剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
那就是我们的信徒吗
Is that our fanatic?
他真能帮我们弄到厉害的武器吗
Will he make an effective weapon?
他真能为我们杀人吗
Will he kill for us?
他有名字 叫卡洛特 神的狂热信徒
His name's Karulot, and he's gaga for god.
他的兄弟在堪萨斯一战中死了
His brother died in the battle of bloody Kansas,
所以他才参军
so he joined the soldiers of the way.
因为喊太多次"为神而死"
Got tossed in here for shouting "Death to the Sutso"
所以被抓
one too many times.
一个真正的信徒
A genuine true believer.
我想到了我们的年轻朋友
I think it's time our young friend
用刀来宣扬自己主义的时候了
put his blade where his mouth is.
可能会很好玩
This might actually be fun.
扎卡拉 我将臣服于虔诚之人
而我们都臣服于神
早上过的真好啊 塔尔夫人
Lovely morning for it, favi Tarr.
确实
Indeed.
生意很好
Business is good.
说到生意
About that...
很抱歉 但是即刻起
I'm sorry, but effective immediately
你将失去肾上腺素交易资格
you're out of the adreno business.
蓝魔鬼很受欢迎的
The blue devil is popular.
只是有点过度
Eh, too popular.
我的人上瘾了之后
Some of my men are getting hooked,
开始惹麻烦了
creating incidents.
这让地球共和国颜面扫地 我不能允许
Makes the e-rep look bad. I can't have that.
如果我退出
If I step aside,
其他交易商也会出现
other dealers will seek to replace me.
你是要反抗我的命令吗
Is this becoming an argument?
我只是建议 用人类的话说
I merely suggest, to borrow a human phrase,
最好还是和熟悉的魔鬼打交道
It is better to deal with the devil you know.
我要是需要魔鬼
If I wanted a devil,
直接把你丈夫放出来不就行了
I'd let your husband out of jail.
等等 这主意不错
Wait a minute, there's an idea.
我可以释放他
I could order his release.
日落之前就能让他回来
I could have him back here by sundown.
躺在你爱的怀抱里
Nestled in your loving arms,
重新操持他的犯罪帝国
poised to reclaim his lost criminal empire.
你觉得呢
Sound like a plan?
我担心他的安全会是问题
I would fear for his safety.
是吗
Would you?
镇上有些士兵
There are soldiers in town
曾效力于马西上校
who served under colonel Marsh.
他们肯定想为他复仇
They'd love nothing more than to avenge his murder.
所以你觉得被我关起来对他更安全
So you think it's safer if I keep him under lock and key?
暂时如此
For now.
你希望我怎么处理肾上腺素囤货呢
What would you like us to do with our existing adreno stock?
送到我办公室来
Have it brought to my office.
拜托 太不讲理了吧
Oh, come on, that's bull shtak.
她侮辱地球共和国官员
She assaulted an earth republic officer.
是你抓她在先
After you tried to cuff her.
我们就是这样对待潜在暴♥力♥罪犯的
Yeah, that's what we do to potentially violent criminals.
你让我来看着她行不行
Why don't you just remand her into my custody?
当然不行
Hell no.
我保证她不会伤人的
What, I promise you, she's not gonna hurt anybody.
你去跟市长说吧 放开我
Take it up with the mayor and let go of my arm.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 回来
Hey, hey, hey, come here, come here!
别太凶
Take it easy on her.
顺便说一句 她叫伊瑞莎
Her name's Irisa, by the way.
我知道
I know.
我们见过
We've met.
汤米 我待会儿再跟你解释
Tommy, I'm gonna explain this later,
现在我得去见见新市长
but right now I need to go see this new mayor.
盯紧伊瑞莎 知道吗
Keep a close eye on Irisa, all right?
-好 -小心点
- Yeah. - Watch out.
她看起来很难对付
She looks like more than you can handle.
你不能否定这个提议
You can't veto the proposal.
这是在羞辱公众 太野蛮了
It's a public shaming rack. It's barbaric.
你这是要跟卡斯蒂神职人员为敌
You're gonna make an enemy of the Casti Clerics.
为何不举办一场公开听证会
Instead why don't you open it up to a public hearing?
虽然印尼人和伊拉希族一定会不高兴
All right, the indos and the I-raths will hate the idea and--
但他们会帮我们蹚浑水
And do our dirty work for us.
但他们会帮我们蹚浑水
And do our dirty work for us.
太好了
Love it.
-市长先生 -怎么了 柏林
- Mr. Mayor? - Yes, Berlin?
前执法官来见您了
The former lawkeeper is here to see you.
多谢您同意见我 市长先生
Thank you for seeing me, Mr. Mayor.
感谢您抽出时间
Appreciate your time.
诺兰
Nolan?
阿曼达
Amanda.
你去哪里了
Where the hell have you been?
你怎么穿成这样
What the hell are you wearing?
怎么 你不喜欢吗
What, you don't approve?
不 我喜欢
No, I approve.
我非常喜欢
I very much approve.
我现在负责梦想成真
I run the needwant now.
肯雅对此意见如何
What does Kenya think about that?
我似乎没有见过您
I don't believe I've had the pleasure.
这位是乔舒亚·诺兰 这位是波廷杰
Joshua Nolan, meet Niles Pottinger,
目前的代理市长
our provisional mayor.
这就是"大名鼎鼎"的不羁诺兰吗
So is this the notorious "No-man" Nolan?
约塞米蒂的杀手
The butcher of yosemite?
放轻松 诺兰先生
Relax, mr. Nolan.
我们很欢迎你
You're very welcome here.
显然你的手下不这么想
Well, you can tell that to your men.
他们在防护网那里抓了我的旅伴
They threw my traveling companion in jail
还把她关进了监狱
after they put hands on her at the stasis net.
依瑞莎来了
Irisa's here?
对 她跟我一起来的
Yeah, she's here with me.
三周前 我在天使湾找到了她
I found her three weeks ago in Angelarc.
你们去年离开的时候
When you two left town last year,
可是留下了一个烂摊子
you left behind a bit of a mess.
一些政♥治♥方面的混乱和遗留问题
Politically embarrassing mess and a few lingering questions.
诺兰 这是你的文件袋
Nolan, this is your jacket right here,
但是她的却被加伦·马西上校亲自封了起来
But hers is sealed by colonel Galen Marsh himself.
为什么
Why?
我也不清楚
Your guess is as good as mine.
你了解军队的
You know the army.
是市场那边
The market.
好好躺着
Hey, lie still.
就是这样 坚持
That's it, come on.
不要 放松
Hey. No, no, no.
看着我 没错
Look at me. That's it.
就这样
That's it.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
看着我
Look at me.
没事的 没事的
It's all right, it's all right.
扶好了
Got you.
死了两个人
We've got two dead.
是三个
Make that three dead.
而且有人破坏了广场的安全监控
And someone disabled the surveillance cameras covering the square.
那些什么东西
What are those things?
有人对普通市民使用了惨叫炸♥弹♥
Someone just used a shrill bomb on civilians.
惨叫炸♥弹♥
Shrill bomb?
寄生虫被当作武器
Weaponized parasites.
属地战争留下的"好东西"
Another gift to the pale wars.
惨叫炸♥弹♥只是用来恐吓
You only use shrill if you wanna terrorize.
示♥威♥
Make a statement.
所以还没有结束
So maybe they're not finished.
他们还会再次明确自己的意思
Maybe they wanna reinforce that statement.
我会向执法官
I'll give the lawkeeper
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表