic stuff?
这就开始
I'm on it.
这盛宴是宝贝娃娃给你准备的吗
Did Treasure Doll make this little feast for you?
不不 我今早一直在塔尔轨迹门那边
No. No, I was at Tarr Traxx all morning.
我听见广播突然停了
I heard dead air on the radio,
就过来看看怎么回事
so I came here to see what was wrong.
一过来就看到已经有一群人
By the time I got here, there was already a crowd
围着她的尸体了
of people gathered around her body.
所以你不知道
So you have no idea
这些草莓和芝士是为谁准备的
who the strawberries and cheese were for?
她喜欢带客人来这里做♥爱♥
She liked to bring clients up here for sex.
这里的景观很助性
The view is a turn-on.
想也是
I bet.
你有跟她发生过关系吗
So were you having sex with her?
我吗 没有
Me? No.
我不像你 不会跟自己的手下乱搞
No, I keep things professional with my employees.
这根电缆另一头
Is there usually a microphone
不该有个麦克风吗
attached to the end of this cord?
对
Yeah.
-知道哪去了么 -不知道
- Any idea where it is? - I have no idea.
怎么 你觉得是我♥干♥的吗
What, you think that I did this?
有进展我会通知你
I'll let you know.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
这是我以前装的监控摄像头
It's one of my old surveillance cameras.
不该出现在这里啊
It's not supposed to be here.
你知道这上面有监控摄像头吗
Did you know that was up there?
当然不知道
Absolutely not.
储存卡不见了
Memory card is missing.
诺兰怎么了
So, what happened to Nolan?
他找到了关于伊瑞莎的线索
He got a lead on Irisa.
去找她了 他没跟你说吗
Took off after her. He didn't tell you about it?
我跟诺兰已经不再互报行踪了
Nolan and I aren't sharing our whereabouts anymore.
什么时候的事情
When did that happen?
在他以为失去了你的时候
When he thought he lost you.
伊瑞莎
Irisa!
孩子 你这是搅和进什么麻烦里了
Kiddo, what you got yourself into?
看来我似乎来晚了
Guess I'm a little late to the party, huh?
好吧
All right.
我照做
Okay.
这到底是怎么回事
So what's going on down there?
退后
Stay back.
怎么 我让你紧张了吗
What, am I making you nervous? Why?
天呐
Jeez.
你也被感染伊瑞莎的东西感染了
Whatever's infected Irisa, it's got you too.
别这么做
Don't.
开枪 开啊
Go ahead. Go on.
动手 扣下扳机
Do it. Pull the trigger.
你总是装成一副比我善良的样子
You've always pretended like you're better than me.
证明给我看你和我是同类
Prove to me you're exactly the same kind of animal I am.
来啊 汤米 快动手吧
Come on, Tommy, go right ahead.
我简直不敢相信昆汀告发了他
I can't believe Quentin turned him in.
"家庭"二字难道毫无意义吗
Isn't family supposed to mean something?
你的兄弟别无选择
Your brother had no choice.
那所谓的忠诚又是怎么回事呢
Well, whatever happened to loyalty?
你父亲认罪了
Your father confessed
承认杀死了一位地球共和国的大使
to killing an earth republic ambassador.
假如你要怪谁的话...
If you should be angry with anyone--
该怪他 我知道
It's him. I know.
只是 要承认自己爱的人是杀人凶手很难
It's just hard to accept that someone you love is a murderer.
我们都会为了想要的东西不择手段
We all do terrible things to get what we want.
我想这是无法避免的
It's unavoidable, I think.
我们只能祈祷 那些想要的
The most we can hope for is that what we want
值得我们不择手段去争取
is worth the evil we do.
你真是这么想的吗
You really think that?
乖孩子 我时常这么想
Hanya tavo, I think of little else.
迪尔德丽·兰博死了
Deirdre Lamb is dead.
天呐
Oh, my god.
怎么回事
How?
她被人从拱门里扔出来了
She was thrown from the arch.
不好意思 当我没问 我不想听
I'm sorry, forget it. I don't want to hear about this.
真是悲剧啊
Such a tragedy.
是啊 很惨
Yeah, terrible.
至少你现在在流血了 像个正常人一样
At least you're bleeding now, like a normal person.
你的身体为什么会排斥那个东西
Why do you think your body rejected that thing?
也许伊祖的"礼物"对人类没用
Maybe Irzu's gift doesn't work on humans.
-那不是伊祖 -随你怎么叫
- It's not irzu. - Whatever you want to call it.
就是那个在操纵伊瑞莎的神
The god that's pulling Irisa's strings.
那不是神
It's not a god.
那些卷须是方舟首脑的部分
Those tendrils are sections of arkbrain.
数十亿个微型机器人
Billions of tiny robots,
在一起工作 操控他们的寄主
working together to control their host.
所以我是被什么附身了 一台机器吗
So I was possessed by what, a machine?
卡兹里
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表