剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Eat!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
不不不 住手
No! No, no, no!
我不是来伤害你的
I'm not here to hurt you!
这本该是你的目的
不不不 别
No, no, no! Don't!
现在有谁能救你
Who will save you now?
你要砍我请随意 但我不会死的
You can gut me if you want, but I won't die.
一切生物都会死
我不同于一切生物
我记得你的味道
I know your smell.
为什么
Why?
我能看到幻象
I have visions.
所以我才会到这来
That's what brought me here.
这也是你到这来的原因
It's what brought you here.
你和我 我们是一样的
You and I... we're alike.
不
No!
当我试图抵抗饥渴时
When I resist the hunger,
我看见了一艘飞船 卡兹里 坠落地球
I see a ship, the Kaziri, crashing into Earth.
醒来后 发现站在死者的尸体旁
Then I wake up, standing over my victim.
心惊胆战
It's terrifying.
我明白
I understand.
-我是个怪物 -不
- I am a monster. - No.
你没有杀人
You aren't killing people.
他们会醒来 什么事都没有 毫发无伤
They wake up, and they're okay, perfectly fine.
你怎么会知道
How-how can you know that?
因为在天使湾袭击你的人是我
'Cause I'm the one who attacked you in Angelarc.
一切皆因我而起
I'm the one who started it all.
我已经尽快了
I'm working as fast as I can.
阿曼达
Amanda!
不要照做
Don't do it!
我逃走了
I got away.
是肯雅
It's Kenya.
继续跟她保持通话
Keep her talking.
肯雅 肯雅你在哪
Kenya? Kenya, where are you?
告诉我你周围有什么 能看到什么
Tell me what's around you. What do you see?
我不知道
I don't know.
我看到
Uh, I see
一辆车
a roller, um...
看到温室
I see a greenhouse.
金属框架 塑料防水布
Um, metal frames, plastic tarps.
我不知道
I don't know.
看到马路了吗
Do you see any roads?
只有一条路
Just one,
是朝西的
and it's heading west.
阿曼达 我好想你
Amanda, I miss you so much.
我也很想你
I miss you too.
我保证会去救你
I'm gonna come get you, I promise.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
好
Okay.
肯雅
Kenya?
肯雅
Kenya!
我真心希望 你有你妹妹一半的机智
I sincerely hope you're half as resourceful as your sister.
我和你一起去
I'm going with you.
肯雅会希望我去的
Kenya will want me there.
快点 孩子 接电♥话♥
Come on, kid, pick up.
怎么了
What happened?
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering.
我们需要三个点才能探测到方位
We need three points to get a fix.
她在哪
Where is she?
我也想知道
I wish I could tell you.
我不能再浪费时间了
I can't waste any more time.
我得立刻把他弄出去
I need to get him out.
然后呢
And then what, hmm?
纽约被摧毁了
New York gets destroyed?
肯雅回家了 但阿曼达锒铛入狱了
Kenya comes home, but Amanda goes to jail?
一个人的生命 比不上一千人的生命
One person's life is not worth a thousand.
如果接到电♥话♥的是你 被绑♥架♥的是你女儿呢
What if you got the call and it was your little girl?
我希望我永远不用面临这个抉择
That's a decision I hope I never have to make.
不能让你做疯狂的事情 阿曼达
Can't let you do something crazy, Amanda.
你说得对
You're right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
无需道歉
No need to apologize.
来吧 我找到了沃坦集团...
Come on, I got some VC...
如我所说 对不起
Like I said, I'm sorry.
世界上那么多人呢
Of everyone in this world,
为什么要追我
why come after me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我看到幻象 是我年幼时
I have a vision of myself as a child.
她叫自己伊祖
She calls herself Irzu.
她告诉我该选谁
She tells me who to choose.
我的女孩
My girl,
她叫自己雷亚索
she calls herself Rayetso.
她让我离开天使湾
She told me to leave Angelarc.
她让我抛弃了我的家人
She made me abandon my family.
引导我一路来到这里
Led me all the way out here.
为什么呢
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
但这都是你干的
But you are the one that did this to me.
你一定知道
You have to know.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 等下
No, wait!
他和我们是一伙的
He's with us.
小野狼
不知为何 我就知道会在这里找到你
Somehow I knew I'd find you here.
他们是谁
Who are they?
我不知道
I don't know.
阿曼达
Amanda!
小甜心 你在这里干什么呢
Hey, puddin'. What are you doing here?
我试过联♥系♥你
I tried getting in touch with you,
但你在审讯处忙着呢
but you were busy at the interrogation center.
所以你就决定自己闯进来偷窃我的药柜
So you decided to break in and burgle my medicine cabinet.
真狡猾
Crafty.
听着 医生
Listen, doc.
我已经无计可施了
I'm at my wit's end here.
安定药
Tranquilizers.
我的几个公♥关♥还因突袭的事心神不宁
Couple of my porters are still shaken up by the raid.
他们需要... 你懂的
They need to, you know...
放松吗
Unclench?
是的
Yes.
如果你不介意的话
Now if you'll excuse me,
我这就回去了
I'll be heading back.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
你需要帮助
You need help.
你是有药瘾的人
You're an addict.
等明天 这一切都平息了再来
Come back tomorrow once all this E.G.O. Business blows over.
我会帮你戒毒
I'll put you on withdraw meds,
为你实行戒毒计划
start you on a program.
搞什么 小妞
What the hell, treasure doll?
有人拿了我的东西
Someone took my things.
东西在哪
Where are they?
快说 我的东西在哪
Come on, where's my stuff?
什么东西在哪
Where's what?
我的制♥服♥和枪
My uniform, my gun.
都不见了
They're gone.
我得护送犯人
I'm supposed to escort the prisoner.
我不能穿着内♥裤♥去
I can't do that in my underwear.
肯定就在这里某处
They must be here somewhere.
是时候往事回顾了 叛徒
Time for a walk down memory lane, traitor.
别太狠 军士
Easy, sergeant.
即将发生的事情已经够糟了
What's about to happen to him is awful enough.
至少给他些尊严
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表